Dash Wilder

Is another fake tough guy like JBL. Punching a kid that's handcuffed (and probably mentally ill) is something only a coward would do.

WWE if you read this, please fire him.

Attached: Dash Wilder.jpg (300x300, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/153705-zach-madsen
mobile.twitter.com/iAmMad______sen?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Dash ushering in a real life Joker character

he's a white nigger and so is anyone who defends his action

Faggot

what's with these stupid WWE names? Vince is so gay.

Attached: cringe.png (286x421, 195K)

He's a fake tough guy who happens to be gay. Compensation coping mechanism

>kid

he's a 26 year old retard that charged and tackled a 61 year old man. he deserved to get beat more.

Based dash gave that bitch what he deserved. Kys

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Attached: 1554061785144.jpg (750x1124, 123K)

Manlets are just naturally overly aggressive and ready to deliver cheapshots whenever they get the chance. They are frustrated that the world has slighted them.

It wasn't even that the guy tackled Hart that likely he got Wilder worked up; it was that the guy was 6'2". Wilder knows he'd never be able to challenge someone who towered above him such a way in any aspect of life, so he waited until a dozen wrestlers had restrained him and then hit him with a cheap shot. "Yeah, fuck tallees", he exclaimed.

Sub-6 footers should be gassed, desu.

Attached: Top-27-Boxing-Memes-11.jpg (601x600, 62K)

I just saw based Dash give some retarded Rasta clown exactly what he deserved.

Dash wilder is a pussy ass bitch who got bullied in high school and has a fuckton of rage inside of him from being cucked by other wrestlers who are more successful than him. So he was to cheap shot a handcuffed dude. Fuck him.

t. Rasta faggot

and how will you feel about that when Dash is out of a job and possibly serving time in jail?

won't happen mark

Based Dash being bad badd man running his jail and throwing pure strikes to anyone that comes his way.

He won't be charged but he'll probably face a civil suit that the WWE will help him with.

There is direct video evidence of him committing premeditated assault on a man in handcuffs. If this crazy guy has a family that is willing to pursue the case for him, or if he's coherent enough to do it himself then Dash is fucked. It would be a slam dunk for any lawyer, even up against WWE's legal team.

The funny thing is that this Zach Madsen kid is 6'2" and an amateur MMA fighter, so he could probably destroy Dash in a one-on-one fight.

What the fuck does it mattet if he was mentally ill? Thats used as an excuse way too much. Fine, Wilder had an episode of mental illness so hes not held accountable and we move along now

>that the WWE will help him with.
They won't if he fucks off to AEW.

What if I send the video to the NYPD?

He should absolutely be rewarded for this. That will make fans think twice about jumping in the ring. He could have just saved a future wrestler's life.

based

I cant believe the amount of pussies on these boards stating he should go to jail.
Clearly you have never been in an altercation of any sorts.
Be a fucking man for once and handle yours not "oh no call the police" that's for women you fucking cowards.
I agree it was pointless to strike that late in the altercation but grow a pair of balls you pantie waist bitches

Where do you live? I'll gonna kick your ass

>I cant believe the amount of pussies on these boards stating he should go to jail.
Yeah me too. I think it a work.

You’re getting worked ya fucking mark.

t. nigger that can't think about their actions further than 30 seconds into the future

The same faggots who tweet black lives matter when a criminal is shot are praising Wilder.

SEETHING Cop Calling faggots itt

faggots like you are why wrestlings dead you fucking pussy.

all but confirms hawkings getting his moment tonight

look at that chubby face and shit bone structure. you just know his cock is comically small

nothing will happen retards

>Clearly you have never been in an altercation of any sorts.
nice to know that you'd be cool with my buddies holding you down while I pummel your face. what's your address simp?

Imagine being a bootlicking faggot that would sue or call the cops

He's been LARPing as an 80s shooter his entire career he's been dying to do something like this.

>handcuffed
Did you even watch the fucking footage? Security was goddamn abysmal, he wasn't cuffed, he was being barely contained by some fat chumps in suits kicking and screaming. Frankly Wilder finished the job they should have.

Attached: 1528906517716.jpg (664x627, 232K)

it took 8 grown men to drag him out if there and despite getting punched and kicked he didn't have a mark on him. he was literally the most legit tough guy there.

You just go ahead and keep it real user. see how that works out for you

Keep thinking rasta faggot was a good boy who dindu nuffin you stupid nigger

nobody said that

Look at this clown
Anyone can train mma, doesnt mean you are an amateur mma fighter or are even good at fighting

Attached: sqtYh99.gif (800x450, 1.92M)

someone have the facebook messages to paige that came with her leak? dude got shot down

tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/153705-zach-madsen

2-1 record, so yes, he is an amateur MMA fighter.

Well look at that
So he is not only a mentally unhinged manchild but also more physically dangerous than the average person
Its a shame based wilder didnt lynch him

Given the current state of WWE I am shocked people don't start riots like back in the days in Louisiana where you could literally get murdered.
Well, not that shocked, it's a show for legit fags now.

Why are you so stupid? Did you finish high school?

>Is another fake tough guy like JBL. Punching a kid that's handcuffed (and probably mentally ill) is something only a coward would do.
>
>WWE if you read this, please fire him.

Attached: soycringe.gif (200x200, 28K)

based

If that happened I sure wouldn't be insisting you and your girlfriends go to jail.

Wasn't even handcuffed, his arms flailed around when he got CRACKED IN THE FUCKING FACE

i hope that faggot who jumped the barricade got brain damage

WTF I love Revival now?
It's the best and chaddest tag-team in the world?
They should held both tag belts twice as long as new day?
You are goddamn right.

Dash uppercutting retard is a good pleb filter. You can tell who all the nu-fans are by seeing them bitch and moan about what has been standard wrestling protocol for years when some asshole runs in.

Da fuck do you know? Lol check the fuckin lawyer ova here

Dash and Dawson have made it clear that they want out of WWE. I'm surprised he didn't do it deliberately to get fired.

This. All this shows is that it's the fans who've changed, not the business and not the wrestlers. Aside from total pussies like Miz they'll still run up and knock out some rail-jumping retard to protect the boys. I hope we never see a day they don't.

Attached: malibual.png (671x517, 435K)

Zachy's Twitter

mobile.twitter.com/iAmMad______sen?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I don't know about others but I'd think the world sucks. So nothing would change.

based liberty taker took rastaman to the yard. cry more faggots. death to all rastas. and may Dashs fist be blessed

Attached: dash.gif (250x302, 1.23M)

He goes hard.

Yeah.

>Vince
That name came from Hunter

You go to jail if you punch someone in the face in the US?

Ya seethe bitch lmaooo

Lmao at all the beta losers so intimidated by Dash actually punching the guy.

You faggots cannot cry hard enough, I thought you wanted real wrestling?

he has the same record as CM Punk

Literally nothing is going to happen to Dash. Rasta man is looking at legit jail time.

Hitting the guy was fine but he is definitely getting sued. Vince would be an even bigger simp than I thought if he actually pays the legal fees of the shittier half of the Revival. He should just have Dawson job to Hawkins at Mania then release him, but keep Wilder under contract for longer.

>Hitting the guy was fine but he is definitely getting sued.
You have no idea how the legal system works. Browne and Dash won't have a single thing sent their way.

>implies he knows better how the legal system works
>does not know people have been sued for far less
Look up what Titus got sued for not too long ago.