Imagine being shorter than your date

>imagine being shorter than your date
>imagine not even being a champion while your date is
>imagine not barely even making it to wrestlemania while your date main event it
>imagine being andrade

Attached: charlotte-b.jpg (1200x630, 129K)

Rico Flair will be flair's grandson

Andrade migh have those tendencies if he's dating Charles

imagine not plowing charlotte and getting a megapush for it down the road, learn to politic kid

She’s almost definitely wearing heels here, so at best he’s a little taller or same height flatfooted

tall girls are cute. No bad i know like one chick who is taller then me

HAHAHA OH NONONONO

Attached: pjimage-14-696x392.jpg (696x392, 45K)

Only whitebois have these insecurities.

This. Almas is going to have a reign of terror like 03-04 Triple H in a couple years

i'm 5'6" and fantasize about dating a woman 5'11" or 6' who mogs me. I know it will never happen though

>Not realizing Andrade is playing the long con
Worked

Most likely yeah. She loves wearing heels even though shes the tallest on the womens side.

>She’s almost definitely wearing heels here, so at best he’s a little taller or same height flatfooted

And yet you're here, a virgin

why are women obsessed with height? my ex didn't want to wear heels because it made her taller than me why is that so important?

Andrade is a fucking G tho

they also position andrade closer to the camera to make him look taller and charlotte a little back to make her shorter its forced perspective

Because we're animals on discovery channel.

She looks so happy, bros. It's hurt like hell when she gets her third divorce in a couple of months.

They barely started Dating, Andrade isnt gonna get pushed to the moon in an instant, just give it till Summerslam

>imagine being a hot extremely talented man
>who draws dimes, yen and pesos wherever he goes
>having an equally hot equally talented amazon GF
>that has the GOAT's genes inside her so if you have a kid they'll probably be the greatest wrestler of their generation
>and if you get married, you're marrying into the GOAT's family
YEAH THAT SOUNDS FUCKING TERRIBLE OP WOULDN'T WISH IT ON MY WORST ENEMY

He’ll end up leaving Charles for Paige just like Del Taco...

>So chat me up Andrade, or should I say 'her-mano' in law, what's it like being in the best family in wrestling?

Attached: conrad.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

I would still rather fuck Andrade than Charlotte. Him being a manlet just makes headpats easier.

Imagine impregnating her and giving her the offspring she has wanted for a long time.
Because that's the only thing you can do, to imagine.

>imagine being Andrade. Now dating the face of the women's revolution.
>Next time Vince wants to pull his famous move called 'retarded booking' you can threaten to leave. And Vince will listen because he knows that if you leave the face of the women's revolution will follow soon enough.
>Imagine having Vince grabbed by the balls while you're all TRANQUILO smiling.

Bro if I moved to Mexico and banged their top woman that would be based

But if he dates Charlotte, they will make him a champion...

>equally hot gf
Gain standard

Is she jewish? Looks very kike

Imagine being short?

This guy say hi

Attached: TomCruise.jpg (757x405, 44K)

Could he be a long lost Bella Brother?

He’s also a gay guy, ya simp!

The power of Scientology

imagine playing 7D chess so hard that you get her pregnant so you are in public sphere for life and always have a paycheck

>imagine being shorter than your date

I wish... My gf is only 5'4 though.

the first wife had good tits

imagine not being a faggot

>Imagine being Mexican

Charlotte is 5'11 and probably has on 3+inch heels. Anyone under 6'3 would be shorter than her. That is literally 90% of the current wwe roster.

>Imagine being American

Nia is the tallest and Alicia Fox is taller than Charles

>Charles
>equally hot
>equally talented
Yikes
>GOAT's genes
Flair was vastly overrated just like Charles is

Imagine being Andrade in the HoF ceremony and having to be all like "damn, Charllotte, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Andrade and not only sit in that chair while Charlotte flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Charlotte LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the cities in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Vince calls for another clean job, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Andrade. You're not going to lose your future championship career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>being such a chad you fuck the company favourite even though you're a manlet

based

Dating a tall amazonian chick that towers over you is based as fuck. Dating a mark dude that's slightly taller than you is cringe.

how come he doesn't talk?

>imagine being andrade
mmmm

Attached: Charlotte wtf.jpg (1600x2400, 295K)

Despite the daily shitposting I wholeheartetly approve of this relationship because jesus christ people can you imagine the massive talent that their combined genes could give their future offspring

user I think you're just gay

They both suck so no, not really

is that you, paul dano?

This is a horrible pic, but when she is trying to slurp your dick and stick her twat up, I bet she looks a lot better.

BASED