JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY

JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY

Attached: 0CC8E42C-17BC-4807-894D-B3516BE2AD47.jpg (1200x675, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlluiRQwvTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

worked

Attached: 1554513419343.jpg (1600x1600, 726K)

Am I being worked? I liked her at first but now it’s just annoying.

t.Low T Fag
Shayna is based as hell and the best woman in WWE

Shayna is the best heel in the world today. she's the only person who gets booed on Takeovers

>woman

It’s because she’s ugly. If she wasn’t ugly people wouldn’t boo her.

I want to BREED her muscly cunt

what are talking about she easily the Marry in the Fuck Marry Kill between her, Duke and Maria

This

I hate her but she's so good at being a heel.
She's good, and she's very hateable.
I'd say she's doing her job properly.

>her
>woman
>she

>faggots whining about wwe having good champions

Unironically this. And she’s not a “heat magnet” like say corbin. She’s actually good at what she’s trying to do and it doesn’t come out as forced

Shayna is based, fuck off OP.

Shayna has crossed the point of no return now. It is based to see a dominant champion until you build a story that completely points out to her losing, andstill not having her lose. People wanted to see a new champ here, it didn't matter who, it just mattered that it was new. Now, She's directionless. Bianca is directionless. And worst of all, Kairi and Io can stay on NXT and be completely directionless or go to Smackdown and be the new jobbers of Botcha and Bagley.

Based Shayna bros

Attached: Anime.webm (540x304, 3M)

dont worry we gonna have epic champions like seth and kofi

Kairi is the perfect babyface for her too, they better not be calling her up

Imagine being such a weeb symp
>And worst of all, Kairi and Io can stay on NXT and be completely directionless
Oh no better write a book about my concern... Shayna actually comes off as a great heel, you come off as a pathetic mark

This

Attached: Baszler-chokes-Sane.jpg (1200x675, 95K)

The reign of terror has literally killed the NXT women's division.

She didn't do anything heelish in the match simp. Nothing about this makes her a better heel in the slightest.

Same lads

Your level of being worked says otherwise

Based Baszler working this jabrone into a shoot.

I love her. She's the only woman who legit looks like she could kick ass.

When she sat there and cried about not being champ, it's over now weebs. How's her English promo coming along? You're the guy that does the pirate dance in the nxt crowd aren't you

God I wish that was me

Either of one them really

Worked would actually mean something if I wanted to watch a new match to see her get beaten, but I know I won't be watching her next match at all because I don't give a fuck.

I love her.

My nigga.

Attached: puegjkkqr8x01.gif (500x280, 2.95M)

I'm not a Shayna fan but I wanted her to get called up, I think she would've been a good replacement for Ronda. Plus she's already 38. Maybe Vince doesn't get her, like Asuka so he's not interested in her.

Paul gonna protect the projects he's put the longest term into for until Vince fucks off for the XFL

It is funny, the last year or so of NXT has been fantastic... and the women have had absolutely no part of it. Shayna was brought in to NXT and pushed for Ronda, that is it.

This. The NXT women division is as dead as the main roster one. Except they don't have a Ronda or a Becky.

When was the last time anyone was excited for a NXT female match?

>Queen of Spades
What did she mean by this

Asuka-Ember Moon in Texas, that had a big fight feel

Exactly what you're thinking.

Attached: triple-h-shovel-gif-2.gif (325x170, 1.44M)

they got to get Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley in NXT US ASAP.

literally Shayna/Kairi, any time.

Seriously. WWE needs to get rid of all the women. Their filler piss break matches just drag their shitty product down even more.

The Takeover Brooklyn match had massive hype.

The Evolution one felt like transition, but ok because they had some nice interactions on TV.

The Dallas one was outright filler and Kairi barely got in TV to promote it, zero hype.

And if tonight's match counts, well, the crowd was literally dead.

Fucking fags. She's the only good female talent in NXT

If its so based and the biggest draw on the show they should prove it. Give them their own show. Men's wrestling doesn't need women's wrestling. Women's wrestling needs the men.

She fucks black chicks

Faggots getting worked by based Shayna.

w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-

WORKED

Lol why do you watch women's wrestling?

The angry lesbian won? She has kilked NXT's Women's Division

Based Shayna working people into no longer watching the product. Good heel work

>tfw when she tweeted she wished she was a cute girl and deleted it immediately

I feel bad for her

I always skip her matches have no clue if she's even decent. She annoyed me enough in the UFC where she would job to anyone top 20 and gas out within the first 2 mins no matter what.
Fake tough guy.

based Shayna is going to beat Asukas reign

Shayna was well past her prime by the time UFC signed her. She was pretty good during the 2000s

She did like 4 moves all match and 2 of them were her finisher resthold, lmao.

Shayna has consistently been one of the better parts of NXT for the past year and theres literally nothing you can say to refute this

Damn right.
>ywn be protected by Shayna and cuddled to sleep every night.

She has no moveset, mic skills or charisma

>womens mma in the 2000's
So before anyone with talent started doing it.

hell yeah she is
>tfw you will never cuddle with Shayna while listening to Bolt Thrower

And people said Asuka killed the women's division

>getting so worked by Shayna that you can't stop replying to people who say Shayna is good
Take a shower.

>She didn't do anything heelish in the match simp
She was the bad guy who stopped the good guys from winning. That seems pretty heelish to me.

Sky Pirates are brilliant and can't cut promos in English but they're learning
Belair is super athletic and had clearly gotten over but these two consecutive losses killed any momentum she had.
Shayna plays a great heel but what else is there for her to do here on this roster? Who does she have left to face? Do they go to Io one on one? Do they go back to Kairi? Do they drag out this sad sad Belair feud that's clearly not going anywhere? Does she go back to squashing midcarders like Kai or LeRae?

Shayna should have lost.

She's the most hideous "woman" I've ever seen. The epitome of the wymns revolution. I said to myself, they've finally done it. They can't get any uglier. And they didn't really. They just multiplied her. Like a disgusting gremlin. There's three of her now. All equally as ugly.

SHES

Attached: 92F8BB87-9837-4155-8FB2-E8F3662C5312.jpg (501x364, 148K)

Shaynas second reign was a mistake. She should've never beat Kairi. Nothing has progressed since then.

Bianca keeps losing and looking like a fool.
Kairi is randomly getting thrown into titles matches and stuck in character and story limbo.
Io, while being great, is just there without much development either.

They sacrificied the whole women's division for the last few months to get Shayna and her friends over.

worked and seething

weeb SEETHE

Attached: weebs BTFO by Joshi Smasher.png (640x1137, 651K)

>They sacrificied the whole women's division for the last few months to get Shayna and her friends over.
Just wait until they sacrifice the whole main roster for the stupid horsememe vs horsememe thing

The only other person who maybe should've won was Lo. You really expected that nappy wave nigger to win?

I agree she should have lost, but the next logical step to me is to go with your Io 1-on-1 idea, put Io over, while exploring the Io-Kairi tension developed last night the whole time

Shayna winning killed the crowd.
People SAY they want a dominant champion UNTIL they GET a dominant champion.

I think everyone except Shayna is getting called up, and that's why she won. Or, she will be called up with the belt--similar to Asuka.

Then she will immediately win the SD women's belt.

No way Bianca is getting called. She's green as fuck.

She pegs black guys

Based Queen of Spades Working The Obese Smarks

If Ronda leaves forever, Shayna stays
If Ronda will be back, Shayna gets called up to be a proxy for her.

Kairi is ready but Io isn't maybe they work a schedule like Black and Ricochet has

Bianca obviously has the rocketship strapped to her ass, I don't think she's going to be in NXT for long. if Shayna leaves she stays.

The division has been dead since Asuka won the title. Now it's just a corpse shambling around.

How was the division any good when the female Kliq was exchanging titles between them?

Why everyone thinks Bianca will be a big deal. She took the pin in both matches and never looked any good fighting against the Japs. She's jobber tier.

>her gimmick is she beats the living piss out of your waifu
10/10 worker, keep the strap on her Paul

Because the Kliq had characters, stories and good matches with eachother? Asuka is an ok wrestler but she never had anyone good to work with and then it turns into a reign of terror much like this one.

That's just WWE 101 babyface booking, brother
Becky is the only one out of the 4HW of NXT to never win the NXT women title, at the main event of WM, she will be the first to win both the RAW and SDL women title.

Attached: willy-wonka-WF.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

fuck off, she's baron corbin levels of borring

Not because someone gets buried it means they have big things for her. Sometimes a burial is just a burial.

calm down, what happens in NXT doesn't always reflect what's going to happen in the main roster. Carmella is a fucking jobber in NXT, in the main roster, she won mitb twice, beat Asuka and Charles twice. Bayley and Sasha were getting fat at catering at that time period.

You are mentally retarded

Bianca wasn't buried she had the high spot of the match with her double finisher and tapping to Shayna isn't a crime

Ever since Kairi tapped out to Shayna she has been an afterthought. Bianca just followed the same pattern. Fade to balck first and tap out like a bitch the second time.

>Hates Shayna AND Baron
I can smell ya from here smark

>she will be the first to win both the RAW and SDL women title
no she won't. Bliss was the first to win both, Becky would just be the first to hold both at the same time and you people think Becky is a lock after seeing how they've booked this whole thing are naive. Ronda could say she isn't taking time and they could easily book her to win and Charles being in the match there is always a champ nepotism wins out.

Nobody who isn't Becky or Charlotte or Alexa is touching the Smackdown belt for years

After all these and Becky is not winning
youtube.com/watch?v=nlluiRQwvTY

Attached: 1554376627548.webm (1336x1080, 1.87M)

Bliss will never touch a ring again let alone a belt

lmao seething joshifags btfo by the joshi slayer

She's been wrestling at house shows for the last month and a half, ya simp

>tag matches
yep she's Sheamus'ed, if she's lucky she'll have a tag title one day

Delusion of the highest order