youtube.com/watch?v=5xYu8mKQA5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this unironically stole the show and I loved most of the show

Still not going to watch ROBoredom. Should have gone Impact desu

Don't they shoot hate each other?

Wrestling official just entered the "certified era" BASED AS FUCK

What happend?

Maybe, but it doesn’t matter.
Both of them know they ain’t worth shit without the other.

they destroyed nu-japan and the smarks
expect dave to rant about them tomorrow

Protip: they can't
youtube.com/watch?v=oVruAfu53z4
>And Still I rise
>From the ashes like a phoenix
>Middle finger to the sky grippin' my...
>Consensual penis
>Lyin' ass hoe out in Phoenix
>When I say this shit I mean it
>Fuck you marks that hated
>This for all my fans that waited
>Entertainment's hottest free agent
>Bitch I'm reincarnated

can we finally agree that these two are the top all time jannettys?

Apparently they patched it all up after Cass had the seizure.

Guess that rap career really didn't work out at all. Enzo even said he would never wrestle again when started rapping.

>cass faked seizure to get out of current deal
>enzo failed rapper and said he would never wrestler again
>debuts during Wm35 weekend to further leech from WWE

So the user who kept saying that he will watch AEW if they sign Enzo - will you watch ROH now that they have him?

This was fucking awesome and all of sois are SEETHING about it

enzo is a dealmaker/breaker for someone to watch a wrestling program?
>whew
i guess that is the user who will watch

Not him but I’m definitely checking out ROH from now on.

I won't watch, I just thought it was a good worked shoot. Legitimately blurred the lines.

It’s actually bizarre that they don’t realize they’re being worked by a genuine heel for once. Watch them back it up with shit about how he “sucks at wrestling” or is an asshole IRL as if that doesn’t only confirmed how worked they are.

He though "rapping" meant "raping"

Attached: enzo rape.jpg (681x642, 178K)

Good.
I hope you enjoy the show.
Because I have read something of the sort about Enzo here enough times for me to realise that for some people he is a draw.
Not for me, I don't find him appealing in any shape or form.
But I really hope people go and follow up on what they are saying. Because that is the way it is supposed to be, wrestlers should go from territory to territory and bring their fans with them.
Show us who is a draw.

(also what I am saying is 100 genuine, I am not being snarky or anything, I really mean it. Because we need this, we need someone to show us what being a draw means again. Maybe it will be Enzo?)

Yes senpai

Actually based user caring about the business.

holy fucking shit

Wrestling will never have a draw again. It's a dying medium ya simp

*wins 2019 World Tag League in your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=5xYu8mKQA5k

for anyone who hasn't seen enzo and cass ding dong diddly shoot on the G1 supercard

It was a one off worked shoot. Bubba Ray hooked up with his old friends and set it up to stir the pot, but still a one off.

These two are going to become monster heels and Vince is going to end up bringing them back.
>Vince will never bring them back! Enzo is banned!
Will be a good seethe when it happens.

*rapes you*

Attached: enzorapore.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

They will be at don

That’s not how acronyms work

That’s consensual rape to you

Issa not rape if the penis is consensual

I won't argue with you what draw and is not.
For several anons in this thread Enzo is a draw, because they will be watching promotion they would never ever tried if he wasn't in it.
So that is a good thing.
He is not for me. But I am glad other people find him fun and interesting and I am glad they are able to find something that makes their day better.
I don't care it is dying medium or not. I want to see some results thanks to this. I want to see some people going to ROH shows they wouldn't have gone to without him.

This is literally one of the only times I’ve ever seen someone so level headed discussing wrestling online.

I am the AEW needs Enzo chad. I will now be watching ROH if this is a regular thing. Never watched before because I’m not a workrate incel

I will watch ROH because it is actually real (unlike AEW), has entertaining national stars (like Enzo), and isnt Ellen DeGeneres champion Jap trash. Nor is it a boring 20000 hours of TV a week like WWE. This is an ROH board now.

I think we need some good discussion along with summer 92, waifu generals, lyrichad threads and everything else. So I tried to bring some when I can. Diverse culture on a board makes board better, if you can go from laughing in one thread to thinking about what storytelling is or how business works in another, that is a good thing.
Good. I hope they keep you, they are no longer workrate promotion, the shift happened with Elite on top, there was a lot of weird segments and shit like that.
With Elite gone, they kinda stayed the course with being more story based, but replaced Elite with other people. That is an enviroment Enzo and Cass coming in. I think you will enjoy it, user.
If you do not, report back, I would like to hear your opinions on weekly TV shows and what you liked and disliked. Because as someone who has not watched it before and who is anti-workrate guy, I'd like to know your opinions on how the promotion feels and shit like that.

Absolute shoot. These two would never have the balls to go into business for themselves, especially Cass.

work*

Only zoomers will think they're cool because Enzo dresses like a kid and references things kids are into, even though he's like thirty something, I wonder if he'll still be like this when he's 40.

>owned by Sinclair Broadcasting
>shows in Israel
>le epic rape man on contract
Are ROH the official promotion of the alt-light?

He's also a rapist