They are exactly what professional wrestling needs...

They are exactly what professional wrestling needs. Nobody in the industry works these embarrassing fans into as much of a seethe as Enzo and Cass. Monster heels for the nu-male generation.

Attached: Enzo_with_Big-Cass-696x392.jpg (696x392, 58K)

Unironically, what they did tonight is more Bullet Club, in the sense of what Bullet Club was meant to be when it was conceived, than anything BC ever actually did.

I wouldn’t go that far, but it was pretty based.

Bullet Club are a bunch of self-marks who have no business even being in the same sentence as Enzo.

I watched a few vids. The crowd was literally SEETHING. Fucking losers.

It's a shame that Rasta-king overshadowed their dominance tonight.

I was there and can confirm the entire audience was confused as to whether it was part of the show or not since security took forever to react, but they all eventually broke out into a loud "fuck you enzo" chant, probably the second biggest pop of the night only after jay white kicking out of the rainmaker

Will legit tune in to my local buffalo affilaite at 2 am on sunday night to see these guys

Enzo sure is a monster,A monster rapist

ROH has a huge personality hole and these guys can easily fill it. Just have Enzo manage someone ffs.

Enzo will take over Villain Industries when Marty goes out to join his friends in Jacksonville.

>works a japanese company to break their 5 year old work relationship with their american partner
Bases

Me and a few guys in my section we're changing Enzo's routine and started a how you doin chant that picked up pretty solidly through the stadium.

That’s a lie. Everyone in 105-109 were chanting fuck you enzo. Everyone was shoot mad.

no they werent. You werent even there. Enzo is based

I was row 2, sec 107, literally everyone was seething. Fuck off, Enzo.

well the based freshly washed genuine wrestling fans in 105, 106, 108 and 109 were chanting how you How you Doin.
The cringe lords who should get on a plane and never come back were trying to ruin wrestling with their cringe negativity for everyone else. Wrestling is a show for everyone, not just you. Grow a brain and show so social awareness to follow norms. You even like Japanese wrestling? You would be thrown the fuck out for acting like the SIMP you did. Get certified and take a shower.

what show were they on?

> le shoot mad
> actual legit outlaw wrestling fag
Aaaaaaand back to wew you go

>signed with ROH instead of AEW or NJPW

OH NO NO NO NO, nobody fucking gives a fuck about ROH, what the fuck are they thinking

Attached: 79858737373.jpg (948x1467, 1.21M)

Them signing with ROH proves that no one wants them or needs them. They only debuted tonight leech from wrestlemania weekend. they will forever be the all time jannettys. by year's end, they'll be an after thought

spoken like a true basement dweller

This is just blantantly untrue. I guess all of us smelly whoJapan fans must’ve missed out on a horrid how you doin chant. Everyone was pissed they came out to ruin the tag match, but bully got some pop coming back out, that was about it. Post match was a drag.
They potentially “could be” what bullet club is supposed to be, not the clean bullshit kenny made it. But cass and Enzo are shitter. Stay seething.

let me guess, you still can only get sawft? don't worry bro, keep watching them jannettys
>cass fakes seizure
>enzo divebombs endless events clinging to a thread of relevance
yep

But he’s not wrong my man.

Taking all the money they saved on the Young cucks and spending it on legitimate stars.

Enzo will be more relevant in wrestling than Omega by the end of the year.

>basement dweller
at least you defined their careers accurately
>reminder though
cass fakes a seizure to get away and out of his current deal. enzo divebombs endless wwe events to cling to his final thread of relevance in the wrestling world despite shiting all over it in interviews and interview swearing he's done with it. then enzo goes white rapper and get's nuked and fails numerous times while still shitting all over wwe. down to his last nickel, he begs a dying roh to take them after cody said no...and THIS is what get's you excited? whew lad!

im no fan of omega but even i know this is wrong. btw you still got that signed copy of enzos rap album that debuted in the dumpster fire...that's what I thought

Attached: 1234567906.jpg (500x457, 116K)

try a little harder next time my dude.

Attached: D83D8D07-783A-476F-AA16-B85A1D1DD896.gif (365x205, 1.3M)

>enzo's career was over the moment he identified as black
>cass' career was over the moment he decided to become a tanned Great Khali

Outside of HHH, enzo is a greater mark for himself than any other and signing now on this weekend shows it. thye both know they fucked up in E and can never go back.

>get a clue
How many tears did you shed while typing this beneath your SAWFT poster? Enzo is bitch and Cass is a bigger bitch

Get out of America if you hate it so much

leave him alone. he listening to his signed copy of enzo's rap album