If you think this guy is good, you're the cancer killing wrestling. He's shit, he ruined Takeover...

If you think this guy is good, you're the cancer killing wrestling. He's shit, he ruined Takeover, he needs to fuck off forever.

Attached: Mauro_Ranallo1.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg (600x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oDpYjFmEHCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAMA MIA!
user IS SEETHING MORE THAN WOLFIE WHEN HE HEARD THAT HIS BOYFRIEND AND CHILDHOOD IDOL GOT RAPED IN THE HOT SUMMER OF 92!

I am seething, that's the point of this post.

JBL didn't go far enough with the bullying

I quit watching NXT forever because of this jackoff, his commentary is annoying, forced, and full of dumb pop culture references that rarely make sense.

MOAT FIYAPOWA THAN OVAWATCH

yeah man. michael cole is much better.

BUY WWE FUNKO POPS AND EAT VINCES SHIT. OH MYY!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH vince JBL is bullying me

Michael cole is better

imagine being this much of a contrarian shitter that youd rather here a ratty faggot shill ads than hear moves called accordingly. pathetic.. but this is a sub 10 iq board after all

cole is a fucking faggot and the lowest level of sub human his life isn't even living anymore

Did he make any marvel references?

Cole might be shit but shit is still better than Mauro Ranallo.

*makes long-winded pop culture references in your path*

Based Coleminer

Unironically this

he should start an SJW Wrestling Fed and suck his own cock in the ring for 30 minutes in the intermission of the show.

Vic Joseph > Mauro Ranallo

JBL did absolutely nothing wrong.

I can't watch NXT specifically because of him. He's just trying so hard and he never shuts the fuck up. Idk if the black guy is even good at commentary or not because this mentally ill shitter just yaps and yaps out his pop culture references nobody else can get in a thought.

Unironically this

He was always a faggot.
youtu.be/oDpYjFmEHCE

>one is doing their job
>one is asshurt about some words a commentator said
Which is the faggot again?

he isn't you complete idiot

He is better than Renee Young

He does the same exact schtick on Showtime boxing, so at least it’s not a ‘wrestling-specific’ persona he’s putting on or anything

That's like saying water is wet. Anyone is better

he isn't cole has set the standard to be the absolute worst and will never ever be beaten he is a soulless husk of a human being

I think it’s entertaining. Not surprised that the bitter virgins here hate anything fun though.

Yes, he took away from the night, just felt silly.

Renee is on the main roster at least this fag is in developmental

Loved Mauro ever since PRIDE. The fact that he makes this board seethe makes me love him even more.