Are the worst, most irrelevant and forgettable match in Takeover in your path

>Are the worst, most irrelevant and forgettable match in Takeover in your path
Where did it all went wrong?

Attached: NXT-Takeover-New-York-Fatal-Four-Way-645x370.png (645x370, 304K)

Women's wrestling is a meme

it was the only match with a heel reaction

making it a 4 way made it a filler match
io v shayna one on one would have been pretty good, but they wanted to call up shayna as champion and don't want to beat io yet

It wasn't bad but it ended way too early, didn't feel like really got into the meat of a match where they were beat down really fighting for the win.. did some spots then Shayna just takes advantage to tap Spinnyhair, mild disappoint

This and Walter vs Ugly cunt were a total deception.

>OH GEE, a Shayna Baszler match, I wonder if Roddy's wife and Miss Pussy Tattooes are going to cause a fuck finish
I was never as high as a lot of people were on Shayna, but ever since she became the leader of the 2016 all-female cast reboot of the Undisputed Era all her matches became an instant skip, there's nothing to get invested in.

It was good enough for a women's match.

They were born female and thus inferior to men in all forms of athletics.

NXT should be a place where wrestlers from RAW and Smackdown who are stale or need a change go to build themselves up again. Instead its full of veterans and manlets who flop once they get to the main roster. What a waste of resources WWE is.

>when the yellow girls were alone in the ring
BASED
>when the Americans were in the ring
CRINFE

I'm just so sad that we can't get a proper 20 min 1 on 1 match with Io.

You can see how good she is, but she's always involved in multi-women matches, tag matches, 10 min tournament matches, so forth and half of them get interrupted by Shayna and her cronies.

>yellow girls
CUTE
>amerimutts
HOLY FUCKING YUCK

Shirai

Attached: giphy.gif (245x192, 493K)

shaynas match is always the worst match on every takeover

>have lost a match
>still call yourself undefeated

Bianca works me into a shoot.

Bianca Blair is a meme, and no-one cares about Shayna.

>Bianca works me into a shoot.
She's supposed to. If you are not a niggress, she is supposed to work you into a shoot, cause she embodies everything in the media about sassy black women.

Baszler and Bianca suck and it's obvious Kairi's never going to get the belt because Io is the one who will take it from Shayna.

Based Shayna getting called up with the title

God, just call Io and Kairi up already as a tag team and have them feud with Bayley and Sasha.

That's better than to be stuck for all eternity in haitchs horsewomen fantasy booking facility.

this match was legit better than the UK match and the main event

The angry lesbian killed NXT's women's division

Who's the forehead one the left?

>the worst
That's Johnny Reddit/Colet

That's because Io will beat Shayna in August and they want to protect the match until then

Making Io and Kairi have to work with Horsha and Bagley would be the worst thing you could do.

Shayna is the only actual heel who wins matches. You need that.

to be fair, following dunne and walter would have been impossible for anybody so it's better they went with a filler match