Torrie Wilson’s father, Al Wilson...

>Torrie Wilson’s father, Al Wilson, passed away just a few days before his daughter was set to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

How did I just find out he was actually her real father! Well respect to him, he was based

Attached: ourguyal.jpg (600x338, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WWE/status/1114629388677599232
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

I thought he died in 2003 when Dawn fucked him to death?

REEEE stop exposing the business he died in 2003

Interestingly, she described his passing on instagram without mentioning him by name...guess she wanted to maintain kayfabe as the character "died" in 2003.

RIP to a real one.

>making out on camera with the woman who made out with your daughter on camera
based or cringe?

That's how legends do it, man. No matter what bullshit nuWWE is trying, it will always be the second nature of wrestlers outside that prison.

Damn, F.

Jewish.

How the fuck do you deal with having a hot blonde daughter?

Don't spoil em to much.
Lead by example how a man should behave and treat a woman. Her mother...

Tell her if she ever fucks a nigger she is out of the will and no longer part of the family

Wow, that was going great there until you went full Trump Supporter at the end.

wrong nothing kills a blood line and self respect quicker than fucking the gutter or gutters.
he's right

Attached: 1553776438608.png (1920x1068, 2.53M)

lol this is how Italians raise our daughters.

Yeah, wouldn't wanna accidentally have someone even remotely athletic in your flawless and pasty white bloodline.

Humm
>lower IQ by 20 points become ugly and brown with black people hair.
>Throw a ball

Tough one.. This is a definitely a tough one

blacks are literally subhuman

Post a picture of yourself.

based Torrie burying Al (literally) to protect the business

Attached: HINDERED.gif (390x219, 4M)

twitter.com/WWE/status/1114629388677599232

Damn i thought he was just playing a character. Had no idea they were really related

I am LITERALLY 6'1 cut like a diamond.. I post my pics in /cbt/ on fit all the time.
But if you think im dumb enough to associate a picture of myself with the racist redpill I gave you..

You truly are shit skin IQ
.Every guy I workout with and have worked out with for last 10 years feels the same way.

>t. Shaun King

Attached: Shaun BTFO.png (636x623, 45K)

Every time someone shit talks blacks some fag comes to deepthroat their dicks. I do not know who is worse.

Attached: trump goat.png (1200x1200, 1.17M)