The amount of cringe from this segment. Good lord

Were DX always this bad?

Attached: C4EA2328-31E9-43AF-A4B3-DF29C394ABEE.jpg (739x415, 39K)

Yes

You gain height and got a clue.

Attached: 1554599192577.png (1695x953, 1.47M)

Fucking Triple H man. He’s always been the worst part of everything he’s been a part of. Literally makes my blood boil how many people have forgotten how terrible he is because of muh NXT papa Haitch

Yes. It has no place in 2019.

I remember back when I was a teen DX was the coolest shit. everyone at school did the crotch chop. Now as an old boomer I realize how cringe and gay all their shit was

DX in 97 were good, but after Shawn left it was all downhill. DX were nowhere near as big and popular as WWE would have you believe. NWO were the much more important stable, and Austin, Rock and Foley were way more important to WWE.

Of course
Have you not rewatched old AE Raws yet? Quite a trip seeing them as an adult now.

Damn, Lacey Evans looks like THAT?!?!

DX is WWE's revisionist history that they rivaled NWO which has never happened. Look around at the amount of people wearing DX merch in public today? Meanwhile NWO shirts are still cool and accepted by normies who arent even wrestling fans

Wait... did they induct DX and the Hart Foundation tonight?

Holy shit, they are begging for ratings.

triple H slept his way into a powerful position. He has butchered golden goose opportunities and still cant let go of the past. Foley? Rock? Austin? all the same era big names left. Bad smell H stuck around. Terrible.

You made my night!

Attached: 1551166271959.jpg (333x425, 49K)

Tripel H was so fucking unbearable it made my hair stand, just had to stick in every single snarky remark between someone's else line to make it all about himself like always.

Yes, The Rock always was too

This woman is legitimately the ugliest healthy woman I've ever seen.

NASTY and whos the fag in the fedora. What an incel

>Austin and Rock were way more important to WWE
Fixed it

Only after Russo stopped writing their shit

>censoring BAD ASS on Billy's bandanna
What a fucking cucked company

You're husband is dead. Go back to being normal Mrs. Hellwig

Yes.

Now you get why oldfags are always harping about how they were nowhere near as popular as they say they were.

ITT: Seething AEWholets

You got an example of what he said tonight?

I member when DX had one one of their first reunions with HBK, Billy, X-Pac... and Paul made a joke out of nowhere that he was the only one that didn't lose his hair.

Only to shave it off a year later as he started to go bald.