After seeing the lazy ass one we got this year...

After seeing the lazy ass one we got this year, I gotta ask yall what's the best wrestlemania stage [spoiler] and why is it pic related [/spoiler]

Attached: wm30_set.0.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

wm30 babbies are like the eminem is good fans

That was a really great set though.

what does it look like? I havent seen it yet. pic pls.

Why does every mania stage nowadays has like a giant "WRESTLEMANIA" letters sign in it?

Literally just a panel

Attached: IMG_20190406_221759.jpg (1080x1067, 214K)

WTF IS THAT SHIT. 34's was awesome (in my opinion. know a lot of people here hated it), but 35 is literally no-budget tier. thought this years was gonna be like a Kingdom set or something.

It looked great but it was basically just the logo with some line behind, my favorites are the big pyramid of WM26 even if it didn't made too much sense and the attraction park with the big ring of WM33

Attached: d8f55b485d1ccac0cad3599625bdaf68.jpg (2048x1536, 549K)

yikes and lazy pilled, at least 34 had something going on with the mardi gras theme

Big Dawg is not going to main event so why they should spend more on this year's WM?

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

they had to cut the budget to give money to Hunter's entrance

Wm33 had a fucking banger set, and my strongest memory is the hardy return which had my party blowing up

I thought the whole universal studios theme was great, and the pyramid was definitely one of the best. The ones that have a defined theme like 29, 34, etc. based off the home cities culture is really neat. The whole Aztec pyramid thing did make no sense tho

Branding

this may be laziest one ever holy shit

those 8 hours aren't cheap man, they had to make some cuts.

Boring.

Attached: 1509390333104.jpg (640x628, 55K)

the only thing that those broke ass indie companies can't afford are the extravagant and amazing stages and they absolutely ruined it

>underage b&

That WM had kino camera work, like that take on the big dog at the end

Literally lazier than the Raw and Smackdown sets they use every week. Maybe the worst ever all things considered.

Attached: DuLvIeiXQAAhJyQ.jpg (424x438, 27K)

It sucks even more because fuckin ppv sets nowadays are just raw and smackdown sets with some new graphics and stuff. Same with nxt. I miss unique ppv sets too like Armageddon 2008, Cyber Sunday, Extreme Rules 2014, Royal Rumble 2012, etc.

you would think with all the network revenue they'd be able to do nice extravagant set ups once in a while. is it not profitable enough or some shit? tired of the same bland fucking sets every week when i tune in once in a while.

Not in any order 24, 25, 26 and 34

>34 at the bottom

>more revenue last year than ever before
>this stage is the best they can do for WM

The absolute fucking state of WWE.

>revenue

like what the actual fuck, how lazy can you get

Apparently this panel can go up and down

Kino set. Shame the event itself sucked.

might as well throw your tickets in the bin. There has been nothing redeeming about Wrestlemania this year. Zero hype and zero interest.

it was fun aside from the seth-cunter match that dragged on for a million years

In their home fucking state and that's how lazy they go.

What the fuck.

for the Pyro alone

Attached: wm23_04012007ca_0555BS_VTX.jpg (686x384, 60K)

WWE moving up tarps to HD screen tarps.

>shit booking
>shit feuds
>shit wrestlemania stage
what the fuck is wrong with wwe
this feels like its a shitty ppv like fastlane

Fuckin, the fact that fast lane has the same look as the royal rumble in terms of stage is the worst

don't judge it too harshly yet I heard it can do tricks n shit