When both of their careers are over, which one will go down as the GOAT of New Japan?

When both of their careers are over, which one will go down as the GOAT of New Japan?

Attached: njpwtokyodome.jpg (600x400, 57K)

Tanahashi unless Okada can do something truly wild like single handedly destroying WWE.

he might have to hit the gym first.

Okada had better matches. Tanahashi is the better wrestler

Entertainer*

How deep was the roster in Tanahashi's heydey?

Both of those statements contradict one another.

NuJapan weren't even on the map when Tana was in his prime. Okada helped elevate it to another level.

Corrected it. Tanahashi drew more dimes, Okada is better in ring, and that’s the bottom line cause I said so

Okada has to continue growing into a top babyface. Hes still super over but its more of a reverence than an adoration thing. The crowd really, really love Tanahashi, they respect the hell out of Okada.
If his late 30s heel run against the current Young Boys goes well then he will undeniably be the GOAT. He has the huge advantage of having such a great look for a heel too, with all the gold and flashy stuff.

That's better.

literally whos?

Okada is going to have a longer career.

I just realised that Okada is only 31. Fuck me, that's scary since he's already accomplished so much in his career. As things stand, Tanahashi is the bigger legend but by the end of it all, I think Okada will have easily surpassed him.

Attached: kazuchika-okada-640x370.jpg (640x370, 46K)

Not that deep. Tana's prime was late 00's/early 2010's, and outside of a select few (Nakamura, Suzuki, Ibushi etc), no one on the roster of those days was all that memorable.

okada has already surpassed tanashitty

i can’t imagine okada when he becomes a new japan dad and starts wrestling on the undercard like nagata

>tfw he shows old flashes of the prime rainmaker in those throwaway matches

Tanahashi made okada.

A thousand years from now Okada will be on the level of Hogan and Andre. Freeze yourself and prove me wrong.

Okada

He’s already looking sluggish in the ring.

Bret Hart made Steve Austin. Your point?

Ibushi, unless one of the young lions suddenly boost.

Tana is like, I dunno, NJPW's modern Jumbo? Great wrestler and helped lay the foundations for what was to follow. Okada is like the Misawa, taking things to a new level.

Kenny should have stayed and been the Kawada in all of this, but no, he had to fuck off to the bingo halls. Twat.

It will be kino.

Okada since he actually draws

Neither since Kawato will go down as the GOAT