My bb

my bb

Attached: cute without the e.jpg (1000x967, 656K)

>for free

Is dis bitch a cutter?

>Leaves Stardom again and heads back to WwmemeUK
>Immediately starts cutting herself
Poor girl. At least she said she'll be going back there in June.

Attached: D1M6mr4UYAA14mU.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1332, 497K)

shes been breathing with the switchblade

Why is she cutting herself? Wtf?

your lipstick, his collar but dont bother angel i know exactly what goes on

this bitch crazy

What is the appeal of cutting? Why do people even do it? Should I stop trying to comprehend mental illness?

When I played rugby there was nothing I liked more than getting hit and hitting people. I think some people just like a small degree of pain.

How many years has she got before she becomes a hag like Paige?

>English girls
how do we save them

It's pretty much either they like the pain, or they can't handle their emotional pain, so they think physical pain is easier to deal with so they cut/hurt themselves to distract themselves from whatever emotional thing is fucking them up. But you're right, it's better to not think too much about it, mental illness gonna ill.

there's also a certain performative element to it, too. "look at me and how i suffer so"

for attention
literally what all women do

BASED

I never cut but I enjoy the rush of burning myself badly. The pain feels good

>Should I stop trying to comprehend mental illness?
Yes and add women to the mental illness folder.

Absolute state of womeme

>cutter
this makes my dick hard. you just know she eats ass due to her high degree of self-loathing. and THAT'S A GOOD THING.

Attached: ddp.png (512x384, 147K)

literally black genes being added, it's the reason Americans don't have naturally crooked teeth and bug eyes.

And she'll fuck on the first date no matter what just to make you like her

She's so fucking cute.

she smells angelic

who is this I wanna see her lewds

ourgirl Xia Brookside

Attached: Xia Li.png (1497x1557, 1.64M)

You guys joke, but one of my favorite conquests was bringing a hot ass girl home, fucking her, after which she started crying saying she was "damaged". I told her she was "amazing" and "perfect" and she cheered up and said she'd do anything I wanted in bed, so I told her to eat my ass and she did.

Which whatever, my ex did it all the time, but having a hot babe do it after she was just crying about how messed up she was, well... that's why I'm in this business.

Attached: 6c20eb06ce42a76f38b15b363a1293e2.jpg (268x400, 28K)