MAINSTREAM PRESS COVERAGE

MAINSTREAM PRESS COVERAGE

Attached: Untitled.png (773x739, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KGXm6m5OnAc
pitchfork.com/thepitch/pro-wrestler-zack-sabre-jr-has-insanely-good-music-taste/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>National Press Coverage
>Pitchfork
What?

and zero dimes

What is basic literacy?

How do you decide who has bad or good music taste? What the cuck is journalism anymore

Just ask Yea Forums they got shitty taste in music but they think they know whats good

Still more than P4K

It used to be NMH, Radiohead, Animal Collective, the list goes on. Then it was nothing but Kanye. Then it was nothing but Death Grips. Then nothing but 6ix9ine. Now it's all the_donald tourist shitposting like the rest of this site.

>intro has to explain "No, no, it's not anything like WWE, don't worry"

Attached: 5768.png (512x384, 295K)

>pitchfork
>mainstream
I've never heard of these niggas in my life lmao

well they're a music website, so good music taste to them is taste that's similar to theirs

can you decide what good and bad wrestling is?
of course you can, and you can do the same for music

they've been the most popular music website for the last 15 years

twitter Followers 3.31M
fuck me

Get off of Yea Forums

>letting other people decide what is good or not for you especially a fucking clickbait music site

Faggot

>Deafheaven
It's official. ZSJ has shitty taste in music.

twitter numbers are worked

don't forget K-pop

not even the worst shit on that list

Those are just faggots in a containment general, basically the same thing as waifufags on Yea Forums

he's the perfect bro/bf

Attached: obteayJ0xA1rsp72ro1_400.jpg (397x403, 38K)

Yea Forums waifufag general when?

someone paste the list in here so we can laugh at it

For someone who excels in an industry that co-signed the nu-metal boom of the early ’00s, Sabre’s taste in music is pretty outstanding. Earlier this year, he shared a list of favorite 2018 records via the best-of list generator Buy Music Club. Look at the names on this list: DJ Koze, Octavian, MIKE, JPEGMAFIA, Jon Hopkins, Earl Sweatshirt, Snail Mail, GAS, Beach House, Jeff Rosenstock, Skee Mask, Grouper, Fucked Up, Low, No Age, Deafheaven, Playboi Carti, and more

>Cremation Lily: “As a Sea Creature Might Watch From an Aquarium” (2018)
>Barker: “Look How Hard I’ve Tried” (2018)
>Mumdance: “Take Time” [ft. Novelist] (2014)
The three tracks they selected specifically for the article.

That’s basically every thread

>all literal whos, just like him

>JPEGMAFIA
>Earl
>Deafheaven
>Snail Mail
>Carti
>Skee Mask
I can't stop laughing especially at earl that's 15 year old I have depression core

Earl's last album was actually dope and one of the best of last year though
normally i agree with your take

name your favorite albums of 2018

>Hating on Carti
cringe and bluepilled

>geek music website fellates geek wrestler
>conversely, geek wrestler likes geek music

Imagine my shock

agreed

Carti and Ski Mask are based though you fucking boomer

You are 17

Contextual English ya brainlet. Good is an objective qualifier and music is a broad category so within the scope of the publication and its critical analysis the criteria for good are already established to the reader.
That's a level of English language comprehension that a 4 year old would have ya simp.

I bet you unironically enjoy Nickelback.

e-drones humiliated yet again. when will it end?

>Grouper
based

>lost highway
based and kinopilled

Deafheaven's new song is their best one
youtu.be/KGXm6m5OnAc

What the fuck is wrong with retard redditers coming here and not posting links? If you want to come here you MUST assimilate.

nu metal is better than all that garbage

pitchfork.com/thepitch/pro-wrestler-zack-sabre-jr-has-insanely-good-music-taste/

"...he wrestled a handful of matches there in 2016, but walked away and instead signed with New Japan Pro-Wrestling. In music terms, it’s the equivalent of turning down a major label contract and signing with one of the bigger indie labels. (Also, New Japan matches are way more fun.)"

BURIED yet again. will WWE ever be cool?

>well they're a music website
They're not. Their format has shifted to leftist commie rag that downboats any music that doesn't champion minorities and women in the lyrics
>so good music taste to them is taste that's similar to theirs
Bingo.

What

Go back to /pol/ or the_donald or whatever other shithole you normally wallow in. Otherwise, stay in WWE threads with your fellow mouth-breathers.

It was a 5/10 at best. Am album that's less than 25 minutes long shouldn't make me want to shut it off and go to bed. You've never read p4k have you. Go spend a minute there champ

All of Earl's albums have been based.

>2018 produced a good album

Popular music has a lot in common with pro wrestling because they are both creatively dead mediums that only a handful of people can still make good money in.

Twin fantasy remaster

>Pitchfork
>Mainstream
Not even their hipster fans like them anymore.

It’s a remake not a remaster

It also mostly sucked