LETS JUST BURY THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT OF SUPER KICKS, RUNNING KNEES, DDTS...

>LETS JUST BURY THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT OF SUPER KICKS, RUNNING KNEES, DDTS, SPIKE PILEDRIVERS AND CANADIAN DESTROYERS LMFAO

Why do people like this shit?

Attached: 5F6A15A9-2BC0-4109-BF9C-7FA0C2BA5DDA.jpg (739x415, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rDpCn6nEeh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there anything you DO like?

SIX FUCKING STARS

THIS IS AWESOME *clapclapclap*

Fucking contrarians...

This is wrestling now gramps. Athletes today are stronger and tougher than ever so it makes sense.

>spams power moves
>no sell and kick out of all of them

THIS IS WRESTLING *clap clap clapclapclap*

Attached: reddit.jpg (519x356, 73K)

Make the switch

Attached: Njpw logo.png (200x200, 16K)

Well paced matches with psychology and selling. This is just finisher spam PWG shit, but at least PWG makes sense.

Worked.

>those two contrarians BOILING in the livethread trying to defend this match

pretty entertaining desu

It's so fucking cringey, every match just runs together like one big run on sentence.

YEAH BUT ITS OK WHEN MEME OMEMGA DIES IT

so weird how people would always complain about Cena doing this stuff, yet they love it when it happens in NXT....

They’re even worse with this shit

Give me one example of Omega doing it.

No they aren’t. You clearly don’t watch NJPW.

Match was good but they buried Adam Cole's finishers to get Johnny over

>Why do people like this shit?
IT GETS THE PEOPLE GOING

That shit is the main thing I hate about NXT Takeovers. Almost every match is filled to the brink with back-and-forth no-sell sequences and everyone kicking out of finisher after finisher after random HOLY SHIT move after finisher after random HOLY SHIT finisher after finisher

>He doesn't remember when Okada kicked out of the High Fly flow or the Styles Clash a couple of years back.

This.

Which is fucking weird because it was TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS. They had so many opportunities to add in a TUE run-in, and have it lead to Adam Cole getting a pinfall and them being ejected or something, but instead they had two shit matches with nothing happening, and then backloaded all the spots into the last 5 minutes

>YEAH BUT ITS OK WHEN MEME OMEMGA DIES IT
In what context? In the 4 omega vs okada matches Omega kicked out of i think 4 rainmakers and Okada never kicked out of a one winged angle. Hell the only people to kick out of the Rainmaker are Tanahashi, Naito, & Omega.

I hope they get buried in the main roster

High Fly is a shit finisher. No one stays down unless it's 2 or more

Should re-write that to be *Full power Rainmaker

they're basically the same df ?

Omega never kicked out of the protected finishers. Retard

New japan isn’t a development league.

i turned it off before it was even over. i genuinely don't get it.

They are nothing alike. You have never watched NJPW. this year No one has kicked out of a Blade runner or Rainmaker.

matches of today play a lot like the PS2 yuke's games

but even those games had more psychology than this bullshit, at least I used the taunt button once in a while you fucking nxt manlets

have sex

No one kicks out of the Blade runner, One Winged Angel, Gotch Style Piledriver or Kamigoye. Retard.

No they aren’t. Finishers in NJPW are protected as fuck.

the definitive vanilla midget match.

-->

>a finisher should only be used once a match and should never be kicked out of

based retards

the crowd of 15,000 absolutely adored it.
maybe it's you?

Literally not what they mean

In honor of Johnny Reddit winning the NXT title I made a Pina Colada because it was the most Reddit drink I could think of. It looks like a giant glass full of fermented cum and I'm gonna guzzle it down like a good Redditor.

Attached: IMG_20190405_212519.jpg (708x944, 58K)

Vanilla midget shitters

Fuck me dude. Even Chase the JOBBER's Package piledriver has NEVER been kicked out off. He's like a glass cannon in tag matches

Reminder Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels at WM 25 are to blame for this false finish nonsense. When they did it, it was special, but 5’2 manlets doing this every takeover got annoying really quick
Shit match for shitters I guess. I hope they stay contained in nxt/205 live
Walter vs Dunne was match of the night if you take away the overuse of finger spots.
Riddle vs Dream finish caught me off guard but the weed mans offence at least looks legit

KEK

Attached: 1553013594221.jpg (397x757, 71K)

It's Austin vs Rock 3. Retard

Omemega only spams v triggers and has one of the most protected finishers in wrestling.

Based. Pour me one while we unwind and watch Captain Marvel, bro.

Omega's finisher has only been kicked out ONCE in whole career. In the climax of him vs Kota inDDT

Not an insult. Reddit is 100x the site 4channel is

It worked tho

Reddit never drew a dime. Yea Forums is one of greatest heels in this business.

based

based patrician user knowing the difference

I thought this match was really boring until the last fall

Go back.

youtu.be/rDpCn6nEeh0

You're the type of guy that defends Joey Ryan's dick spots, or better yet, who thinks it's ok to mark out for it. Props to Joey for making money off of it, but it's fucking pathetic, just like this match was.

someone explain to me why and how getting pinned in the first ten minutes after a knee, then kicking out of everything for the next 20 minutes, including multiple finishers, head drops, kicks to the face, a table bump makes sense.

That match was fucking garbage and was basically a highlight reel of everything wrong with the forced epic indy style of wrestling.

This was like the WrestleMania of NXT, obviously they pulled out every trick they know to make people excited, doesn't mean they're going to do it every time, stop crying.

>as soon as you call an NXMeme match out for what it is the E-Drones bring up omega

every time kek, you cucks should be thanking him for creating the spots hunner copies

Because it's fake?

As good as Gargano isn't really good without Ciampa. His excesses aren't covered up and he goes back to the trashiest indy shit. Adam Cole is just not good. One of the blandest workers in the business.

they do this on every Takeover and low IQ simps like you defend it like clockwork.

you can't use that as an excuse for every shitty thing in wrestling, retard

yes it's fake. and it fucking sucks.

...but they do do it every time

Johnny Reddit is the preferred wrestler of redditors, even over Omega.

Not as bad as this though. The last time it even approached this was Gargano in the unsanctioned match, but Ciampa had a bad knee when his finisher relied on his knees, and Gargano was fighting for his NXT career. That I can live with a lot more than this.

Now imagine those two faggots in a match together. What would be worse the dicksucking circle online or the stench that would come from the crowd

>Gets hit with knee
>Doesn't kick out
>Gets hit with it two more times
>Kicks out
This business is dead.

Attached: VIBRATING.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Did they by any chance have rest periods between fall's,Like Omega/Okada?

>spots hunner copies
I also noticed that a lot more people do Rain triggers and Omega's springboard to the apron moonsault. They are just copying without shame.

Attached: Really makes me think.jpg (745x655, 103K)

can't wait to listen to him rant about this shitfest. he'll be right too.

>but at least PWG makes sense.
you're good in my book, user

>BUT JOHNNY WANTED TO WIN! HE HAD MORE WILL!

Attached: 1552024690011.jpg (344x366, 11K)

Why don't you go and stay there then faggot

ZERO FUCKING DIMES

Never forget they unironically copied the spot where 4 people fight on their knees from the Jr fatal 4 way at WK12. That made me Kek hard

Kenny doesnt kickout of protected finishers. Retard

I hate wrestling.

More like
>Gets hit with finisher
>Gets facebuster'ed into table
>Makes the 10 count
>Gets hit with his own finisher
>Gets german'ed on the apron
>Gets superkicked in the back of the head
>Gets Canadian destroyer'ed
>Gets kneed in the back of the head
>Gets hit with tag finisher
>lol kick out at 2
Someone please rip these shitters up.

Attached: Never drew a dime.gif (224x256, 929K)

It must have been a good show because all the nujapanlets are so mad about it.

Not only that
>UE Finisher
>2 Superkicks
>Last shot
>Kicks out

>everything is WWE vs. New Japan and indies

Attached: 1536868227225.png (280x373, 181K)

>Already knows the finisher/kickout spam in NXT
>watches the event anyway

I can't tell if you just have a lot of spare time or you're just retarded

lmao turns out even reddit thinks the kickouts were too much. Hope you enjoy JAWNNY getting pinned after one finish on TV because that makes sense right?

The only good match was Walter vs Pete and a little bit of the tag match. Finisher and kick out spam kills the business and is boring to watch, combine that with that THIS IS AWESOME chants every 5 second and it gets real old real fast.

I legit cant think of any other NXT main event with that much nonsense finisher spam/kickout. The awful Gargano/Ciampa one where Johnny gave him like 20 superkicks, got into an argument with the officials, then Ciampa no sold all the damage and won with a DDT on the wood was MAYBE as bad. But at least the superkicks arent technically a finisher.

Wrestling is pretty much done, right? I mean this shit is straight up embarrassing and most wrestling fans online are fawning over it. When did this happen? This transformation from what it was to what it's become?

Attached: 148388999780.gif (200x200, 2.23M)

Make the switch.

Attached: aa.png (1000x1404, 948K)

Basically this, what did you expect. I watched the first hour because nothing else was on, seen Riddle/Dream, then watched Spring Break instead of Reddit Takeover. I have however been pretending that I saw this match, and saying I liked or didn't like it depending on who I'm replying to.

So this is the power of reddit

Attached: We are all winners so play nice.png (654x183, 15K)

Literally just bought ringside for tomorrow at MSG for $110 after fees. Monitored the tickets since the event was announced. They TANKED this last week, even more so tonight

Kota kicked out of OWA twice, Okada rope broke out once
Get a clue

That main was EMBARRASSING bubba

>Rope break is the same as a kick out

Attached: 1552936854821.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Kota kicked out in 2012 in a completely different company, I dont think he did after that either in their g1 match or the KOPW one.

The Yes movement

Reddit is so fucking gay. Imagine thinking cole didn’t look like shit in that

I get what you’re saying, but, it’s essentially the same when the IWGP heavyweight is on the line
>inb4 muh ring awareness

isn't trips booking of all this shit? how the fuck does he approve of this when his matches were the complete opposite

This and Beniot are the correct answers and no one can tell me otherwise.

Attached: 1541280998784.gif (264x196, 1.06M)

A rope break shows that you don't have the strength to kick out to you grab or put your foot on the rope instead of spending energy you don't have. Kicking out after about 20 shots to the head is fucking asinine

so you grab*

And summer of CMen & Spunk

I forgot about the "pipebomb."

Attached: 6846670ba9e493d.gif (300x220, 2.9M)

I blame that single promo for every fucking jabroni on the roster thinking that breaking kayfabe is the atomic bomb ownage.

>Easily MOTY
>Yea Forums hates it
Do you faggots like ANYTHING?

It was the worst match on the show.

honestly can't tell if ironic due to all this fucking forced shit on this board

in any case, if you're serious, kill yourself brother

>Easily MOTY
It wasn't even match of the night.

Imagine comparing Okada kicking out of one finisher to Johnny "Cena" Gargano kicking out of 4 Cole finishers including a fucking flipping piledriver oh and a tag team finisher.

Which one is this? Adam or Johnny? Either or you both are geeks

moty in whose eyes? all these matches are exactly the fucking same.

BECAUSE WRESTLING ISN’T REAL UNLIKE MY MATCH WITH DAVE THIS SUNDAY

Pictures taken at night are scary. Anyways, good thread and good show. Casual reminder none of you are talent scouts or have ever done anything so when you use terms like worker, work rate, business, product, etc etc, it is incredibly cringe. Goodbye and goodnight.

I don't know what finishers these two use. So I can tell you by the end, every single move looked like a normal move. And that's because these fuckers buried them all. With WALTER and Dunne, I could tell which ones were the powerful moves, with Dream and Riddle I could tell, even the womemes did a fine job showing which moves are the ones that count.

But this one? Zero difference. All looked like regular moves and therefore the ending sucked.

Walter v Dunne buried both their finishes, as did dream v riddle since the bromission was made to be completely toothless. I don’t watch women’s wrestling. Nice try tho

I can't believe you faggots can't figure it out what happened, Ciampa's power and the Fight Forever chants gave Johnny actual kickout superpowers.

Now seriously, at this point seems like Gargano is going to be like the Big Dawg of the guy with 3 H's, so as long as he keeps doing decent matches like this and he doesn't get nerfed by Vince I think we should be ok with this, and honestly don't know why people gets so mad at this match, yes it didn't made sense but from a storyline perspective it was ok and sweet, also you people should know already what to expect from NXT, everyone seething at this is either new to the brand or just a fucking brainlet

>Blackochet vs. War Raiders
>Dude weed lmao vs. Velveteen Meme
***1/2
>WALTER vs Not Marty Scurl
>4way for women's title
>Gargano vs. Cole

Prove me wrong faggots

They are so tiny men that their (((power))) moves doesnt have alot of impact.
What did you expect from shitty show like nxt

>people don't like something I like therefore they are just being le contrarian

Cringe mark