BREAKING NEWS: Lesnar walks out on WWE

>According to several eyewitnesses at a hotel in East Rutherford, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman had a violent spat with WWE officials before declaring that they "quit WrestleMania".

>At 9:45 PM, fans were gathered outside the hotel's entrance where a limousine was parked. It is said there was such disruption in the limousine that it began to shake. Lesnar slammed open his door screaming (in earshot of the fans) "I was promised that I'm going over!" before being led by a shaken Paul Heyman to the building.

>"This just comes as a complete shock to me because a Universal Champion shouldn't be crying like that," said one witness. "This convinced me he doesn't care about anyone."

>Sources furthermore state that things turned volatile when WWE officials Dean Malenko and Jamie Noble shouted at Lesnar and Heyman to come back to the limousine. Lesnar responded by throwing his belt at the limousine, shattering its window. This caused screaming from among the onlookers. Lesnar then ran to the window, stuck his head in through the glass, and announced it was over - Lesnar will not be working on the evening of WrestleMania 35.

>Further updates will be reported immediately in light of the precarious situation.

cbssports.com/wwe/news/

Attached: 20150330_raw_brockheyman_2-1428062758.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/wwe/news/
cbssports.com/wwe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1552589577089.gif (284x176, 466K)

Important question: Was this before or after the 6th false finish in the Gargano/Cole match?

>cbssports.com/wwe/news/

kek only another Benoit could get WWE on CBS Sports

Attached: 6909.jpg (239x253, 10K)

shave off 20 minutes off of Wrestlemania that would be great.

Rent free brotherman

nice fanfic, will they erase this thread too?

>It’s real
Damn lads...how the fuck are they gonna work around this one??

>OP making up bullshit
>WWE trying to drum up some interest for a match no one gives a shit about last minute with meta work bullshit
Don't know which would be more cringe.

>Vince made them take it down that fast
damn, this is serious, boyos.

Attached: 1548444731818.jpg (250x239, 40K)

fake news
imagine typing this to trick people

as if the WWE has the ending to any match written on the Friday before mania

>throw one bucket of water out of this sinking ship please!

woah instead of 8 full hours it's 7 and one half. Woah

You’re a lying faggot OP but I want this to be real just for Jasethy to walk to a ring before lesnar never shows

Hey dumdum, just cuz OP is a simp who can’t post links and you can’t click on a drop down menu doesn’t mean CBS doesn’t report on WWE

cbssports.com/wwe/

worked

>spending all that time writing something everyone knows is fake

t. man worked into deleting and reposting his essay 3 times by a frog

Attached: 1552430989040.gif (200x178, 507K)

for us wage slaves sometimes an 30 winks is all you need.

Mania would be better off if brock left and seth faced anyone else just so anyone else can have the belt but those two

A thread died for this

Bump

yea but it was probily a stonerplank genaral so nothing of value was lost.

I was there it’s real. AMA

I can picture this actually happening

>AMA
did you shower and/or have'th thy sex yet?

fpbp

>Lesnar
>missing that Mania pay day
Fake.
He is all about money, and Wrestlemania is the biggest pay day of the year.

Wrong. He's all about miles, not money. Big difference. Indy midgets are all about the money.

>Nash-logic meme
>On Brock Lesnar

Attached: 11b0pr8.jpg (341x201, 10K)

>Thinking Brock wasn't going to make it a 10 minute max squash.

...First of all, Brock Lesnar said the phrase "miles and money" himself on the Stone Cold podcast, second of all it's from Captain Lou Albano, not Kevin Nash.

shitty wwe writers exposing the business again? they sure are trying to push this 'it's all a work but this ain't' bullshit these days. yeah, sorry, don't buy it. brock came to get paid, not get marked around by your fake championship.

Based super money Mario

Fake and gay, I'm rooming next to Lesnar and he just have me a very big meaty handjob after telling him that wrestling isnt real, and "fuck jannies, fuck niggers and fuck kofi."

Have you? As in have from you?

bump, this is a big friggin deal.

Did he though? Did he really?

Attached: 1548781082266.jpg (253x372, 13K)

>he can't stop like he can't stop masturbating

Attached: 1546561986247.jpg (940x525, 89K)

Bump