How will the ROHbots and Who Japan geeks top this...

How will the ROHbots and Who Japan geeks top this? Most of the crowd is still gonna be seething that they've ended up with Gay White instead of Omega.

Attached: nxt-takeover-new-york_sihta1xrvr1fzobjvuvdfprf.jpg (1200x675, 225K)

i don't know how people enjoy that shit. the only half decent match was riddle and dream and iv'e seen riddle have 100 better matches

By having actual stars in their main event.

Who gives a fuck what a bunch of fat smelly americans think? The fact that NJPW is even doing this show is silly.

Attached: 1505067329743.jpg (1145x1077, 164K)

>Matt Taven, Jay Lethal, Simpblade
>Stars

JD, Gargano isnt going to give you a handy, stop it.

I love NJPW but they wont. The show is gonna be long af and there are only 2 matches that people want to see.

no one gives a fuck about ROH

Riddle/dream and parts of Walter/Dunne were very good. Main event was too long and had too many near falls. Tag match was ok. Women's match was a mess

And Jay is drawing like a motherfucker in japan.
every show he's headlined has sold out or done better then the year before

There's 4 that I'm hyped for, 5 if Suzuki comes out to beat the piss out of bully ray

t-the company is the draw.

Mayu could do a mega shit of a match and would still be better than that laughable women fatal four way.

Attached: mayuwoh.jpg (1200x899, 233K)

This isn't Japan and he isnt a draw here. Look at the Dallas show.

Are they actually gonna main event with Jay White? That guy couldn't even jerk the curtain on who 0 five live.

Nobody draws here.

Attached: AF2DC6DB-3E3A-40CD-95A7-AEA5C8EC0892.png (1548x1916, 704K)

The Dallas show,The show that has
>No card (people have been hurt by this before)
>Has not been promoted
>in the middle of fucking nowhere
just wait faggot

>Aew draws well
>NJPW doesnt
Makes you think

People are tired of getting burned by buying tickets before a card gets announced

>Just wait
The card isnt going to be announced until June
Good fucking luck getting a flying crowd to Dallas a month prior.

I like how people bring up that cow palace show when they set a gate record for the building and outdrew wwe the last time they did a show there

>First show of a new company that panders to e-drones wanting to be released from their eternal nightmare.

Aint nobody flying to dallas for any fucking reason ever

>No card
There's a poster with the guys confirmed for it.
>Just wait
The card isnt going to be announced until June
Good fucking luck getting a flying crowd to Dallas a month prior.

Attached: 1553350593957.jpg (257x207, 24K)

i originally made this to show that ELite fans and NJPW fans are not the same. I know people that only watch BTE and have never watched NJPW since "hehehe fuck wwe im so badass"

>>in the middle of fucking nowhere
Kys

What was the bigger bait n switch for Amerilards?

Those shows earlier this year where they fucked up with visas and people ended up having to watch dojo geeks.

Or, people buying tickets to see CAWDY, The cucks and Omega and ending up with Jay?

Kenny leaving was not NJPW fault and they never promised the ELITE they were left off the promotional stuff. Cody even said "I MIGHT NOT BE AT THE SHOW" anyone who is mad about that is a retard

The first one. NJPW never announced Kenny for the show. The fans should knew better.

>Implying that NJPW fanbase in America arent angry e-drones as well.

Retard

Attached: 1553350859122.png (592x831, 933K)

>anyone who is mad about that is a retard
>amerilards
Sounds about right.
Sounds about right.

If you broadcast from MSG and you're not one of their tenets they basically take all your revenue, how is New Japan affording this?

Sinclair did

>Omemega outdrawn by Taichi, EVIL, and Marufuji
holy basada

NJPW matches will be as good, but ROH guys will kill the show

>Naito and Okada outdrawn by ACE and Kenny
BASED

[citation needed]

Naito vs Okada
>7000 new fan's
Kenny vs Tana
>3000 new fans

ROH is paying for it

>WK12
34 9951
>WK13
38 1621

Attached: sigpic643905_7.jpg (500x333, 21K)