2016 Smackdown Live is the best product and most complete product WWE has ever produced

Change my mind.

Attached: 04F572CD-FF2E-4F4B-965B-64CB73B164F4.jpg (739x415, 49K)

Pretty much the only time in my adult life that I was truely excited for WWE and would watch every episode.

Si señor, usted está en lo correcto.

No cause as we know zoomers are stubborn and cant have their minds changed even with evidence right in from of them

Everything had a satisfying payoff and fun story.
>Dean vs Ziggler
>Cena vs Styles
>Dean vs Styles
>Ellsworth with Dean vs Styles
>Dean vs Cena vs Styles
>Ziggler vs Miz
>Wyatt and Orton
>Fucking Eva Marie was entertaining
>Becky vs Alexa with Mickie
>Heath Slater and Rhyno winning the tag team titles
>Talking Smack

That was all literally just in 6 months

This it was firing on all cylinders. I loved it. Aj was a better champ as a cocky heel than be was in his long bland babyface run. Miz was fresh and exciting back then.

Counterpoint: Ambrose is an absolute shitter and Ellsworth is an unfunny meme with no place in a World Title storyline. That being said, Big Bully AJ right before it was pure kino.

2002-2004 Smackdown was better

Yeah maybe if you're 17 and never saw good wrestling

late 80s WWF was the best

the best era of Smackdown was that time with Brock's first run and the Smackdown Six

It was great overall, but Tag Team during that era sucked

I'll take 2018 NXT.

2014 NXT is where it's at.

Better than stone cold? LMAOOOOOO

2009 Smackdown was better.

No way. It's far and away WWF in 2000. There hasn't been another time where the writing was so consistent and at the same time the wrestling was so good.

That was also the only time there was any real continuity in WWE shows. I mean, there was actual character consistency that went beyond just heel/face.

Attached: 1390528575294.jpg (1024x768, 197K)

definitely.

>WWF 2000
>Posts pic from 2001

WWF's writing in 2000 sucked, people only pretend it's good because there's no Russo and the workrate got better. I remember watching some promo on youtube between like 4-5 guys and it ticked al of the writing boxes of today that everyone hates. The dialogue was shitty too. Only difference is that there was actual stars in the ring to get it over.

Early brand Smack was great
>Dean kino
>Ellsworth comedy
>Ziggles vs Miz was solid
>Alexa running the division was based
>AJ being a dick was fun
>talking smack was based
Take me back boys...

Well...there was also the extremely consistent writing. And the Triple H/Kurt/Stephanie thing was legit amazing.

I hate that it's called smackdown live and not just smackdown

where do I start if I want to watch this golden age

You didnt watch it when live so your opinion is meaningless