IF YOU’VE EVER TAKEN A SHIT AND GOT UP TO LOOK AT IT AND ADMIRE IT BEFORE FLUSHING GIMME A HELL YEAH!

IF YOU’VE EVER TAKEN A SHIT AND GOT UP TO LOOK AT IT AND ADMIRE IT BEFORE FLUSHING GIMME A HELL YEAH!

Attached: A4EEDA93-EA8C-4A47-AB2C-5760F6645A97.jpg (640x360, 26K)

SHELL YEAH

Attached: tumblr_lhig4bnDrS1qfo293.jpg (400x412, 30K)

I've been shitting some massive submarines recently, probably thanks to the shit ton of peanuts I bought

Can I get two HELL YEAHS if I pause to give it a wiff since I have one of those eco friendly toilets that has low water levels so some of the shit is always peaking over the water line.

IF YOU EVER LEFT AN UPPERDECKER IN ANOTHER PERSON'S BATHROOM, GIMME A HELL YEAH!

Attached: pissedsteve.jpg (250x148, 7K)

Who /stand and turn around to wipe/ master race here?

>IF YOU EVER LEFT AN UPPERDECKER IN ANOTHER PERSON'S BATHROOM,

Why would I do that in my own bathroom, Steve?

Attached: Beats Debra Internally.gif (282x211, 886K)

>submarine
Get a load of this shitlet. My dumps are like a coiled anaconda.

So do you wipe sitting, or standing?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

IF YOU LIKE TO TAKE PLEASURE IN THE STINGING ITCHING PAIN WHEN YOU WIPE, THEN PROCEED TO ASK /adv/ ABOUT THE BLOOD ON THE TOILET PAPER, GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!

>another person’s

IF YOU'VE EVER BLOCKED YOUR TOILET WITH A BEAST OF A CRAP AND THEN HAD TO STOMP A MUDHOLE IN ITS ASS AND FLUSH IT DRY GIMMIE A HELL YEAH.

The hell? Peanuts are so much fibre that mine comes out like soft serve ice cream if I eat too many. I know it's supposed to do the opposite, maybe my ass is broken.

Does taking a bath mat off the floor and stuffing it in the upper tank during a party to watch melee ensue count?

Also, I've upper deckered- but I was always prouder of the devastation of the "Bath Mat Incident".

Attached: 5528-ecw-eugene-microphone-one_night_stand-wwe.png (424x318, 77K)

UPPER DECKERS MAKE YOUR PECKER BIGGER

Is there any greater feeling than taking a shit that's long but just the right width. You're just sitting then letting that rectal rattlesnake slither out your sphincter and you get the sensation that it's about to end but then you realize... there's MORE!

Best part, when it's finally out you go to wipe and your rim is as clean as the Pope's ring the day after Easter!

Attached: 19990329_rock_austin-1498691712-800.jpg (800x450, 19K)

IF YOU BONCE RONCE THE CORNEW AND DES HES GONNA SASD EWRG GIMME A HELL YEAH

Attached: where's and earring in you're path.jpg (750x420, 58K)

LLEH EYAH!

based retard

I look at it cause I have hypochondria

Do you ever pluck it from the toilet and grip it tightly to feel the warmth of the turd that just left your body and think to yourself
>this is the first time in months I've felt the warmth of another person even if it's a turd from my own ass...

what the fuck, do you even know what hypochondria means?

I do but you also come across as someone who lacks human contact so I figured you tried to get that warmth by holding fresh shit in your hands.

ok, then what does it mean?

HELL YEAH’

Standing

well if you're a hypochondriac it means you're obsessed with thinking that you have a serious illness. For example a normal person might see a speck of bright red blood on their toilet paper after wiping and think nothing of it but a hypochondriac will think they have colon cancer then spend 4 hours on WebMD researching it.