40 years old

>40 years old
>still hotter than every woman currently in the WWE

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-07 01-39-22.png (511x636, 301K)

>Stacey at 40.
>JD at 40.
Yikes

No lip fillers. The other bitches should take note because they look like clowns

She looks good for her age but let's not be foolish.

Not really that hard to look hotter than latinx rats like Sasha and Baypig.

foolish would be thinking JD has the #1 podcast on Youtube

This

she cute

>let's not be foolish.
The WWE's female roster is filled with trannies and niggers

This is a cosmetic surgery I just flat out don’t understand.
Breast and ass implants, liposuction, nose jobs; all obvious and understandable. Lip fillers, not a damn clue.

Attached: kibbled.jpg (700x872, 135K)

At what point did I say I would not bang her? You dumb fucks always do this. Take one statement which has one -small- element of your post and take it to mean the most exaggerated possible interpretation.
And then there's this hyperbole.

Is this all you zoomers can do in a discussion? It's always as black and white as possible with you. Honestly makes me think something is wrong with your brain. Like you didn't get enough testosterone as a youth and your brain developed into that of an overly emotional woman who can't take even the smallest criticism without wailing and gnashing her teeth.

If you reply to this with worked, seething, or any other meme reply you're just proving yourself to be the morons I have already accused you of being.

seething and worked into a seethe

Wtf did Stacy induct Torrie? I’m gonna watch the HOF name.

based

Saying latinex should be classifyed as a hate crime.

let me tell ya something.... and this is a shoot, I'd like to fuck her

this dude is so seething he wrote a fuckin essay kek

RENT FREE

Wouldn't bang but George Clooney nailed her

based promo user burying brainlet Yea Forumsies

Stacy > WWE Roasties

Just IMAGINE the pits.

BRUH

Attached: g0q1l4ro0sq21.png (1024x675, 622K)

What a fucking let down.

Not really. Just good surgeons and make up.

>anorexic
>flat chest probably has small droopy things now
>will be on menopause soon

Feels good being a Stacybro.

Eat shit and dilate, tranny.

You can still tell she's old, no woman over 40 can compete with younger women.

Attached: 1554606783271.jpg (2048x1536, 261K)

This

Lexi will be young forever.

They do it do look like negresses

Stacy is incomparable. Once in a lifetime.

Tit and ass jobs are great if its someone you're never gonna be with and just see them with clothes on. while naked though they look and feel terrible. nose jobs are a gamble.

40 really isn't even old. Zoomers think anybody over 25 is old for some reason, idk if it's just they lack life experiences or if they spend so much time on childish hobbies like video games and super movies it stunted their growth.

Based
Somebody had to say it to these zoomer fags

ya seethe?

They don't, SJWs always exaggerate yesterday into being prehistoric because that suits the mantra of radicalism and justifies their lack of respect, the "boomer/zoomer" shit on nu4chan is just another manifestation of that, as well as "please retire broken down old timers" in wrestling. None of this shit was happening when things were booming hard and actually blasting the fuck out of the past, yet you see it now, because they were too busy actually doing things right when were discussing people who don't want the right thing in the first place, namely SJWs.

we're

Japanese women age 10 years slower than white women, so you're wrong.

Attached: Asuka_NXT_Takeover_Dallas_2016.jpg (833x1261, 262K)

So this is what happens when Asian women get on Western diets?

>wailing and gnashing of teeth
Based user went to church this morning

You can still do blacked Stacy. Please do it asap.

>If you reply to this with worked, seething, or any other meme reply you're just proving yourself to be the morons I have already accused you of being
But you're literally getting worked by basic Zoomerposting

Considering wrestlers die young, 40 is pretty old for them.

*Sniff*

I don't actually think 40 is that old, I just give anyone older than me shit for laughs.

Was she like 20 when she retired? shes like Asukas age and shes been out of the business for like 16 years

women fear the wall

Attached: the wall.png (951x471, 929K)

>Zoomers think anybody over 25 is old for some reason
That's actually just been a Japanese belief for years and years. I don't know if I'd say the same about western beliefs.
They made a Faustian bargain that they only age all at once after a set number of years.

clooney was banging her

Kardashians were a mistake.

>generic worn out skeleton

Kek. Mandy's thighs alone are hotter than any part of this woman.

40 isn't old for men but it is for a woman. They've declined massively by then.

That one sure doesn't. She's looked old since 2015. Being a westaboo with a shitty western diet will do that.

Kek sure buddy

yummola

go back

>Zoomers think anybody over 25 is old for some reason, idk if it's just they lack life experiences or if the
Women after 25 are old and hit the wall by 30.
>t. 36 yo boomer