What went wrong?

Attached: D3716E4E-75C0-4247-96A4-6344327C3CB6.jpg (739x415, 22K)

having him lose to Brock was stupid

Turns out he's a big pussy who can't talk or have a good match.

Vince loves big guys but he never knows how to use them. He’ll have them buried by whatever face he’s pushing, and then never use them again.

Kane should have been a multiple time world champ, but he always got jobbed out and turned into a comedy character.

Kane is a multiple time world champ zoomer.

He was WWF champion for less than a day and then won the World Championship, and it was ultimately his run that turned that title into a glorified midcard belt.

He stopped feuding with Roman

They didn't let him win against Roman or Brock

You're still wrong faggot.

Attached: 1554385989911.jpg (640x464, 58K)

Nothing went wrong. He never had a proper direction and was doomed the minute he was put in the Wyatt family. It’s a miracle he’s even still there. He can’t talk. He has no opponents that make him look like a threat. He’s treated like a joke regularly.

He was the Jannetty and Nicholas was the Michaels

>being a pedantic retard unironically

Is it autism?

Seething

Attached: 05b51097a7d05c10fa32ae20ab0140b6.jpg (450x675, 60K)

Worked

He had one of the worst MITB cash ins ever, followed by a real shitter of a match with Brock, Corbin feud. Injuries. So, a lot went wrong.

Penis Shekelsberged and boiling

Attached: 1554049994509.jpg (639x629, 73K)

I think it was the Ride Along episode that killed him.

>keeps replying
Oh no no no
You truely are gotten to

He gained height but didn't get a clue or have sex

Based Big Dog the GOAT made him look like a million bucks more than he is actually worth by actually selling for this simp

Literally shaking

Attached: 1554328390615.jpg (642x899, 45K)

>too autistic to admit defeat
Fucking kek

turns out fans tire of the same shit every week. Turns out fans dont want the tag belts thrown under the bus.
Turns out his 15 minutes of fame are up.
You reading this, Braun?
How about you grow a brain and do something with your life?
Did the based Taskmaster reject you?
Why the stupid personality?
You need to check yourself.
This is it!

Strowman had a great, great run for a bug guy who can't cut a promo or work a match. And for a green guy he got to his level and clawed his way to overness with fantastic jobber matches where many other have failed, so kudos for him, but he unfortunately has a low ceiling. If he kept getting better in either the ring or in promos, he wouldn't be relegated to the sideshow, I love shitting on WWE but with Brain it's all on him.

Swagger and Rey were the champions before Kane, it wasn't his fault.

>can't talk
By what standard? There are people who constantly say Seth, Ambrose, Roman, Finn can't talk either.

Well they can't

>By what standard?
HEY BEASTIE BOY

retarded booking

>the need to protect Roman all costs

Nothing, he was always a shitter big spot monkey

The personality of a card board box

If you took the beard off him and had him make that exact face it would literally look like a toddler. He has soft bitch eyes and a voice to match. His shit never looks like he really wants to hurt you or particularly painful. The times his moves do look like they hurt they actually do because he botched and stiffed someone. His promos come off like a fat kid in the locker room trying to come off as being tough and threatening to punch someone when he's never thrown a punch in his life.

If you don't look, sound or act intimidating and also cry like a fagged out numale on social media then you don't have a place in the wrestling business. The people saying him jobbing to Brock was bad are a bunch of retards. Why would you feed the only legit guy you have left on the roster to someone who could never beat him in a shoot and also can't even have a good match with him?

Kane actually refused multiple world title runs because he wanted to put the younger guys over. Glenn just isn't a mark for himself.

WWE

Rollins, and Braun are stale on the mic and Finn is absolutely atrocious
Everyone else is tripping with the other fellas

A big monster character like him is difficult to book because its easy to lose their mystique if they don't win all the time and if they do they can become boring. You can work around weaknesses of a guy like this and we have seen it done with people like Goldberg or Batista

What went wrong was not being able to capitalize on his momentum when he was hot giving him garbage promos like Beastie Boy and wasting him at two Manias in a row in comedy skits

Braun's delivery is just bad
>"last night at ____ I beat ____"
>pause
>next line with the same tone
>pause
>"and you're gonna get these hands"
And he's a pure WWE product so he's unable to improvise, see his promo with Brock. Also everything said

That episode of ride along where he was talking about his poop app

He wasn’t booked by Russo.

lol hadn't seen this post before I posted

I've never been able to figure out what went down with Braun.

He's Vince's dream date and the fans like him. He can talk and he's fine enough in-ring.

The only explanation that makes sense is that Vince's heart beats only for Roman.

Vince doesn't know what to do with big men
they're always built up at first but then he starts to use them for comedy and they never recover
Braun started playing guitar, and he was heel, then face, heel again, face again....

Braun is the guy that loses to the guy, like Big Show and Kane before him, not the guy.

This. They built him up for months with jobbers and then some main roster guys and then just jobbed him out to Brock to put Brock over. It made zero sense. They wasted months of build up.

He needs to go to SDL where he can get some fresh faces to feud with.

Not putting the title on him when he was white hot. Then randomly turning him heel to just put Roman over.

>iit: people blame Roman for Braun being shit

lmao, BBD literally put Braun on the radar by being extremely giving to him and handholding him to several very entertaining matches. BBD is truly the tide itself that raises all boats. tybbd

When is my boy Brain Strowman gonna get a shot?

scripted promos and wwe latching onto some stupid contrived catch phrase.
>GET
>...
>THESE
>...
>... ....
>HANDS!

Should have kept him being cartoonishly strong flipping cars and stuff. Making him a normal human doomed him.

Bring back the hardcore 24/7 belt and have Braun fight off everybody each week. Have him flip a car over with the champ still in it and pin him through the car.

BEASTIE BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

He came into existence.

>Can't cut a promo to save his life
>Can't work for shit 6 years into his career
>Propped up with dumb repetitive gimmick spots that not even casuals give a shit about anymore
Nothing went wrong, Braun was always a shitter and only got over because he got to truck Reigns a few times back when GOTTA MAKE ROMAN LOOK STRONG was in full swing.

Yeah, maybe he should have had a long reign early in his career to establish him as a credible threat, but then again he didnt really need it. Even late into his career he was a guy who could job to hornswoggle one night and be a credible threat to the main face the next night.

He really just likes guys who seem like they'd be popular Chad types IRL and are tall and muscular enough not to be freak bohemeths. Anyone who's over 300lbs and has an ugly face will be an obstacle freak for a 6'2 guy.

>i-i'm in your ring...

Brock expose him and buried him

Kek exactly this. I laughed so fucking hard when Rock said he looks like he breastfed until he was 24 because it's so accurate.

Broiling.

Stroman's a one note character who only got over to begin with because he would beat up Roman every other week on television.

He was never any good to begin with, but people are convinced he could've been something because he would get a big reaction compared to Ramen.

i'll fuck you both.