SOON

SOON

Attached: SOON.png (450x600, 486K)

TRANSITIONAL CHAMP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BACK TO JOBBER LAND FOR YOU YOU NO DRAW SIMP

Based

Have fun feuding with Ibushi over the IC belt, ya fag. Hope your neck is holding up well.

Seethe with the Chadblade

I STILL BREATHE

How the fuck did this chucklefuck manage to have a worse reign than Omega?

At least Omega had a good G1 run.

ZERO (0) DEFENSES

good to see that im always right when it comes to gedo. He found a spot to jay a champion early on to elevate him and took it .
Based kaz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

maybe now he can lift weights and get a clue

>Great match to win it
>Great match on the anniversary show
>Great match tonight

youre so seething you cant even form a coherent sentence ya shitblade simp apologist

I'LL BREATHE FOREVER WITH YOU GODBLADE, I AM NOT A FLAKE

still a better run then omega holy fuck that's sad

>All these Kenny marks still SEETHING at Jay for being far better than Omanlet despite being 9 years younger
CHADblade is only 26. He has plenty of time to grow and improve before he gets given a proper run with the belt. But at that age, it's still way too early for something like that, and Okada is still in his prime and is the obvious choice to go with as the Ace for the foreseeable future. But Jay will be champ again, even if it takes a few years. He's still a much better prospect than the literal faggot ever was.

Attached: 1550408269734.jpg (627x685, 244K)

His match against Ospreay was legit better than any of Kennys defenses. The Cody match was garbage, the Ishii match was the worst Kenny/Ishii match by a mile and the 3 way was the worst IWGP title match in the past 5 years.

rent free and seething

RENT FREE AND COPING

ya vibrating?

>Kennycucks SEETHING
lmao

Attached: Chadblade.png (352x528, 250K)

i'm a rainmaker chad, why would I be seething ya bitchboi?

Nice falseflag. Kenny still sucks.