That one Johnny Gargano mark sperging all over the gamethreads and post show threads defending Gargano and NXT

>that one Johnny Gargano mark sperging all over the gamethreads and post show threads defending Gargano and NXT

Attached: 58F9FF01-A66A-46B7-8815-AAD5144A9E48.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>calling everyone who doesn’t like the match a contrarian.

Attached: EF397872-0C52-4DAD-88D3-7AF15722D3A5.png (234x241, 123K)

Bump

>worked into making a thread about him
Its real tough to say which of you two is the cringiest

Johnny Gargano was anally raped in the shivering cold of winter 2017

Attached: 0AC2B366-6BF4-4BC1-9452-505DDE2F7A8D.jpg (600x338, 50K)

Now that one was a real good match.

Attached: 05b51097a7d05c10fa32ae20ab0140b6.jpg (450x675, 60K)

Agreed, was there in attendance for it actually, the only thing I thought of the entire time was: deodorant

This was a good match. Maybe ranks in my top 5 fav WWE matches ever. Johnny has been overrated as fuck since though. Nothing he has done has come close to this match.

The secret is andrade

what happened?

Don't encourage them. Anybody who took part in gamethreads on a Friday night while the rest of us were out drunk trying to get laid are people we don't wanna know.

#BornBetter

based

The Gargano/Cole match went full fucking retard in the last 10 minutes. Gargano basically became Cena, Roman, Hogan and Lesnar all wrapped into one, and buried the Undisputed Era and kicked out of 8 of Coles finishers.

It was fucking garbage and everyone was calling it such and there was one dude spamming the thread calling everyone a contrarian.

but but but... JD from NY says otherwise

Attached: banger.jpg (1080x1092, 91K)

jd is based

was takeover really that bad? it's usually really good, and i missed it tonite. but Yea Forums seems to be really seething about this show for some reason. did johnny and cole really stink up the joint or somethin?

I only caught the last two matches (the women’s match and Gargano/Cole), and the main event was really bad imo.

The first two falls are literally nothing, and the final fall was just finisher spam.

Also why the fuck are Gargano and Ciampa friends again? When did this happen?

i really like every worker you mentioned but im not a fan of 2/3 falls, because YOU JUST KNOW theres gonna be a tiebreaker. Kenny and Okada did it well. I also dont watch NXT every week but if you just watch takeover then i think johnny and tommaso having a moment like that is kinda kino. t. someone who has beefed with a homie

you cant just put (insert wrestler here) was raped in (insert season and year here) and claim its a new meme that's unoriginal

Based Andrade.

Attached: 1554238780467.png (750x1334, 1.28M)

atrocious things mexican will do for a green card

Attached: 1532150644548.jpg (250x237, 7K)

This

The tag match was great but they went crazy with the camera cuts

cringe

Where’s the one with based RUSH

it's amazing that supposed smart wrestling fans still don't know what good wrestling is

*does a bunch of movez and endless kickouts with no psychology*
n-no you don't understand, it's the storyline

>thinks psychology is literally anything other than making the crowd pop
I seriously need you to seek sunlight

>wasnt even the best match on that card
JD is such a mark for Gargano it's not even funny.

all the cuck rape fantasy posters are cringe as fuck

Dream stole the show as expected and War Raiders looked good beating main roster guys with based fatass doing dives and moonsaults better than 90% of the cast. Walter/Dunne was different from flippy shit and good.

The main event was fine but a little over the top when Cole activated his Stand Undisputed Era and stopped time and hit him with a Steamroller only for Johnny to kick out at 2 then beat up him and all three parts of his stand at once

>continuing the decline of wrestling's popularity by booking skinny manlets like superheroes is worth it if you make a crowd of numales pop
cringe

tell the big guys to gain charisma or something then, the fuck do you want them to do about it

I'm still hung over from chugging my Reddit Colada. 12oz of fermented jizz does not sit well in the stomach an hour later, how do Redditors do it?

Attached: IMG_20190405_212519.jpg (708x944, 58K)

I raped ya mom last night in between the fifth and sixth false finish of Cole/Gargano

Hate to agree with you, but the comment is based and dubspilled.

I plan to shitpost tmrw night and the thought of interacting with all those unwashed pathetic aspfag losers makes me unironically cringe.

Bump

Based

Imagine me sliding my rock hard throbbing black dick into hot wet mouth. Yumola.