PRO WRESTLING IS BACK IN MAINSTREAM DISCOURSE THANKS TO ENZO AND CASS

PRO WRESTLING IS BACK IN MAINSTREAM DISCOURSE THANKS TO ENZO AND CASS.

HOPEFULLY THE WORKRATE SMARKS WILL IMMOLATE THEMSELVES WHILE THE MEN TAKE REAL WRESTLING BACK

Attached: 20190406_225608.png (720x391, 88K)

KEK. Thinking normal people talk about wrestling. Wrestling is gay af

HOLY FUCKING CRINGE

why does this guy love that turbo manlet enzo?

HOLY SEETHING AND WORKED

Wrestling redefined what it is to be a normal person you piece of shit. It's the second most important thing after democracy.

Please have sex Wolfcuck

its 5am in Newcastle what is wrong with him

BASED WOLFCAHD

He doesn't he always talking about how big groups of people don't want NJPW and they sold out MSG
he's just upset for looking like a big tard

D-Did you hear about the ROH show this weekend? It's a wrestling thing. No not WWF. Yeah they had women main event but I'm talking about something else. Oh sorry I didn't realize you were busy, talk to you later...

he's actually right. great to see someone actually work these marks for real and actually get booed.

britbong here
do you not know what a night owl is user

They are so fucking mad too, it's hilarious.

From Enzo's own mouth, on that shoot he did, he talked about how the money he spent on that ticket for SUmmerslam last year was like, 2 grand or something. It was NOTHING compared to what you'd have to pay for that kinda publicity/marketing. He was trending on twitter then, and now, for the cost of a ticket and a few punches thrown his way. Dude is smart af and that pisses off those kind of fans.

WOLFGOD has spoken

This

Except no one showed up to his show after the fact. He spent 2k on a ticket to get 40 people in the door for his “rap” concert

New to this board. Who is this guy and is he relevant? Some wrestling journalist or something?

>Wrestling
>Water cooler talk
somebody tell wolfcuck it's not 1998 anymore

give me context you fucking faggots reeee

Roh is the fed for workrate though

NWoWolfpacTV is a veteran of the "IWC" (Internet wrestling community) known for his preference for WCW in the Monday Night War and commitment to preserving its memory. The rise of Bryan and the midgets has made his outlook more relevant, which is why he's talked about. He is sort of a wrestling journalist, but he does it for free out of passion, unlike Dave Meltzer.

Enzo the rising the tide for all wrestling boats in this country.

I feel like Wolfie is more of a midget haters than a big man lovers, heck he probably likes Nash just because of that Vanilla midget comment

He doesn’t publish and is unrecognized by most wrestling fans, he is not a journalist, he is a fan with a twitter account

What a mark. Go back to /wooo/. Unless you think giving star ratings on "dirtsheets" is actually considered journalism. Literally a forum administrator.

>hi!

Never brought up stars or dirtsheet reporters at all. I don’t think journalism has any real place in wrestling since it’s not a legitimate sport and the nature of the business is for things to be malleable rather than set in stone. Rent free though lmao

That's not the context I was talking about I know who WolfGod is, what's he talking about is what I'm asking.

I wonder what would happen if Nash praises Eddie and Benoit instead of calling them Vanilla midget. I mean that is probably the only reason why Wolfie hates midget so much

BASED WOLFGOAT

Wrestling is the reason I could embrace my gay self, now all my social circles relate gay to wrestling /true story