Taps out instantly

>taps out instantly
>is on the wrong end of more false finishes than any man in history
>taps out again after extended interference including a tag team finisher
How do you say buried in your language?

Attached: Adam_Cole_bio--83413db0c934fb86151bc107185b5614.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

ADAM COLE BAY BAY

>when vince finds out you are 5'8

Why does Gargano get pushed so hard? I just don't get it, he's a mediocre simp who gets high star ratings from meltzer because the two of them used to hang out in socal

Don't worry, once he's in Vince hands, he'll be lucky if he's in the losing end of a tag team match

It hadn’t really sunk in how much they buried him to make Gargano look strong until I saw it all summed up like that. And really he tapped 3 times lmao. Guess he must have fucked Steph

>Last year at this time People were convinced Vince hand chose him
>See's for himself he's a midget
>Buried in NXT

Adam was supposed to be Vince's guy. You assholes lied to me!

Attached: 146222816505.png (1234x486, 318K)

I still have absolutely no idea how Cole is stuck in development hell as generic heel shitter. Could they not just package him as the next Shawn Michaels? A good looking short guy who gets up to random stuff like Shawn did.

He has natural charisma as a face, all of his prior indie stuff and work on BTE clearly shows this, but the company just has a hard on for angry guys cutting generic promos. I'm seriously so fucking confused as to why he went to NXT to get stuck in this shit, he won't reach raw/sd for at least half a year

>angry guys cutting generic promos
He's not though. He's got a cocky frat douche persona. He's not an angry guy at all.

Enterrado

ADAM FUCKING DIMES BAY BAY

From what I've seen they seem to have half his promos be cocky and the other just threatening someone for a match or some bullshit

Its the job of the heel to put the face over by allowing them to overcome endless adversity.

I wonder who booked this trash

Shawn Michaels is unironically one of the best wrestlers ever. Top 10 undeniably. Adam Cole is nowhere near as good.

isn’t NXT booked by Haitch? Cole probably said the Pedigree is a lame finisher or something

If he only stayed with the Bullet Club for a few more months, he might have realized that his buddies want to have their own promotion and he would have been in AEW. He would have taken Marty's supposed spot in the Elite.

>Michaels
>top 10

i could EASILY name 30 puros who are better than Michaels

Can this meme of "Shawn Michaels is the goat" end already?

>just threatening someone for a match
Isn't that like how 90% of matches have gone? Walter shows up to threaten Dunne into a title match, Dude Weed Lmao shows up to threaten Dream into a match etc.

Gargano was in the title picture and Cole was the next think they had to a number 1 contender.
Cole will go to the main roster so they put the title on Gargano to have time to build the next storyline/guy.

>zoomer posting

Attached: giphy (1).gif (335x255, 1.56M)

Bump

This kind of shit is the only reason I still keep up with WWE

I don't care what anyone says, vince is still based in my book for burying indie shitters. I can't fucking stand them. WWE is going bankrupt if paul ever gets full control with his little indie crew being on top. Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

that's how wrestling works