JDFromNY = E Drone

JDFromNY = E Drone

Attached: cuck.png (1080x1208, 264K)

God I fucking hate this guy

What a simp

Take NXT out of the bingo hall and on to the main roster and the audience looks confused and bored. Look at the reaction they get from the flying Dutchman. Alaster Goldmember.

That doesn't make his points invalid you fucking retard

Holy shit there are people that think that match was good

Doesn’t this guy fuck cats or something?

I hate having to watch matches I know I'll hate so I can shit on them later without being a hypocrite

I generally like NXT but you're right.

this cuck is the same idiot that thinks WWE and NXT are different LMFAO

Have sex

Attached: 257.jpg (624x595, 57K)

mmmm based

This simp is living proof that NXT fans are the worst kind of E Drones out there

You first jdweeb

based and redpilled

good shoot promo

So is jd actually hired by aew or does he just use their name in his twitter to make himself seem more important than he is, which is absolutley zero importance

ya seething shitnuts?

Attached: garg.png (1114x790, 1.56M)

This is an anti-JD board. Thank you.

Fuck this cuck. He is so annoying.

keep being mad faggot. jd makes more in a month than your pussy ass neet/part time job gibves your dumb faggot ass

>"2 out of 3" meme
>Finisher spam
>Shenanigans
>More finisher spam
>Kickouts just to bury finishers
>Artificially taking a long time
>Match obviously set up as a last-minute attempt to salvage the Gargano-Ciampa story

Apparently this is 'MOTY canidate' worthy

I dont want to hear another word from this fake wrestling personality.
How's that exgf who left you?
You whinge she came back telling you she made a mistake, but then what?
She still didnt want you.
She knows you will never forfill you.
If only your parents kicked you out.
Lets see how long you last then, huh?
Case closed

>Being a stan for this faggot of all people

>Stan
Good job outing yourself, go back to SquaredCircle.

Attached: 1548715647001.png (784x349, 65K)

yawn blahblahblah. keep sucking russos cock contrarian.

There’s probably a lot of crossover between people who like this shit and superhero movies.

You noid as fuck man. Next you'll be saying I'm a Russian bot. Enjoy the taste of this pathetic fag's balls tho

Russo is litterally the reason why we have to suffer this shitty writing. He is the king of the 'edge of your seat' scripted wrestling that dominates wrestling ideals now. Old-school wrestling would only ever bury a finisher if the wrestler themselves was eating the pin after their opponents finisher.

Wasn't this guy 'AEW's Chief information officer' not too long ago? Guess he likes E again.

Attached: 1554246451906.png (400x301, 134K)

Did this tweet happen before or after the 5th or 6th false finish of the Gargano/Cole match?

he is a pretend media personality who reads dirt sheets like he doing anybody a service and has breakdowns on youtube. How's those trousers and sandals combination working out for you, JD? Leave the cats alone, JD.

Jd doesnt make shit you fagget mark

Based.
I suffer the same fate, if I want to shit on it I better have watched it. But I also really don’t want to watch it

Nothing says "amazing" like constantly tweeting when you should be watching.

Hmph,
Not surprised a moron thinks that was good when hes not been exposed to actual talent constantly.
Much like an edrone's mom, JD has to fake satisfaction to continue living his terrible life.

Attached: 1546383037777.jpg (648x484, 53K)

JD and Joe Cronin need to be real men and get real jobs to support their children / cats and stop begging on the internet for money.

Based user doing the hard hours to make sure the fat marks don't have a point against him

Russo never booked the matches though. Aside from who won and maybe the finish he left the rest to the wrestlers and the agents.

But being a youtuber is a real job tho that requirrs hard work and professional begging

LOL

Pathetic. JD is the DSP of wrestling fans

LMFAO!

Literally fucking who?

a wrestling youtuber who thinks recording podcasts is a "job" and e begs constantly. Also faked a suicide tweet for views

This