Does anyone else feel that New Day is way out of line when i comes to Hulk Hogan...

Does anyone else feel that New Day is way out of line when i comes to Hulk Hogan? Here we have three jabronis doing a glorified minstrel show, shuckin'n'jivin fo masta McMahon dissing the immortal one, who was practically building the entire wrestling business before the first words out of these pickninny's mouths were fried chicken. I could understand if this was Greg Valentine they are shitting over but Hulk Hogan? This guy drew more money than all three of these cunts would even hope to sniff combined 10x over.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOS
DEM WHITE BOYS SEETHIN

this

this is why kofi will lose tomorrow

No?
You are a cuck for defending Hogan
Ultimate warrior can understand but Hogay? Confirmed cuck

*jobs at wrestlemania*

no, hogan is a racist piece of shit

SOS THESE PINKDICKS FUMIN’
SOS I HEAR THEM CRYIN’

It’s bad on their image as negros and their audience if they act cool with Hogan

Pretty sure Harlem Heat giving the shoutout to Hulk was them telling those fucking nerds to sit down. Booker and Stevie Ray came into the business when there was actual racism directed at black wrestlers by the audience and the management. Including the same company as Terry "Don't worry, I'll take care of the Niggers." Taylor. Someone who rode in after 25 years of progress who want to act like they still have a bone to pick can go blow a gay dick.

Based

Yes but not because they’re upset hogan said a word you’re told not to say like some cuck. It’s because real men accept apologies, may as well be a woman if you can’t respect another man admitting he did wrong

So not being a cuck involves giving your wives to black guys like you do?

Hulk BAD he say the no-no word!

Attached: 1536532810706.jpg (264x274, 11K)

The New Day proves Hogan is right with everything he said about negroes.

they should shoot a sex tape together

user bad, he make the uncreative post.

worked by based NPC wojak

Hogan did nothing wrong, but nobody is required to give him respect if they don't want to, you fucking sheep.

Pretty much this. Those guys are old enough to know the difference between healthy prejudice and actual racism.
youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4

You do realize this is Hulk Hogan right? Possibly the biggest wrestling star of all time. New Day should be carrying his bags and getting his coffee.

I hope Bryan beats Kofi buy grabbing the mic and screaming at the top of his lungs, the n-word, at Kofi. The sheer force and butthurt would instantly shred Kofi's skin, give Xavier massive anal bleeding, and erupt Big E's tits.

Hogan is a relic of the past. Fuck him

How was your HoF Bret?

>Hogan said nigger years ago because his daughter was dating someone who was black and he didn't approve. Not of his skin color but due to his career choices.
I don't fully approve of Hogan's comments but it was recorded without his consent.

>New Day and other black WWE wrestlers are faggots that want to show their displeasure with what Hogan said by being rude. When other black wrestlers from the 70's through present have said that Hogan isn't a racist.
Besides Mark Henry and Kofi. Were ANY of the other black wrestlers that are critical of Hogan even present in the locker room during Hogan's last WWE run?

Hogan should be shamed forever for his terrible, terrible movies

Attached: MV5BMTEyMzIzNmUtN2RiYi00ZTIzLTg0OTItZGQyYzNhZjAyZDU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_.jpg (1020x617, 101K)

Fuck Hogan, he was shit then and is shit now.

Attached: 1552099024355.png (500x358, 179K)

You just can’t say nigger now. It’s literally that simple

I'm gonna say it

Attached: 1554397520895.png (1210x1000, 231K)

I'll let you in on something user. The term NIGGER only has power because people give it power by making it an inappropriate word. So many slurs would disappear in a few years if people stopped responding to them as something vile.

I work with a few black guys in a corporate office. Half the time they call each other nigger when they think others are not around that would judge them for saying it. Yet, if John the 50's year old white guy from our finance department would say it. There would be hell to pay as they know they can use it to their own benefit.

Attached: Race Card.jpg (600x400, 38K)

Why are you faggots so retarded? He called black people niggers. Obviously they're gonna be pissed off. Imagine some kike wrestler was secretly recorded calling white people filthy goyim. You guys would be pissed too.

Hogan should be praised forever for his based, based movies

>Imagine some kike wrestler was secretly recorded calling white people filthy goyim. You guys would be pissed too.
I wouldn't. A) because I'm not a dirty jew and B) because who cares? Oh no, someone called me cracker, master, an European nigger (last name is Irish), or something demeaning. Move the fuck on and be an adult. Don't flip out and act like you've been attached when it was a fucking word.

Thats not the point. The point is, this is Hulk Hogan. Hogan has repeatedly apologized for using the n-bomb and these 3 joking job guys have the audacity to continue publicly acting like babies in front of the industry and a living legend. Wrestling is a close-knit group and these fags are acting like women because the Hulkster said a bad word.

well, kofi's south african so i kinda understand him getting butthurt over even a touch of racism but i'd woulda figured xavier would be a little more forgiving of a guy who had a private tape go public.

>pencildick whit*y magacels defending hogan
how embarrassing.

Goy isn't a dirty word, it's the standard word for a non-Jew.

>you need to accept apologies because muh hogan
Lol

>you need to obligatory clap at the old faggot
Reminder even Cena put people over
Hoganfags are legit american cucks

They are niggers who preach about tolerance. Too bad it doesnt affect them in this day and age you can literally do whatever you want if your skin colour is other then white and blame white people for whatever you did.

You will even get praise in the internet from people like new day

Huh, I've honestly only heard jews called that. Never looked into the history to know otherwise.

Xavier was photographed / taped with his consent. Big difference in moral implication, even worse for Xavier's case.

This is correct, what is the point of them holding a grudge? It's not like they are held accountable for bad stuff that other blacks do, did they say anything about the Nipsey murder?

Nice rp fanfic, and as previously established by my own usage of the word, I don’t give a fuck about it. The simple fact remains that if you’re a white person found to have used the word nigger, you’re going to be publicly ostracized. That is the climate of our culture. No matter of discussion of the weight of the word on this board is going to change it

>They are niggers who preach about tolerance. Too bad it doesnt affect them in this day and age you can literally do whatever you want if your skin colour is other then white and blame white people for whatever you did.

Reminds me of an old as fuck news story. A black woman had 10+ kids and was experiencing issues with either welfare or purchasing Christmas gifts. The cunt has the nerve on the news report to say; "Who is going to pay for these children?" Well maybe if you weren't a slut, there wouldn't be 10+ kids running around from your vagina that you cannot take care of.

>The simple fact remains that if you’re a white person found to have used the word nigger, you’re going to be publicly ostracized. That is the climate of our culture. No matter of discussion of the weight of the word on this board is going to change it
Sadly, you're right. I grew up in downtown Kansas City and was constantly exposed to people using slurs and nothing throwing a shit fit. Hell, one of my good friends is black and he calls me "Hey Nigga" and I return his hello with "sup cracker". People want to believe that they are better than others and will do whatever they can to destroy someone else if it makes them appear as a saint.

>Borrowed from Yiddish גוי (goy, “gentile”), from Hebrew גּוֹי (goi, “nation”).

>Compare Exodus 19:6: ממלכת כהנים וגוי קדוש (mamlekhet kohanim wegoy qadosh, “ […] a kingdom of priests and a holy nation”) (referring to the Jewish people). The word goy technically refers not to non-Jews, but rather to a nation per se; the Jews are said to constitute a “goy”. But through common usage – namely referring to "the [other non-Jewish] nations" – the word came to colloquially refer to non-Jews.

Jews literally view goys as lower lifeforms than animals ya ding-dong diddly numbskulls. It's written in the torah

>being this petty
Based Hoganchads have you gotten to

>Hell, one of my good friends is black
>one of my friends is black
>my black friend being a shield for my racism
Yikes

>Big E before is a happy go lucky bodybuilder
>Kofi is flips mcgee
>Xavier is a fucking nerd who's gimmick was screaming "IT'S MORPHING TIME"
>Really should be "it's morphine time" because he's the shits in ring
>get a gimmick where they're shucking and jiving church minstrels
>get pissy and do a psuedo-Nation of Domination thing
>only without the talent or charisma to pull it off, so it seemed more like bitchiness than anything
>ride the gravy train of being as reddit as possible
>get bitchy when Booker shoutouts to Hogan because it goes against their reddit directive

Fuck these niggers. They also suck at video games despite being all black nerdy

Kofi's kid has a face that is so kickable I swear

The word "gentile" does not appear in any ancient manuscripts. St. Jerome translated the Vulgate, and put the word "gentilis" which at his time meant "of the same clan or race." The definition became corrupted during the Medieval period, when the word was changed to mean "non-jew." Next, there are no "Jews" in the Genesis or Exodus account. Please study "Misapplication of the Biblical term Gentile" and "A Concise Creation account of the Jewish People" for basic information on to why you are wrong with the word gentile, and your identification of Adamic Israelites as Jews. The Jews were ancient Edomites, and the Romans even had a region named "Idumea" for them. The Jews of today are descended from Esau (Edomites) Cain (Kenites) and whoever they have race-mixed with....thanks.

Based

Back to squared circle,nigger

Hogan's a piece of shit that's always stomped on the locker room if it would help him in the slightest, he's a backstabbing rat. He doesn't deserve anything from anybody, least of all the New Day.

Based

Attached: E1D6F88B-C84B-4157-9AE6-06E775E43043.jpg (620x465, 37K)

You can in private, which is what he thought he did.

You dumb nigger.

that's gonna be a "thats gonna be a based from me" from me

unironically based

Attached: alicia-fox-10afox20131007rf-70-1387541719.jpg (1284x722, 75K)

Luv Hogan
Ate New Day

Simple as

BASED

GOAT

Based but it doesnt matter. Theyre gonna give kofi the win at mania amd then its gonna several long months of black power white guilt bullshit with these clowns

Based

they are also friends with AJ Styles

They have no fuckin' business to say anything about Hulk, oh, you sold a couple boxes of cereal, betrayed your race on camera, and stream video games like a NEET, wowee.

>Reminder even Cena put people over
So did Hulkster. The fact that he can name all the people he put over on two hands is irrelevant. At the top it's a lucrative job and you want to make money for yourself first and foremost. There's nothing wrong with Hulk protecting his interests in that sense.

>he didn't love The Secret Agent Club

Styles isnt racist he just hates the gays

>getting worked because someone called Israelites Jews