Holy fucking simps

The pop for the Revival tomorrow will be deafening.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (742x424, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJpuNmqGCc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bro you can't just PUNCH someone!
Low-T fags

Attached: 4592231_l1.jpg (370x316, 7K)

Punching a restrained guy doesn’t make you tough

No but he still deserved it

Back to wew, faggot.

Who said anything about being tough? Dash gave Rasta man a receipt thats all.

Attached: 1487462183515.webm (1280x718, 2.28M)

The whole crowd chanted "kick his ass" and "fuck him up" . Perhaps the entire arena should be charged with enciting violence?

When did he say he was being tough you pussy? He hit him because he tried to ruin a big night for his fucking heroes. He wasnt trying to be tough, he was putting that faggot in his place. Next time a man teaches you a lesson he isnt trying to overpower you, he is.

BBDWTOS

He's lucky all he gotten was punched
youtube.com/watch?v=CJpuNmqGCc4

Based

You are an idiot and a nigger.

HOLY BASED ROMAN SHOVING THE SOI WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING!

there's gotta be a link to trump rallies and white nationalism here somewhere

That is for the criminal justice system to deal with.

Shut up, Batman.

The criminal justice system will agree with that user, so that's a moot point.

I hope Dash gets arrested if only because I don't want the Revival as champs. He does not deserve a push for attacking a restrained man

No doubt

Weed bois BOILING

Faggot

Attached: 630985.jpg (400x620, 71K)

>capeshit
You're the faggot

lol they got ratio'd pretty hard.

>Waiting for other people to give you your justice
You have never left your basement.

Attached: Screenshot_43.png (1381x900, 1.09M)

Based chubby manlets

S'good snap

t󠀀bh you're a s󠀀oyboy cuc󠀀k f󠀀am

neither does tackling a 61 year old man

they should stop telling people with MAGA hats to leave their town then

>That ratio
Glad simps are in the minority for once

Attached: 1541366419517.jpg (314x295, 24K)

Lol it was only the shitman who cares

>Even remotely defending a criminal jumping a barrier, trespassing, and tackling an old man

Attached: 1546138816695.jpg (640x342, 39K)

>6547691

Attached: 53300017.jpg (720x466, 22K)

all this nerd cope crying about based Dash is the tits

Attached: 77308431-nerd-in-glasses-is-crying.jpg (1300x1152, 167K)

Who knows if the restrained guy is carrying? If he's crazy enough to jump the stage when there's a dozen meat heads surrounding it, who knows what's going through his head? I wouldn't take any chances either. Better to knock him the fuck out instead of potentially regretting it.

Take your blue checkmark back to twitter faggot.

Now that's how you grab the brass ring son!
Can't wait for Cornette's reaction.

Criminal justice system is insanely flawed

Fuck these cock holders.
>Defending criminals
>Don’t use force just talk to them
>Also I’ve never been in a situation like this
>Never even been in a fight
>Where is the vagine
>Imwithher.jpeg
>Implied fuk drumpf
Go to hell
Straight to hell
Do not pass go
Do not collect $200

That guy is probably gonna sue Dawson now, what a stupid thing to do. The real headline is "Idiot can't wait until backstage to beat someone up"

>restrained

At no point was he in the hands of law enforcement. A bunch of big dudes walking the guy out is not restraint

Attached: that word.jpg (256x192, 8K)

Based and reality pilled. Punching a restrained man is a pussy move. Who cares if he ruined his hero’s moment. Wrestling isn’t fucking real and neither was Brets HOF moment. It’s just another drama scene in the “WWE universe”. Wilder wants to step outside of his fantasy world, he’s a grown fucking man. I hope he faces legal repercussions and learns a lesson in restraint.

anyone got any other videos where wrestles kick the shit out fans?

>Actually siding with a criminal trespasser / possible assailant

look at ya seethe, trying to live vicariously through so now-crippled (hopefully) incel nerd, because you yourself are an incel nerd and ya BOILING ya short dweeb

lmao no he won't. He has no legal grounds to do so when he's the one who instigated the entire situation. Worst that's gonna happen is the E gives the little retard some hush money on the side and tell him to fuck off.

fucking based

A good lawyer would find a way to turn this on WWE and sue them for millions
But this guy is going to get some shitty public defender

>6548121

Faggots defending Wilder are as bad as the dindu nuffin SJW’s who come out of the woodwork every time a criminal is shot by the police.

Where do you pathetic faggots come from? Wew? Resetera? Reddit? It sure as fuck isn't from here. Neck yourself.

I’m coming down stairs from your moms bedroom and typing this up on your laptop you low T simp

holy COPE ya short nerd

BASED ROMAN

I don't have a laptop and I live in an apartment. Don't project your oedipus complex to me ya incel simp

Perhaps you're right but I'd argue that punching a restrained guy who just blindsided a 61 year old stroke survivor who was in the middle of sharing stories about his late tag team partner is the right thing to do.

So worked you reached for the dictionary. Take a ding-dong diddly walk bro, cool down.

It's legit impossible to get a win against the wwe jew lawyers. If they are not gonna win, they gonna make you bleed and prolong the case for years.

Thank God someone did something.

That was a trained MMA fighter in his 20s who intended to assault both Natalia, a female, and Bret Hart, a man 3 times his age. Without a police presence or security around to attend to the matter, Wilder followed and demonstrated what is known as "Use of Force Continuum", the same as last enforcement, which is all the more surprising given that Wilder is a civilian.

I commend Wilder for his actions. There was no pepper spray used, as it would've cleared the arena. All verbal commands and pressure point submission techniques were disregarded by assailant Madsen, who it took over ten men to subdue as Madsen was in a state of excited delirium as demonstrated by how even 5 strong men couldn't properly subdue Madsen, who at this point was a danger to not only the attending public but to himself. By being incapacitated, Madsen avoided further use of force when taken backstage and finally handed over to the proper authorities.

Now who's the nimwit saying Wilder should be punished for his use of situational awareness? Good job, Wilder.

Attached: nypd-cops.jpg (625x352, 210K)

>Needing a dictionary to know what an oedipus complex is
The fucking STATE of American education, working an entire generation of kids into either being dumbfuck burger flippers or psychotic mass shooters

Based and cop-pilled

I want /wooo/ to ding-dong diddly fuck off to their dying board.

Americans are such pussies

why is twitter so full of sjws and betas?

>boo’s the /wooo/

Cringe

Man, I should be used to it, but every time some twitter fuckin pussies get posted on here, I seethe internally

How do those boots taste, fella?

More power to ya, Dash. Retribution is a bitch, and you just gave that punk a small taste of justice.

>video shows Shane, Browne, and Smith Jr all punching him
>BUT DASH SHOULD BE ARRESTED

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x124, 169K)

I larp as a SJW on twitter. I’m just our to ruin lives desu

Probably the same simps that buy into the “rehabilitation” meme.
>sure he murdered 7 people but if we put him to death aren’t we just as bad
Cucks

If he was just guided out there would be more people doing this shit.
If you jump the barricades at a wrestling show you get your ass kicked. Simple as that.