/Stardom/ General

Last thread American Dream was a debacle from start to finish !

Attached: Sonny fall.webm (1382x774, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oElpsmpJP4Q
twitter.com/wwr_stardom/status/1114689678458753025
twitter.com/satomurameiko/status/1114460118756802560
twitter.com/JustinBarrasso/status/1114707004260585472
twitter.com/tmtmtmx/status/1114798509834821632
stardom-world.com/
twitter.com/MayuIwatani/status/1114927916033482752
archived.moe/asp/thread/6481922
youtube.com/watch?v=A85LEsVyMXM
twitter.com/emblem_saki555/status/1115028261325565952
youtu.be/8ulVGUnshqc
twitter.com/k_o_n_a_m_i_/status/1115136218835165185
twitter.com/tmtmtmx/status/1115236684126461953
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why?

I wanna kiss Yurie!

Attached: 20190406_072215.png (1080x1058, 1.09M)

Broken ring, broken stream, missed the Momo finish, missed the Oedo dance, Hazuki's match was shit.

I hope agua enjoyed his first time watching Stardom and gives it another chance.

hey that's Yurie from /oedo/!

Attached: Konami Twin Tails.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Konami touched my hand yesterday, what have you guys done with your lives?

my 3 friends that went to new york also met her glad they had a blast. Fuckers got to see the Momo Utami finish

I got a photo op with Yurie. I might have seen you yesterday at the show

the only fun part of the match sadly

>why?

Ring broke, commentary was horrible, the crowd was dead and the feed cut out during the Momo match.

probably, but I wasn't one of the weirdos that would stand out. I did scream MAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU a few times though.

I only hope Mayu retain her title tonight.

It'll be really disappointment if she lose in a crappy 8 minute match

Based user

I have one hope for Stardom World's version and that is that it won't have the commentary.

The crowd must have been poorly miked. I was there, and it was pretty loud from start to finish.

How do you think the girls spent their night? Probably had some drinks before heading out to a club to sample some exotic delights. What happens on tour stays on tour etc.

they ran train on me

Fumi was interesting, I didn't know Asuka designed the High Speed belt for instance.

for me, it's Yurie

Attached: D3YWkLCX4AARpq8.jpg (675x1200, 136K)

I thought it had great psychology and was paced well and the work was violent and smooth.
I liked Utami slapping Momo's face at the start, Momo responding by faking a back kick and kicking her in the throat instead, Utami transitioning into the saka otoshi for a submission tease, Utami countering the arm kick Momo does before putting someone in the Peach Sunrise. Felt like they earned their spots rather than just doing moves and it made the first half compelling rather than wasting time til the ending sequence.

How many right leg kicks did Momo do? I counted up to 84 before the stream cut out.

crawl back in your cave Anti-Momoist

Don't forget they played the QQ theme when Hana won

but he's not wrong

That was worth it for Hana having a fit

WAIFU MATERIAL

>that bottom rope
did they hire the town retard to set up the show?

boo hoo i bought a ticket and i didn't miss anything. and hana's music sucks ass anyways, based music guy was just playing the superior theme song

11/10 pure

They had House of Glory before them and they broke the bottom rope

kek I videoed Arisa practicing her kicks before her match because it was cool but I'm not gonna post it because he's been ruining these threads all year

Attached: Jungle Beer.jpg (1135x1200, 261K)

Attached: mayu.jpg (1200x800, 173K)

ST*RS is for children.

Attached: Moist Mayu.jpg (757x1200, 149K)

I got a photo with her and now I feel pure thanks to the interaction. I hope it continues for a while.

how was her English?

Attached: D3e0bvcUUAAWW2k.jpg (900x1200, 150K)

no you haven't, go outside. I'm on my knees just beggin ya.

Why did aguakun delete his post.

Attached: D3eWYOkU4AEyfWJ.jpg (800x1200, 168K)

Attached: D3fG3EFXsAM-qJn.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

Oh God yes

Attached: D3eWYOkU4AEyfWJ.jpg (1365x2048, 414K)

don't think too much about the psycho pussy's actions, you'll never truly understand.

Been watching the 'Dom since late 2013.
Meanwhile you have no tape library and couldn't shortlist best joshi puroresu bouts at gunpoint.
Typing error.

Attached: D3RZTYUXkAg8TWW.jpg (1200x996, 258K)

you don't support joshi, false fan.

he should have kept that cringe deleted

I've been subbed to every joshi streaming service available.
Not to mention, I provide support on social media via likes and sometimes tweets.
Last year I advocated for Mayu-Utami and I requested for it to be added to the match guide and it has since become a well regarded match.
What have you done for joshi puroresu, might I ask?

Attached: D3Ud3TMUUAApII0.jpg (768x1024, 204K)

Attached: D3eYk3jWwAAb5eJ.jpg (985x1200, 140K)

>it's a Agua goes off about his Joshi knowledge thread
Based. I love when Agua goes full sperg. It reaffirms the fact that he's the clear Michaels of these threads. It also helps him stay in peoples's head rent free.

Attached: 15984654781.gif (290x160, 217K)

That has to be the case because other than it being relatively quiet when the HOG ladies cam out, JAN go a good reaction and built until it was raucous for the elimination tag match.

>I provide support on social media via likes and sometimes tweets.
lmfao this is meaningless and you're really grasping for straws along with your thing about Momo-Utami (are you taking credit for that idea?)
>What have you done
I've literally handed money to multiple joshis along with the other shit you're bragging about which is some strange shit to flex about.
kek based

I'm gonna say it...
AGUA RULES

Attached: 050165146814.gif (500x385, 959K)

Surprisingly good. She was so sweet, the purity isn't a meme IMO.

worked

Attached: D3e51itWsAI-TJ2.jpg (1200x900, 188K)

ugly

Attached: D2pgZL6VAAArshY.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

Fact: WAVE was going to stay dead instead, but agua liked one of the posts made by Ryo and this prompted internal discussion on following through with the reboot.

Social media engagement has proven superior to attendance, merch, networking, and sponsorship once again.

Attached: D3f4SBzU0AASAPp.jpg (900x1200, 168K)

Jesus what happened to them. Especially Kairi who used to look so cute. I guess they've been in America too long.

Attached: orig[1].jpg (2939x3441, 1.55M)

youtube.com/watch?v=oElpsmpJP4Q

Olympic lifting regimes

I love how the majority of the NYC pictures I've seen of Konami are her eating or sitting on a bed and eating.

yes this has been worth the trip alone

Its the Hotel Pennsylvania near MSG if anybody wants to bring her some food.

I tried to watch TJPW yesterday and it was absolute cancer. I cringed so hard under a minute I had to turn it off. I'd honestly rather people think I was an actual faggot than think I watched that shit.

wrong thread

What I mean was comparatively it made Stardom look okay even though it is also the definition of actually not good and extremely overrated, similar to how TJPW fans see that product. Now if you'll excuse me I have to watch Penis Party again.

Attached: 10207B23-7449-4DA6-BA66-2458579A9353.jpg (274x420, 28K)

Jokes and cringe aside, they still delivered a good match, gppd for them being stardom alumni.

Now only hope for Kelly to not bring down Mayu to a crappy match, for an incredible weekend.

I want to marry her

Attached: Mayu 7.png (499x499, 300K)

the state of that ring

Attached: hk.webm (864x486, 2.89M)

Seeing Mayu at MSG is precious.

Fuck ROH, Mayu was the only draw the WOH division had.

Kelly Klein is trash

Mayu lost, and the woh division get buried with her lose.

Rossy shoud end his partnership with roh, they're only using joshi to put over they lackluster roster

I'm just happy based Mayu got to wrestle at MSG. Even if she lost and the match wasn't as good as it could be with a different opponent. Isn't Rossy locked into contract with them for another year or so?

Fuck I just realized Hana is on the same card as Dragon Lee and Bandido.

She's getting beaned tonight and there's nothing we can do about it.

Attached: D3gt-0rWAAMRRk3[1].jpg (300x400, 39K)

Based Mayu.

Attached: D3guysdU4AAC1Rk[1].jpg (1200x823, 171K)

Attached: D3gxJEEUIAUiy0d[1].jpg (1200x900, 183K)

Honestly the partnership is a good thing because they pay for Stardom wrestler visas which prevents them from being poached by WWE. And ROH doesn't really get anything in return except using Stardom wrestlers on their shows to put their girls over a couple times a year, which is no big deal.

Supposed smart fans crying about losses in fake fighting never ceases to amaze.
The disappointment of the match was that it was a substandard performance.
At any rate, Mayu's defense against Tora is currently top 3 for me and the defense against Konami is in the high rankings, so a great reign overall.

Attached: Dx6cMf9UYAAU3gE.jpg (899x1199, 150K)

Mayu trying to pretend she cares but making a weird face at the end of her post-match interview tells me she's probably not upset about the booking anyway.
twitter.com/wwr_stardom/status/1114689678458753025

she's so cute

Sorry, user.

I wonder if she took a photo with him, she's obviously a fan of Lee.

I'm happy Mayu got to perform on a big stage and she was universally praised for her performance in spite of a tough match. She also seemed really happy in the press conference after.

Any shots of Arisa's ass in her new gear?

There is a massive WWE event tomorrow called Wrestlemania so the board will be in a state of utter chaos.
Make sure to keep this thread bumped.

Attached: DumIoyXUwAAftp2.jpg (900x1200, 252K)

ju got it mane

Yesterday's event was the first Stardom show I've watched to see why you guys have a general.

The actual Stardom matches seemed good, but everything else about the show was awful.

Think they'll ever do an American show with a competent partner promotion? I think I've gotta pull for Oedo out of the units.

Literally nothing.
We survived last year's WM and RR without ever being in danger, and it actually had people giving a shit about it - this one doesn't seem the same.

I think they'll find someone better next year like WWN after proving they can draw, they had one of the biggest crowds for indy shows of the weekend. Also other companies wanted to book the Stardom girls on their shows as replacements for Dragon Gate guys. HOG is pure shindy trash hopefully they cut ties with them.

You don't necessarily need to pay to get into Stardom, there's lots of shows hosted elsewhere in full. Good starting points for a new fan would be last year's first Korakuen show, or April's draft (which cemented the focus on unit warfare), or if you don't want to play catch up go to around two months ago and pick random Shinkiba shows.

Oedo Tai is consistently good at what they do, but don't sleep on the other units. STARS is in their peak right now with excellent synergy during tags.

I for one am fucking READY for Mayu vs Velvet Sky.

Mayu lose in an 11 minutes match, the match wasn't bad, but it wasn't a good match either.

The only good thing was to see Mayu in the MSG

Attached: 54217453_2268352056555000_6743333208817935099_n.jpg (1024x1820, 194K)

Jordynne Grace will challenge The Big Hash for the Senjo Title
twitter.com/satomurameiko/status/1114460118756802560

Attached: D3dbkeGXoAAvLsp.jpg (750x750, 74K)

actual strong vs. meme strong

>>>/oedo/

>>>/fuckoff/

Attached: DDO0ehkUIAAbmXR.jpg (750x1000, 130K)

ancient history + not /stardom/

Attached: D3O0xR1UEAAjiiX.jpg (854x1200, 104K)

guilty looking post

Attached: D3hx5gkXkAU7iiJ.jpg (683x1024, 109K)

Guess who had an absolutely massive merch line, either the longest or second longest after Hana's at the NYC show?

Attached: D1QbnxgU4AA2RKk.jpg (901x1200, 214K)

i woulda bought something to, just to see those tig ol' bitties & peachy bum in person

no she didn't lol I was actually there

I'm guessing you weren't there? Strangely, I think Kagetsu might have been second to Hana. Kagetsu was the last one to leave, I think.

Who had the longest lines?

You are lying. I cleaned house going to people who had no lines like Arisa and Konami and had to wait forever for Momo.

Hana then Kagetsu, Mayu has a solid line. Momo and Utami were at a table together so their line was pretty big, but acting like Momo had anywhere near the longest line is just wrong. Poor Dust and Bea and one of the gaijin whose name I don't know had like no line at all
no you!

Hana was by far the longest. Then Kagetsu, which was kind of surprising. If I had to say who was third by eye, probably Mayu. Momo's was long, but not up there with those 2. Hana was in a league of her own.

Was happy to see Kagetsu get so much attention in America. Curious, since I've never really bothered to pay attention, but is it like that in Japan? I've always thought that since she's isn't the idolish cutesy type or sexy like some she might not get huge merch lines like some of the other girls even though she deserves it.

Any of the girls get a depressingly short line? Not counting gaijin.

Based nakanotam_staff retweeting a tweet from an account called "JoshiFap".

Attached: D3U_t5pU0AA8v1e.jpg (900x1200, 158K)

Attached: D3iDHavUEAAgNzg.jpg (900x1200, 195K)

The fans are pedos so Starlight Kid. Ugly lesbians aren't their type but its not necessarily a bad thing since people like Ryo Mizunami are popular in other promotions, its just Stardom fans.

It's weird seeing Mayu popping up all over NJPW's twitter account.

kairi and io still haven't wrestled in the garden lol

It's 3am here in New York. I went to Stardom NYC and got tons of autographs + photos, but today I was also lucky to have the Stardom girls sitting nearly behind me at the G1 Supercard, I even said hi to Ogawa there. They were all dressed casually and not trying to get noticed, though Hana would occasionally walk through the aisle to go downstairs into the back. I am pretty lucky.

I've also gone to Japan the last few years for Rizin+Wrestle Kingdom events, and watched the big Stardom events while there too. It's like being an accident big Stardom fan.

Btw Konami is /ourgirl/ since she has always been nice each time I've met her and often compliments people, plus she usually doesn't have a long line and seems authentic.

Were all of them there sitting together? I know Tam and Arisa were there cheering for Mayu since they tweeted pictures about it. Did Mayu join them after her match?

>jungle assault nation eating burgers
brutal

I'm the guy who just commented immediately above about seeing several Stardom events in Japan. The line for Kagetsu isn't as long typically in Japan (Shinkiba for example) as it was at the New York event. She has a good sized line in Japan but not that long. I think she connects well with western audiences, and also her English is workable.

They were all sitting together in one row, there was no Oedo Tai there though. Mayu put on this red cloak sort of outfit and walked up the stairs to join the rest of them a little while after her match.

I'm just glad the American fans seemed to appreciate her more then.
In other news, Japanese Stardom twitter has a new Azumi icon. I'm guessing this will be a new shirt similar to the other batch's artstyle. English twitter is using the Starlight Kid one as the new icon.

Attached: Qz19n_60_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 32K)

These people are gonna have junichitai in a mansion by next year

Come home, Kairi-san

Does WWE - even the main roster - do shows at MSG anymore?
Did Mayu seem happy? She seemed genuinely happy to be there based on this but I wonder if she was happy with how her match turned out.
How long has she been in Nxt now? Seeing her on takeover after having not seen her for a long time was weird. Darker skin, thick lipstick, strange hairstyle. She looks so americanized compared to how I remembered her even the last time I saw her in the MYC.

Yeah Mayu was happy, or at least she was smiling every time I saw her after her match. Maybe she doesn't like traveling to the USA? or maybe she was hiding her sadness, I don't really know. She is generally super positive though, I've met her at the meet and greets several times now and she is always upbeat. Even when she was injured recently and couldn't have matches she was always smiling and acting happy.

>Ryo Mizunami
>popular
doubt

Check out twitter.com/JustinBarrasso/status/1114707004260585472

What was Hazuki's line at the show like? How much was she charging for her to spit in your mouth?

Hazuki didn't have much of a line, but Kagetu's line stretched in front of where Hazuki was, so it was awkward to get to her. Also it was $20.

What was Arisa's line like?

I can't understand Japanese, but what does she say at the end? Seemed like something after she thought the interview was over?

This isn't a Momo OP!

Attached: DZWk3UGWkAAHqC7.jpg (1024x684, 96K)

who?

Attached: Dhlm8USU0AAU7Zn.jpg (1200x799, 230K)

It's understandable you don't know of her, she rarely shows up for work

Do you think she ate it?
twitter.com/tmtmtmx/status/1114798509834821632

kek, I lied to her and told her I liked her music and she lit up. I've never listened to anything she's done. Had her wrapped around my finger.

Attached: 55803586_445645819576996_9106923694922634025_n.jpg (1024x1820, 130K)

I listened to two singles (maybe it was just one) and it was so generic I didn't finish a track. Keep your day job Arisa

There's a LARP general called /oedo/.
Some of you should check it out some time.

Attached: D3UlLocUUAAdiMR.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

already saw this somewhere

kek

that would be 大丈夫ですか。 essentially "are you okay

WE GOT EM

You fucking vagabond.

In the fanfiction general where losers pretend Hana is still a member of Oedo Tai?
That thread isn't canon I'm afraid.

hiding this pedo cringe

She's asking someone if they are okay? I wonder who.

oh no no no

fagua is ultra seething tonight because Arisa wants to fuck other posters here and not him, must be pretty depressing!

>""Chad""
>No tape library
>Knows little about the promotion he posts about every day
>Can't create a comprehensive best bouts shortlist of his favorite joshi wrestlers
>Only retweets things about joshi because he has nothing interesting to say
>Hasn't seen all of Kagetsu's title defenses
>Never the guy
>So triggered by a Japanese teenage girl named Momo Watanabe beating his favorite wrestles in fake fights that he can't allow himself to let go of his negative preconceptions and enjoy her matches on their own merits
>"H-hey, b-b-but at least I have twitter pictures saved in their original size!"

Attached: I9UcsTOG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

holy shit pedokun really is seething HAHAHAHA

Attached: Yokonami cringe.jpg (1000x750, 181K)

WHAT THE FUCK BRING BACK SOLARBEAM JUVENILE

>big leagues fagua working him into a monumental seethe for months with no end in sight
this dude is a legend

Go back to your general and stay there.

go back to /woo/, you can't crack it here in the big leagues. gotta stop exposing yourself, little fella.

Attached: Dx9w6AqU0AA6HbJ.jpg (1200x1200, 218K)

what a fucking Chad

Bullet Club?

ravaged

>Tam and Arisa getting along
This isn't my authentic Stardom experience.

Attached: large[1].jpg (711x1222, 195K)

Pretty good job on Mayu's streamers for her tornado for those who went. I was expecting it to be a embarrassing disaster.

Attached: streamers in america.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

That was like the only one thing I have learned froom the broadcast.
Maybe he helped other people by saying stuff? But I would love to just watch the matches without commentary.

>Supposed smart fans crying about losses in fake fighting never ceases to amaze.
I don't get it either...

Watched an uninterrupted Momo-Utami.
Great back and forth action with some heated near falls.

Attached: Dyo7eSyVsAUfqLP.jpg (1200x900, 229K)

Attached: 1114520119185530881.png (718x686, 589K)

Blessed

They could only hide from the Glam Squad for so long.

>though Hana would occasionally walk through the aisle to go downstairs into the back.
to get beaned

this, agua just keeps trying and trying to get this guy to notice him or pay attention to him but he just keeps getting ignored and BTFO in the process lmao

How long are they staying in America? They don't have a show until the 13th.

>Io and Kairi lose at Takeover
>Mayu Iwatani loses at ROH
>Fatsuka stuck on the WM preshow

Is Stardom's True Heart Momo Watanabe the number 1 joshi fighter in the world?

What's the deal with joshi wrestling? I watched that Stardom show and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it, and how high quality the wrestling was. I know literally nothing about the scene.

There are many feds, but Stardom is the best/biggest? Others (TJPW?) are kind of the indies in relation?

Is it weekly shows, or PPVs? When's the next, or the biggest?

not even number one in her group kek

Its the most accesible because they were the first to do streaming, subtitle everything and they had some of the top girls in the world in Io and Kairi and Mayu. I wouldn't say they are a lot bigger than the other womens promotions, there's a few others that can attract similar sized crowds, but Stardom tickets are more expensive so they probably make more money.

Matches are uploaded on their site a few days after they happen, streaming is still very much a small part of their business, they make their money from live events where there's like 2 hours of wrestling and then 2 hours of selling tshirts and photos and meeting their fans which is what they are in business for.

What aspects did you enjoyed the most?
have you watched that title match I posted in between Momo Watanabe and Jungle Kyona, which is much more a look at STARDOM's big matches?

Momo had a 3.5* match with Kelly in the GP last year. Mayu could not carry her to anything above bad in the roh matches. This is why Momo is the ace.

All Joshi are indies, really. Stardom are probably the ones that make the most money, though. They are the most accessible, mostly due to putting subtitles on all the matches they upload. So it's very easy to follow and understand storylines and such since it's just like watching a foreign movie or anime with subtitles.
stardom-world.com/ Is the site if you want to try subscribing.

They do about 7 to 8 shows a month with no regular schedule. One bigger show at Korakuen Hall per month (January was their 8th anniversary show, Feburary was Queen's Fest, March was Dream Slam and April 28th is the Cinderella tournament), one other bigger show per month at various venues (this month was New York, last month was the one in Nagoya) and about 4-6 smaller shows. Their next shows are on the 13th and 14th.

The New York show was an exception, shows don't have a live stream. For one, they can't subtitle it on the fly and venues normally don't have wifi and it's expensive. Matches are uploaded to the site as they are subbed. Most shows have 5 matches for the smaller ones and 6-7 for the bigger ones.

TJPW are considered the second biggest by the west mostly due to their accessibility also. They actually do live stream, even if they don't make as much as Stardom, they're an umbrella promotion of DDT so have money for that. The streaming quality is suspect sometimes, though. And there are no subtitles, but there is a site that translates stuff after it.

Attached: 1553719851180.png (492x492, 386K)

Wins and losses don't matter. All that matters is whether or not they put on good matches. That being said, the only one who isn't even being given a chance to have a good match is Asuka so she's the biggest loser.

That's because they're working RoH style. You can see it's Kelly calling the shots. God knows why. Mayu had a match with Kelly in the GP last year too and it was much better than any of the RoH matches they've had. Also better than her one with Momo.

Exploitable? Memeable? What is she pointing at edits have a lot of potential here.

Attached: orig[2].jpg (1108x1478, 422K)

Seeing Shiki tweeting about going out with Leo to watch an airing of the G1 Supercard is sad, since it seems like she legit still likes wrestling.

Attached: D3jnWsQU0AEjFPs[1].jpg (900x1200, 194K)

>You can see it's Kelly calling the shots
She's the vet. And heel. Some traditions die hard.

Speaking of upcoming shows, Japanese twitter just listed matches for their shows on the 13th and 14th, but only one match each, which I assume is the main event.

13th Yokohama Radiant Hall:
Queen's Quest (Momo Watanabe, Konami, Azumi, Bea Priestley) vs Oedo Tai (Kagetsu, Hazuki, Andras Miyagi, Natsu Sumire) 4vs4 elimination match.

14th Shinkiba 1st Ring: Draft nomination 5 way elimination match: Mayu Iwatani (STARS) vs Momo Watanabe (Queen's Quest) vs Jungle Kyona (JAN) vs Kagetsu (Oedo Tai) vs Hana Kimura (Multinational Force).

Few notes:
-Yokohama Radiant Hall has a weird reputation with Stardom for people always getting injured. Hope that doesn't happen again.
-Utami isn't in the QQ elimination match. I guess she's either defending one of her singles belts or she worked through her wrist/finger injury for the New York show (she missed the show on the 30th) and is back to rehabbing.
-Draft is happening. Hana's faction officially recognised as the 5th and called the multinational force for now.

Attached: D3jropGX4AEq3VM[1].jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Why no paypal option? Should I wait to subscribe until they add it?

Anyone know why Leo and Saya didn't come over?

What the fuck is her problem.

Attached: American collage.jpg (1718x1304, 445K)

Oedo Tai has long run its course, the tropes are so tiring now. Break them up and distribute them to other factions, let Hana-gun be the new heel group.

>>>/oedo/

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1568x1044, 273K)

Seems Mayu isn't done with WoH. Sad.
twitter.com/MayuIwatani/status/1114927916033482752

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1044x1568, 200K)

They should put the WOH belt on Jungle

She wants to plump herself up like her mentor.

kek

Attached: Mayu Pochi.png (651x651, 420K)

Attached: D3kZ41DU8AAfrNk.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Mayu's match against Kelly in the GP rated higher for me than Momo's match with Kelly (which I didn't rate at all).
I don't know what happened in those ROH matches.
Probably too much back and forth / Kelly controlling the pacing.

Attached: D2PL3JrU0AYuomY.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

Nobody asked or cares

Back to /oedo/, shitter. We don't want you here.

>Kelly controlling the pacing
This pretty much, plus having to wrestle RoH style. People seem to forget that when you go overseas to another promotion, you're probably going to be wrestling the style of match they want and the wrestler of that promotion calling the shots. Their 5 star GP match was decent - much better than their RoH matches. But Mayu wasn't going to be able to work her pace or call the shots over there.

Or just be like Hana and big league them.

The last time the Oedo Tard OP didn't get to make the new Oedo general he deleted his posts in the old bumped thread and kept it alive for days by making a new post every few hours then immediately deleting it. This lasted for days and at every hour pretty much.
archived.moe/asp/thread/6481922

Attached: opetty1.jpg (790x703, 52K)

I wonder if Rossy booked their flights back for today or tomorrow.

Exposed.

HZK had a decent match I thought. But you're right on everything else, it's more bad presentation.

Yeah, I watched that and really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing. Then I watched 4-5 more matches, and it's a really good mix of high quality wrestling (better than any women I've seen before) and a comfy small promotion vibe. I got pretty worked by some Io fans in a match with Toni Storm, just bleating her name like goats.

Just thinking, if I want to watch - how's it go? Weekly show with monthly big events?

there's always a house show at MSG around christmastime

Sorry, just read Cheers for the info, appreciate it. Will definitely give the next few big shows a watch.

I mean, if you do sub, you can watch the former big shows from this year. The 8th anniversary show in January is a good one to start with.

guilty looking post fagua, still thinking about that user Arisa has the hots for?

Watch this Io vs Mayu its their most famous match and a good entry point youtube.com/watch?v=A85LEsVyMXM
Toni Storm is a bad entry point she's not that good and very slow and plodding. Also try to find Kairi Hojo vs Meiko Satomura from 2015 half hour draw. Those are the best examples of what Threedom at their peak were like.

Fitting that you say we since you pretend to be multiple posters that happen to agree with one another and post the same way.

Rent free much? That isn't me.
Nice projection.

Attached: DyAviylV4AA1o7b.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

ease off user, he has a family!

no need to worry, it isn't him. It's one of his other personalities! ;)

Attached: Mayu Kneebrace.jpg (675x1200, 110K)

WM hasn't even started yet and the board is already moving fast.

Rossy just tweeted a picture of himself at Wrestlemania. Guess the girls are too?

None of the underage girls came over, probably a work visa issue

agua keep up the autistic fights, I don't want the joshi threads to die

Shes explaining that the Van Allen radiation belt would destroy any film strips that passed through it, proving the theory of a fake moon landing film being made

they are both in their 20s

JANetties not worth paying for a visa though

Why's he such a Judas?

Not a big deal.
Just make new ones if they get archived.

Probably. I remember last year he took Mayu back the next day after the ROH show.

>Just make new ones if they get archived.
good point, I've been accused of being OP enough times, I may as well.

cringe

yeah it's sad how obsessed that guy is with OP

Mayu looked beautiful. She was radiant at MSG. Really happy for her.

She did. Happy for her, but the match was mediocre at best. Not really her fault, though. To be fair, most comments I've read on the match, even though they thought it was bad, were that "the asian girl" seems talented, but she can't drag a good match out of Kelly so at least people who have never seen her before might at least realise her talent.

Attached: 43175530_729045574124826_3581038731249217758_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

I knew the schoolgirls wouldn't come, and Sumire isn't under contract, which goes for Kaori as well. I thought those two would come along though and the only contracted one's who didn't come over. Just seems odd.

It might just be a cost cutting thing or lack of experience. Counting injury time, those 2 have the least experience. Miyagi isn't under contract either as far as I'm aware. I know the rumour was that her and Hana were signing. Hana has, so maybe she is to follow but as of now, I'm pretty sure she's not under a Stardom contract.

Attached: D3g5Vb2V4AIEvIr[1].jpg (426x640, 63K)

>lack of experience
I think it's this mostly.

Based Saki skipping wrestlemania to go shopping. twitter.com/emblem_saki555/status/1115028261325565952

Our Girl.

spooky Saki

Attached: r9MjuTPntqevYTgw.webm (320x426, 66K)

Attached: D3llrY3X4AATzJR.jpg (900x1200, 224K)

Attached: D3llrY2WAAUQXiV.jpg (900x1200, 188K)

Rossy needs to bring them back home soon or they're all going to be Momo/Natsuko tier. As for those 2, I'm worried they might not be able to fit on the plane soon if he doesn't get them out of there.

TAMBURGER ANYONE?

Attached: D3llrY2XkAIIu_o.jpg (900x1200, 202K)

>rzombie showing his face around here

Attached: DsvqUTPVsAAAtMC.jpg (675x1200, 95K)

They're probably wondering why the fuck American burgers are 10x more greasier than the ones back in their homeland.

Attached: Nagata.jpg (600x400, 50K)

bug's life

>They're probably wondering why the fuck American burgers are 10x more greasier than the ones back in their homeland.

Legit I wouldn't even classify what they have as "burgers".

worked

Hana just posted to her instagram stories of her currently in a restaurant. So who the fuck did Rossy take with him?

But I thought Hana was an edrone?

wrong thread

Save Saki before she gets mugged by arabs

She might be saved by being too hungry skeleton tier for them.

fuck off no one cares

Attached: Dz2KacgUwAALGHc.jpg (750x750, 49K)

She is which is why I figured she'd be there.

I know someone that does because he's been seething over the other thread posting her for awhile ;)

I wonder if they'll hit up Chik-fil-A or Steak and Shake if they come to Tampa next year? If they try the pizza there, he were, they will be disappointed it's not as good as the one's from NYC.

Annihilated.

^
cringe

I was at that same 9th Street 5 Napkin Burger the day of the Queens show. A burger and two beers can run you 50 bucks easily but its a top notch spot. I went there because I saw Tam was there the day before. Ham knows the poppin’ burger joints.

That's actually really good on Tam. As a licensed pyrotechnician, she might also have some insight on the melting point of alloy steel.

Attached: D3mIv6nU4AAngQu.jpg (1187x1053, 101K)

hi fagua, why'd you message that guy on twitter?

hot

Attached: Stardom.2019.04.05.American.Dream.In.The.Big.Apple.REPACK.720p.WEB.h264-iNDYHEEL.webm (780x438, 1.36M)

I kept yelling pick me a winner when she did this and had the people around me rolling

*sniff*

I don't understand

She kept picking her wedgie

Utami has the sexiest body in all of joshi

she's picking her ass, you're really supposed to say "pick me a winner" when you catch someone picking their nose, but it kinda works

Any shots of Arisa's ass in her new gear?

It will bring peace to these troubled times.

fuckin' a

Attached: 1553795169208.webm (890x892, 1.38M)

Attached: D3mgQgzU4AAskNt.jpg (900x1200, 151K)

youtu.be/8ulVGUnshqc
Mayu's MSG post match comments with subtitles.

Damn utami got jiggles

Attached: Dyyt5hqU8AEElj2.jpg (768x1024, 206K)

need my mouth on those thighs

*Performs in front of 80k people*

Attached: DmGwgaNUwAE1ROW.jpg (1200x800, 199K)

>ywn never eat five guys with tam

They'll be even better when she gets back after eating pizza, burgers and other junk food in NYC.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cover of an autism pamphlet right here.

Name your Top 5 Aqua posts.

I'm in LOVE!

Attached: yurie.webm (720x960, 2.84M)

i forgot i made this last year
please reply with "cringe"

Attached: konamania 2.jpg (1307x800, 398K)

na, it's based imo

twitter.com/k_o_n_a_m_i_/status/1115136218835165185
based

#1 is when he actually listed his top 60 Mizuki matches

personally, I've been loving everything from him this year. He started off with shitting up /tjpw/ time after time, then moved on to here and /oedo/ eventually. He has seemingly convinced himself one person makes all three of those threads (despite that obviously being wrong to anyone who actually posts in any of them) as well as pretty much any thread on this board that has the word "general" on it. The twitter stuff just fucking kills me though. The fact that he would angrily message a random person and get called out for it. Then instead of either just apologizing for his mistake or explaining himself, choosing to stalk the guy and share pictures of his profile on here. Also, the loose connections he's made like the godfather line and the fact that OP said he was watching a baseball game and the twitter guy posted something about a baseball game a year ago. This is just the shit j can think of off the top of my head while drunk. It's been a hilarious ride so far, I hope the psycho keeps going further with this stuff lol.

^
w o r k e d

guilty looking post

I'm not sure if I should be happy or worried to see Mayu on NJPW's channel.

Attached: D3cEyWkU0AIIhoL.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1536, 367K)

craned

I want Hazuki to Atomic Bombs Away my dick.

that's a penile fracture and you won't even get paid for it

Attached: D1Svvs6VAAIjWnf.jpg (1200x1200, 105K)

Happy, she got to perform in front of a sold out MSG. Not many joshi that can say that.

True, pity about her opponnent.

How much weight do you think the girls will have gained from their American trip?

It'd be well worth the risk.

Konami can now likely make the weight requirements for JAN.

Sounds like the girls are preparing to head back home. If any of you planned on abducting them, too late.
twitter.com/tmtmtmx/status/1115236684126461953

new thread