>big boots Kingston
>"Entschuldigung, but I can't let a nigger represent this fine company"
>turns to Bryan
>"also ich bin der Meinung dass manlets can't represent this company as well"
>purechops.webm
based or cringe?

Attached: WALTER.jpg (753x677, 95K)

Based, WALTER is officialy /ourguy/

Attached: 25325253253.jpg (640x958, 71K)

is walter even tall?
i've only ever seen him fight manlets

laughed at das manlets

Why the fuck won't he lose weight? Look at Suzuki's body at 50, what excuse does this guy have? he would be a killer if he wasn't so chunky.

Shoot 5’11”

His gimmick is that he's a 1950s foreign monster heel who should be fighting Bruno Sammartino

he's 6.3.

'dass' is actually the word 'that' in German
for example ich habe die Idee, dass du mir brötchen kaufst = I've got the idea, that you buy me bagels
my German isn't the best but I hope I explained it

he is slighty taller than triple H

>E-drones love WALTER now

Ok. His gimmick isn't that he's a lard ass so your response doesn't answer my question

All wrestlers were strongfat back then. They were all hosses and not prettyboy twinks meant to appeal to numale fags like you.

Attached: images.jpg (199x254, 9K)

Yea I'm aware of that and the circus strongman body is GOAT. But Walter does not have that body, Walter has bitch tits and a flabby gut. Walter is Noticeably F.A.T. and it hurts him.

He'll probably take Lars Sullivan's spot on the main roster then.

Ya sound like a fag

You know it's true, look at the hair on the body of wrestlers but then. Look at the body hair on Walter, non-existent.

das and dass have different meanings. "das" is a neutral artice and means "the", so "the manlet" = "das männlein/männchen". "dass" is a conjunction and means "that" like in your brötchen example

Heil WALTER!

Attached: WALTER.jpg (220x316, 15K)

Attached: D3eapcaWkAAdUPA.jpg (1616x1080, 197K)

Why does this Austrian look like a slavshit

Tranny Nazi

what's wrong with you i bet you hate stan hansen too you fucking faggot

Alright I’m going to have to take the bullet. This guy saved this pic from reddit. I know I btfo myself but I took him with me

no fucking shit anybody who spams cringe and based is from reddit. it's literally their little reddit-coded sheep brains using upvote and downvote on Yea Forums while pretending it's a meme

cringe

based suicidal hero sacrificing himself to eliminate all redditors

based literal nazi