DANIEL BRYAN BURIES KOFI KINGSTON

>"Do you know what you need to do to be at the top at WWE? Do you know what you need to do to get to the top? The same thing I did. You have to knock down doors, and Kofi Kingston has been sitting there, waiting outside that door for 11 years. And Xavier Woods, no matter how smart he is, he can’t knock down that door for him, and Big E, no matter how strong he is, he can’t knock down that door for him. And all these people who chant, ‘Kofi, Kofi, Kofi’, they can’t knock down that door for him."
>“Every match I’m in should be the main event. I don’t begrudge the women being in the main event because realistically, I’m going against a B+ player. If I were going against like the elite, the top guys in our industry, the greatest guys in WWE, then I’d be in the main event. But even the biggest superstars in the world, Floyd Mayweather, you put him against a nobody in a boxing match, it’s just not gonna draw, right? That’s the problem that I’m going against Kofi Kingston, and all the WWE hardcore fans, they all love Kofi Kingston because of all this time he spent in WWE. And we think he really deserves it! Right? That word, deserve it. But guess what? People who think that they deserve it, they don’t draw box office. That’s why I’m not in the main event. Not because I’m not good enough. Not because the women are so outlandishly good. The reason I’m not in the main event? I’m fighting a B+ player.”
skysports.com/watch/video/sports/wwe/11685481/bryan-doesnt-hold-back

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Attached: Daniel-Bryan-Elimination-Chamber-2019-645x370.jpg (645x370, 37K)

cringe

Now this is the kind of worked shoot I like

This almost makes me want to watch that shitshow
almost

Follow the link, it’s not a retard doing fanfic, it’s real lmao

He's completely right and no one can refute it, or do idiots need to be reminded Wrestlemania last year got more buys the moment Bryan was announced to wrestle.

It's actually real you fucking simp

then mega-cringe

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Danielson is the greatest wrestler ever, better than Hogan, better than Austin, better than Flair, better than Tsuruta, Better than Kawada, Better than Lou Thez, better than Omega, better than ANY FUCKING BODY.

How come this vegan manlet is more alpha than every other guy in the E?

use the n-word Daniel-san, you are ready

BASED BRYAN CALLING THE WOMEN OUT FOR THE BULLSHIT THEY SELL.

After having like 30 concussions you learn how to not give a fuck about anything

He's fueled by the power of s󠀀oy

Based. They should've had him say all of this shit on a Smackdown show.

bryan should know b players like himself well

>ecofascist
>tells niggers to fuck off
>expose women as the shitters they are
he's quite based, hopefully he retains clean, or better yet, the new day comes out to help Kofi and he fucks'em up too single-handedly

he's always angry due to the lack of proper food

>the man who eats copious amounts of pancakes
too based for this world

Really? I have to try that stuff one day then.

>B+ player
>player = person
>Black Person

Sneaky ol' Vince.

Literally based as fuck holy shit
Kofi has to lose now
I dont want a B+ champion!!

Based. Too bad he's going to lose.

>Too bad he's going to lose
Damn bro it's Sunday already? Shit didn't know it was already Sunday thats FUCKING crazy. Didn't know the match ended already either? Oh it didn't? Oh it hasn't even began? Then shut the fuck up simp.

I love how Bryan is single handily carrying this stupid fucking storyline and match. He deserves so much better. This will be the last time Bryan is champ and a heel going into wrestlemania and they wasted it on him facing a jobbing nigger.

Attached: 1552428515979.jpg (472x312, 37K)

Autism

I love how Vince made "B+ player" code for nigger, lmao.

Attached: 1553889253784.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Rollins vs Bryan would have been a great match.

he's allergic to onions

This thread and the "where is Cena on a list of the GOAT" thread together ought to be screencapped as the eternal proof that Yea Forums is once and for all a redditor woootist board. I'm not going to kiss the asses of two people who have dedicated their whole lives to destroying the legacy of professional wrestling in the 20th century.

Based.
How many writers does it take to write such a promo?

This shittywhining attitude about wrestlers deserving everything when their only accomplishment was waiting needs to stop, based Bryan for calling Kofi the passive B+ shitlord he is for sitting on his ass for so long and expecting a trophy for it

Based as fuck but should've been word for word the promo he cut on Smackdown this week. I hate when shit like this stays stuck on the internet while we get 'your thoughts at this time?' bullshit on TV.

YA SEE, KOFI...

based bryan turning a midcard match with a B+ player into the hottest storyline of wrestlemania

Zero. Bryan told writers to fuck off, he writes his stuff himself

Based Bryan being a Jesus-like heel, we will boo him because he speaks the truth.

fuck this self mark simp

>buries opponent without breaking kayfabe

GOAT

Attached: 1529435612271.jpg (340x234, 10K)

Yeah, if it was Styles or Reigns or whoever against Kofi, no one would give a fuck. It is a token minority gets the chance he doesnt deserve storyline but somehow Bryan is able to carry it. He really rebounded from his injury and that cringeworthy YES!!! YES!!! gimmick

wtf are we the Jews now

They should main event, and end with heel Bryan winning to a chorus of boos. They actually have something with him. You know that all the women are going to do is hug and cry, thus completely ruining their feud (more than it already has) but this is probably the best heel they've had since 2008 Jericho, and it'll be a waste for him to drop it for a charity run (We know Kofi wouldn't hold it all that long). They need to build a new face for Summerslam.

GOAT

I'd be OK with Kofi winning via New Day trickery. This is essentially going to be 3 against 2 (New Day vs Bryan/Rowan), so they can do some callbacks to New Day's record title run where they cheated their asses off every time. Then have Kofi lose the title as soon as possible so Bryan can continue his run. I don't think it would hurt Bryan at all, and Kofi winning the belt would be a feel good moment even if to goes nowhere.

They should do a bella switch type of thing where big e beats down bryan and nobody notices it's not kofi

At least 4

Wrestling has always been shit. And all those losers are literal whos except the Rock and Batista. So yeah this literal who manlet is better than all those boomers.

You SJWs aren't shocking anyone. You're not getting heel heat. We knew what you're about from the very beginning. And you will never prevail.

Autism

based

Ok now this is bases and dimespilled

The fucking GOAT

Based Bryan putting the bulbasaur in his place. Hopefully Vince has him bury the entire New Day tomorrow.

You're joking, right? They're doing a things coming full circle thing, Bryan was called a B plus player by HHH...

>all those losers are literal whos except the Rock and Batista.

Hey Dave, what's up?

>that word, nigger
jesus bryan

based

cringe

sorry didn’t mean to quote

They're clearly trying to do the whole Kofi is like Daniel Bryan or Chris Benoit were. The difference is Bryan and Benoit were considered the best at what they do and Kofi is an equal opportunity thing.

Kofi is literally a C+ player at best in the ring. His offense looks pathetic, his selling is average, and his finisher doesn't even look like it connects.

Do the fans even care about Kofi? Does he get bigger crowd reactions than Bryan?

BASED GOAT

This exact same story would have been a hundred times better with Cesaro instead of Kofi.

B+? kofi is a B player AT BETST!

>Bryan ... considered the best at what they do

Attached: msWIm.gif (313x183, 1.39M)

Yes. He's really over right now.

If they hadn’t blown their load with miz and Bryan last year they could’ve built them into this title match

That was such bullshit and didn’t even get an official ending. Miz wins two matches and then Bryan wins on a glorified house show in a roll up then doesn’t even do the title match. Terrible feud with what should’ve been so easy to book

Daniel Bryan is literally nerfed all to hell compared to what he could actually do in the ring. When people say he’s the best in the world it’s for a reason.

everyone in the wwe is nerfed

Agreed.

>white dude trying to keep black KING down

trumpfs america in a nutshell

so fucking tired of this bullshit

Assuming he didn't adlib that I guarantee it was because of the line about the women. Not even heels are allowed to talk shit about women's wrestling.

He's gonna cop a 20-count pinfall hhhvsbooker style

king of what?

He is not better than Austin Aries

>If I were going against like the elite
What's Bryan Danielson doing in the AEW zone?

Same old shitty argument. Go back where you came from (down there).

He talking about the real elites of wrestling, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, the Rock, AJ styles, even Kenny Omega.

before his injury maybe. Now he works much lighter and hasn't had above a 3 star match since returning

>tfw people used to say Bryan cant do promos

Sheet he needed to say that in WWE tv. While I understand while burying your female talent is harsh he isnt really burying them as in burying Kofi like a heel should do. If Kofi wins then is not really a burial is it?

Floyd vs berto was shit but still was the main event

Bryan doesnt really use writers. He pretty much uses any script as a bullet point but he is a good promo so he just adlibs it.

You're gonna miss out on alot of tears when Bryan goes over Kofi clean

It was a joke fight but Berto is Floyd's dad's buddy's kid so he wanted him to get a decent payday.

that shit was weak and long winded.
He shouldve just called kofi a stupid Nigger and it wouldve been a better promo

lol no one gives a fuck about austin aries

King of jobbers for sure

>I don’t begrudge the women being in the main event because realistically, I’m going against a B+ player
Based Bryan took down two birds with one stone