Ok but why does she use her father's robes, entrance music, catch phrase, finisher and gimmick?

Ok but why does she use her father's robes, entrance music, catch phrase, finisher and gimmick?

streamja.com/O0bp

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lq2fGevcohU
awfulannouncing.com/wwe/charlotte-flair-bashes-espn-graphic-ric-flair-daughter.html
streamja.com/O0bp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah at least David did his own thing
youtube.com/watch?v=lq2fGevcohU

Absolutely no originality in her bones. The only time she gets a reaction from a crowd is when she says “woo,” otherwise nobody cares about her.

David did not get over.

Charolette did not get over back when she was Ashkley in NXT

>Charlotte Flair bashes ESPN’s “Ric Flair’s daughter” graphic, while Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch had accomplishments listed
awfulannouncing.com/wwe/charlotte-flair-bashes-espn-graphic-ric-flair-daughter.html

>uses his name
>uses his moves
>uses his music
>uses his robes
>uses his signature "wooo" and strut (bare in mind, Flair stole all of this from people like Buddy Rogers, Jackie Fargo, and Dusty Rhodes).
>gets mad when her gimmick is correctly identified

Is this how one realises they are the Jannetty?

yeah but david fucked stacy kiebler

PERIOD SPOTTED GUSSET

Because she's nothing without him?

So did Nicholas Lyndhurst.

It runs in the family. Ric stole his gimmick from the likes of Nature Boy Buddy Rogers

You can tell just by that clip that she will never be self aware enough to realize she's a Jannetty. She will always be a victim, it will always be someone else's fault.

>streamja.com/O0bp
Pretty typical woman reaction.

it probably kills her inside that no matter gow many titles she have or how good her matches are, nobody will like her more than they like Becky, Sasha and Bayley. Forever the janetty

She always comes off so uppity when it's Ashley talking about the business. Just like the shit she said in that book about how she deserved the win at WM32 because Sasha & Becky were over and she felt like she needed it and how she just said the other day that Asuka losing the title wasn't a negative because it's a story. There was literally no story though. Charles came out to start the show and said basically "I'll show you" or some shit and then she won the title. There is also no story to winner take all other than Charles winning and Stephanie saying it's winner take all.
Literally no self-awareness.
Guarantee she has been politicking all week to win at WM.

Because her gimmick is literally "I'm Ric Flair's daughter!"

Charlotte has like zero original gimmick. She's just her father... with a vagina and big massive fake boobs.

Been telling people for years that Charles is shit. I hate Becky cringe, but at least with her you can see that she had to struggle to make it in NXT. Charles never had to worry for a damn second despite having no experience and being awful at everything when she started in NXT.

If it wasn't for her last name Charles would have been just like the countless fitness models or former cheerleaders that got cut before ever appearing on an NXT taping. Charles has literally had every advantage possible to get to where she is. The company put more time and effort into her than anyone else because there was no way they'd let Ric Flair's daughter fail.

Despite this never ending nepotism push, she has never once been over or connected with fans because she represents the person who gets handed everything despite others being better and working harder. Everyone hates that person, and its mind blowing that management and Charles herself don't understand this. She complains when people bring up her dad, but she'd be nothing without his accomplishments

Her chronicle series was weird as fuck, no fucking idea whether it's Ashley or Charlotte talking but both of them are spoiled, entitled and unlikable as fuck. Whenever she talk whether in the series or interviews, it's always me, me ,me or when she actually try to put over others, she sounded so scripted and disingenuous. Looks like not only her appearance is mostly plastic but her personality as well.

Does Charles actually think she would have any of those accomplishments she's apparently so fond of if her dad wasn't Ric? I mean, if you have the chance to profit from nepotism, by all means, wrestling is rife with it and you'd be a fool not to get a piece, but at least acknowledge it.

Shes supposed to be the entitled heel, but then thanks Asuka and says Asuka is the best shes ever wrestled after beating her. It came off as so disingenuous. "Oh people are mad? Let me say how great Asuka is and it will be fine."

She completely missed the point that people are sick of her and because of the decision to put the title on her, it meant that an entire shows division gets stuck in a preshow battle royale

If she wasn't a Flair, we would have never seen her once. There are plenty of stories of how bad she was when she started in NXT

>why does the daughter of the greatest wrestler of all time try to emulate him

I swear some of you are retarded

All 'Legacy' wrestlers who can't do shit for themselves deserve it.
Randy, even at his worst is at least a different wrestler from Bob Orton

Nobody is questioning that, ya pinhead. This is about Charles getting offended anytime anyone suggests that her father may have helped her career even in the slightesemt

Triple H's daughters haven't started wrestling yet

No one would have an issue with it if she actually acknowledged that. Instead she continually acts like she is at where she is on her merit.
Can't sit there and wear robes, have a remixed version of his theme, do his finisher, do one of his signature moves (chop), woo and even at one point use him as a manager and then whine when people mention him. All she has to do is say it's a homage/tribute to him. Instead she goes into defense mode about how she's done it all on her own.

Did they?

I like her better than Sasha. She is a big girl who can do power moves and she is a more believable heel since she has like 4 inches on most girls.

When did Ric do moonsaults?

During the territories ya simp

u cant prove that at all

She needs to grow an ass.

charles doesn't do moonsaults, she does backflips and lands on her feet beside her opponent

HOLY FUCKIN WORKED
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Charles.jpg (1728x905, 622K)

cause she's a charisma vacuum u fucking dummy

Charlotte is a deluded egomaniac both on screen and irl

if she was a deluded egomaniac that would translate onscreen, instead she comes off as a shorter brooke hogan with worse tits.

Charles's moonsault spot is basically Ric's getting caught on the top turnbuckle and getting slammed spot

Attached: 45e9e6fd198.gif (371x209, 3.67M)

Just a reminder she used to do Ric's flop in nxt

Attached: QYPtuwQ.gif (360x202, 1.3M)

8 titles, 7 items of merch on wwe shop. Anti-dimes Flair

Doing a moonsault is retarded and takes you out of the match completely and has no place in wrestling

Looks awkward as fuck. She sucks.

> longing it out so he can get another man's hand in his balls and arsecrack for longer
The delapidated state of wreck flel
Now we know why he did that shit spot every night for 50 years

But bret's daughter doesnt wrestle user