Fresh cringe incoming

fresh cringe incoming

Attached: freshcringe.jpg (328x200, 13K)

what's more cringe, the fan or seth's fannypack?

Attached: sethaxxess.png (1104x862, 1.14M)

Attached: artgarfunkel.png (588x653, 611K)

>1rst

me on the right

I thought George Steele died

stoogecore

Attached: imaginethesmell.png (640x423, 42K)

Imagine signing a few happy little boys and girls merch because they love watching you on TV and then this fucking clown comes up barely able to contain his social anxiety, trembling hand holding out a picture to sign and his hand smeared with shit he ate from lunch but never bothered to wash off after. Imagine the smell of his sweaty body because he thinks using deodorant every other day is acceptable and trying not to puke all over your own lap when he can't stop staring at your tits.

holy shit, the Asuka stalker is still around?

She's likely used to it since the guy has been following her since her days in Japan and now shows up at every event.

Attached: DIG2jZXXUAEiX3Z.jpg (1200x800, 190K)

Why is it always the weirdos who get to these events? I never see chads taking pictures with superstars

Bliss absolutely mogged

He actually looks pretty normal compared to some of the simps who show up at this shit

wonder if these guys really think they have a chance with these girls

Attached: oirishcringe.png (583x733, 459K)

richard simmons is a askua fan?

nah they're just e-drones

If it wasnt for his hair and clothes he'd look mostly normal as opposed to like this creature who looks like he has bodies in his freezer

Flabfags confirmed creepy rapists

Cause chads dont watch wrestling anymore. maybe back in the 80s/90s. but not these days.

The pro-wrestling fanbase comprises mostly of men with an assortment of mental health issues. Pro-wrestling is a form of escapism for them because they can't/refuse to seek help.

>keep the mouse in the house

Except for us Yea Forumschads, right?

Attached: dYHdd54.jpg (1024x689, 205K)

me on the left

Based joshi rapist

based pedoCHAD working dawn detergent into a seethin shoot

>firm grip on his waifu
>bliss pushing her tit up against him
Chad

is it just me or does he look like he works out? His neck seems thick and his shoulders are broad and full.

Attached: nia.png (1080x720, 701K)

He actually fucked Asuka so that makes him based

Attached: D3fetFNX4AIcyl8.jpg (819x1024, 167K)

>that haircut and fivehead

Attached: F909188E-038C-4B83-B09A-189960265415.jpg (828x1084, 211K)

kek

Attached: ManFab.jpg (575x576, 67K)