OH NONONOONO

OH NONONOONO

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-213513_Brave.jpg (522x524, 120K)

>The Complete Package

I WAS IN THE POOL

Friggin horny manlets ffs

nice asses

This is a shit match, right?

Probably, I stopped watching.

Oh no Cole has some thighs and hips because he does the bare minimum of strength training instead of the malnourished twink look of Gargano. BTW look at Austin, Hogan and especially Hulk, they all had huge tree trunk thighs, and Austin and Rock had really meh upperbodies.

>Austin had a meh upper body

Attached: B43C77FD-4791-4B88-89AE-8AD067DC51FF.jpg (384x384, 11K)

Meh and that was at his roidiest, on his way to the top he had flabby trucker arms.

Were looking at his micro penis pal

They really wanted to copy the Omega/Okada story with Tommaso/Johnny.

My dick gets like this all the time in the gym, it's not even halfmast or a flabby-but-stretched-out. It's just that sometimes instead of falling yo the rlft or right in tight clothing sometimes your dick stares straight ahead, teasing pecker checkers with your dickhead.

Guess Dave was right around the time of the first Tommaso/Johnny that wwe wanted to do Omega/Okada BUT BETTER

Also, the lead commentary guy for NXT fucking sucks. Never lets any of the action breath and forces mainstream references.

MORE FIRE PRO THEN OVERWATCH

FIRE POWER*

Okada/Omega series was practically perfect pro wrestling, I don't know how WWE would've topped it.

I didn't hear that one thank god, but his Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper one made me gag.

Cope

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43--true-facts-funny-pics.jpg (640x633, 42K)

This/ I don't know why guys nowdays never do leg.
Pencil legs look awful

Find me one(1) imagine of flabby austin