Rank the speeches tonight that will be most based to cringe

Rank the speeches tonight that will be most based to cringe

Attached: 5E27D323-12C1-47AC-AC37-3EDFA8328E92.jpg (650x366, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_OU09mWs3zA?t=13
wgno.com/2019/02/01/father-of-saints-superfan-jarrius-robertson-charged-with-conspiracy-to-distribute-cocaine-wire-fraud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>DX in a different font and front and center
Whew Paul

>based
Torrie, Harlem Heat, HTK, Brutus

>cringe
Hart Foundation, literal whoette

>mega ultra legendary cringe 300% power mode
D-X

Torrie will announce that she'll fuck the entire lockeroom raw in a desperate attempt to get preggers

Harlem Heat (Booker does the Booker thing, Stevie says "fruit booty" for the pop)
Bret Hart (Bret gets in at least two sly bitter digs in at Michaels)
Sue Aitchinson (are they really going to show this?)
Beefcake (he's there just to rehabilitate Hogan's image, expect nothing of note)
Torrie (ten minutes of nothing)
Honky (this is where he apologises for 20 years of shoot interviews)
DX (obviously)

lol im not watching that shit nigga

Will Bret be doing the HF speech?

Who is Sue Attikenson?

Honky is the only one worth, but he's probably dying or someshit because Honky has been asked since like the first HoF and has always rejected it. I wonder why he decided to accept it now...

Oldest ring rat in the E

The woman who started and has maintained the WWE's Make-A-Wish partnership. So she's responsible for that dying cripple getting ignored by Warrior backstage.

why is HHH center and not shawn

youtu.be/_OU09mWs3zA?t=13

Based

Only the women will be cringe

>why is the leader of the most important stable of the Monday Night Wars which singlehandedly destroyed WCW and the nWo in the center
I got two words for ya!

Attached: 2OE4scq.jpg (960x646, 46K)

>X-Pac gets in the Hall of Fame
>Road Dogg gets in the Hall of Fame
>Billy Gunn gets in the Hall of Fame
>Jim Neidhart gets in the Hall of Fame
>Stevie Ray gets in the Hall of Fame
>Torrie Wilson gets in the Hall of Fame
>Hogan's mate gets in the Hall of Fame
>Shawn, Booker and Bret get in the Hall of Fame TWICE
>Bruiser Brody get unceremoniously dumped in the legacy wing
Lmao fuck this.

He got sick of getting paid in hot dogs for shoot interviews in basements.

Honky tonk man should be based

Honky wins

In Ireland here, how much longer until hall of fame starts?

Most cringe will be Torrie since nobody gives a shit about divashit

3 hours 45 minutes

Will all be cringe as they are there for the payday. Wish Goldberg ended Brett with that mule kick

Since they will never get Stacey again they shamelessly resort to the janetty Torrie

Booker will absolutely say some shit like "Hall of Fame, we comin' for you --" before Stevie cuts him off.

He'll straight up drop the full quote with a heavy nigga because it's 2019 and it's empowering to black people to be able to say nigger, for some reason. People will stand up and clap.

Honky and Heat will be based

Brutus and Hart Foundation will be good

I feel like Sue's will be ok, but better than we expect

Torrie will be cringe and DX will be an utter wankfest.

What are you talking about kid

>Based
Harlem Heat
>Cringe
Everyone else

>based
D-X, HTM, Beefcake
>cringe
Harlem Heat, Hart Foundation, Sue the Who
>kino
Torrie

Is Bret going to be there?

No celebrity or crippled kid this year?

i thought honky was already in it

DX will have jokes and a skit so it will be cringe

holy yuck.. not even going to bother watching tonight, first time there's just nobody I want to see say anything

So the HOF card every year is:
1 random/celebrity
1 diva
2 mid carders
2 tag teams
1 main event act/stable

No you ding-dong diddly simp Neidhart is going to do it

A FREAKIN TANK

>DX comes out
>shawn michaels is wearing his leather chaps and nothing else
>HHH is covered in oil with a sized M D-X christmas thong with a piece of paper rolled up in his ass cheeks
>X-Pac breaks up and rails a xanax tab off the podium before flicking his lit joint in linda mcmahons face
>new age outlaws drive the d-x tank through the back door of the venue, start mowing over the crowd as they drive on to the stage
>finally michaels speaks up
>"HEY! VINCE!"
>HHH pulls the paper from his ass and reveals a semen and feces stained copy of Chyna's playboy spread
>"yeah.. listen up DAD!!!"
>x-pac vomits bright orange down the front of his ill sized suit coat and manages a gurgled "suck it"
>the pyro starts blasting neon green fireballs down from the ceiling
>road dogg lifts his beer gut to reveal a hole in the front of his tights and begins thrusting his limp penis at the camera
>billy gunn rips off his shirt to reveal an AEW shirt and starts shoot beating up HHH
>Run DMC plays out the segment with the D-X theme, camera closes on x-pac starting to have a seizure

spoiler alert

Niggers will give the most based speech obviously

I like that they actually use all members of DX, but how shitty is it for Bret Hart to have the Hart Foundation go in behind fucking Shawn Michaels with the DX the same year.

Who's inducting DX? I hope Steph does it for total Chyna burial.

How did Harlem Heat get in this year over pic related?

Attached: 567DD64A-C5B8-45AF-BAF7-15ECAC7298E5.jpg (1200x1180, 968K)

they just did godfather like a year ago, they'll be in soon

Can you imagine typing all that shit between these two posts? Embarrassing.

Dwayne probably couldn't make it and they want the publicity of that.

He's having fun, Maggle.

based big dimes user with a clue depriving autistic simps their (you)s

10/10 would mark out

I haven't watch this since the first one that aired on WWE network. Just way too much talking.
Scott Hall is the shining example of how this thing should be done. Between the time Nash came out to introduce him and Hall's speech ending it was no more than 15 minutes.
Some of these fucking people introducing the person go 15 minutes.

Kek

After the Hillbilly Jim one you just know it's on purpose. Fuck this cruel company.

Honkys will be the best.
Than Harlem.
Bret already said what he needed to say
Torrie will be great because its torrie

DX will be cringe as fuck.
He will probably bring up AJ Styles finn and whoever was in bullet club too too sweet them together.

Brutas Beefcake is a simp like Christian and a janeetyy so his will suck.
Sue will EXPOSE the business.

Attached: abasssed.jpg (1125x1358, 328K)

Cause D-Lo sucks. They should put in Mark again in his place just like they did Barry instead of Ole.

how long did it take ya to type this post out with ur lil Stephan hawking keyboard droz?

>Enlightened user leading us to a board where zoomers don't get (You)s

It is like looking into the future

Attached: enlighten Snorlax.jpg (600x654, 54K)

Stevie Ray is going to shit all over Meltzer and praise Russo, so it's gonna be dimes

Whadya mean? Vader could have talked about his popped out eye at least 3 more times!

He's broke and gotta pay bills

>D-LO SEETHING

Attached: 1351922874610.jpg (476x594, 34K)

will it be streamed on taima?

And ballons and confetti will fall while they show ron simmons and jbl crying and hugging

>Torrie
If the Women's Revolution shtick is kept to like 20% or less of the speech, it could be fine. Should be about her journey, not preaching to obvious.
>Honky
We're not getting a shoot marks, he'll probably tell a couple of funny stories and be done.
>Harlem Heat
Hearing Booker talk is like pulling teeth. Stevie has the potential to make this great.
>DX
Chyna sob stories, HBK HHH and Gunn will be boring, Waltman will be unintelligible. Only Road Dogg might be worth listening too.
>Hart Foundation
I thought Jimmy Hart was supposed to be involved with this. Just gonna be a typical Punished Bret speech.
>Brutus
Give zero shits about
>Sue
Outside of people like Jim Johnson or whoever that timekeeper was that threw the beers, I really don't care about hearing from these people. Should've just been a promo package and be done with it.

I hope that Stevie Ray shoots on Meltzer in his speech.

Kek

Attached: E2AF218C-9192-4C9C-A2D5-98F468EACA97.png (750x1334, 2.97M)

Fucking lel

Attached: 8B8CF357-DBB5-4171-9DB5-0DFF5779A00F.jpg (937x750, 121K)

I think they're permanently giving them to the behinds the scenes people people now (which is what it was intended for anyways). Especially after last years winner's dad getting arrested.
wgno.com/2019/02/01/father-of-saints-superfan-jarrius-robertson-charged-with-conspiracy-to-distribute-cocaine-wire-fraud/

aside from the harts this is the shittiest fucking HOF to date. HHH is going to be extra as fuck because hes an insecure faggot and DX is gay

Attached: WWE.jpg (2304x4096, 488K)

Thanks user

um she was a trailblazer???

Good. I mean that kid last year was kinda based but it was a stupid addition overall, along with the celebrity wing.

saved

I definitely give a shit about her tits

>5 out of 6 DX take the stage, although it takes 5 minutes for them to limp to the podium due to degenerated exterior hip muscles
>Triple H wearing a green screen cape to chroma key out noticeable roid gut
>Billy Gunn shouts out his regular hot dog configuration into the microphone as a shoutout to AEW brass, though mic is cut off
>Everyone laughs except for Shawn, revealing he has gone deaf
>X Pac does a celebratory Bronco Buster on Chyna's tombstone, tearing his ass - Kevin Nash is seen wincing on camera, due to past rectal traumas resurfacing
>Road Dogg is about to say a few words, before Triple H throws his voice like a dummy, unwilling to give up the spotlight for even a few seconds
>Embarrassed, Road Dogg leaves the arena, being picked up by Cody Rhodes in the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile
>Music starts playing, indicating the speech time limit has been reached
>All members do a crotch chop and their joints all simultaneously lock up
>Frozen on stage for several minutes until the screen fades to black with the AEW logo

>I definitely give a shit about her tits

Attached: Fat 15.jpg (634x927, 114K)