“[AEW] is overwhelming for me,” Ross said...

>“[AEW] is overwhelming for me,” Ross said. “To be 67 years old and be anointed the voice of a brand that’s gonna be debuting in October on national television on a major cable network, which can’t be named now. When people hear what network we’re going on, they’re gonna be doubly excited. It’s a network we can all find.”

>Ross also said AEW is going for a more athletic presentation compared to what we see on TV from other promotions these days.

>“I think what they’re shooting for is a more athletic presentation,” JR revealed. “It will hopefully be less eye rolling than the sophomore drama class trying to convince you in a 10 minute promo of anything they’re saying. It’s too long. Our audience can’t handle that.”

>As we’ve noted, Ross signed a three-year deal with AEW and will make his commentary debut at Double Or Nothing on May 25, but he will also serve as a Senior Adviser to the company. His contract was called “the most lucrative deal in pro wrestling commentary history” in the AEW press release.

lordsofpain.net/jim-ross-says-aew-has-a-weekly-tv-show-premiering-this-october/

Attached: D3at9mtWkAAMRJy.jpg (1200x675, 139K)

>debuting in October on national television on a major cable network, which can’t be named now.

VINCE RESIGNED

>And we are here live on Monday Night Raw, in Madison Square Garden!!!
>*Cody to JR earpiece* Jim what the fuck are you saying?
>Uh where am I? I forgot where I parked my car

>he's on commentary
Oh no.

After some consideration I’m happy to give him the benefit of the doubt.

When JR was calling NJPW he was brought in as a guest commentator. He was invested in the stories, and as a result couldn’t put things over like he did in the 90s and 00s. Plus his wife had just died.

With AEW he’ll be actively involved within the company and will be know all the storyline’s.

Not only are they putting him on mic (despite what everyone here said) but they're also doubling down on flippyshit

>Athletic presentation

Lmao so manlet charisma vacuums doing flips and dives with no psychology and no storylines. That'll put some butts in the seats surely.

Ross and Khan are talking about totally different view than Omega was talking, I am confused.

>Lmao so manlet charisma vacuums doing flips and dives with no psychology and no storylines. That'll put some butts in the seats surely.

Fuck bro I think you posted in the wrong thread. The NXT game thread is at the front of the catalog.

Thats what Ross is literally talking about here.

>debuting in October on national television on a major cable network, which can’t be named now. When people hear what network we’re going on, they’re gonna be doubly excited. It’s a network we can all find.

>It’s a network we can all find
Food Network? TruTV? QVC?

The fuck outta here with this vague foolishness.

Reminder that Impact was on a TV Network that everybody heard of and was in a lot of homes: TV Guide Chan.

>Tuesday Night Elite on Twitch.tv

Watch it be on Spike, I'm going to die laughing if it debuts on Spike.
ABC & CBS aren't going to air wrestling and NBC & FOX already have WWE, so the next biggest network would have to be ION. Cause it can't be CW, when Sinclair owns most of them and they don't even air ROH.

Kek

Lmao they can't name shit cause they don't got shit

>QVC
This would actually be genius; imagine the worked merch sales pitches between breaks.

BAH GOD NONE OF THOSE FLIPPY MIDGETS HAS PLAYED COLLEGE FOOTBALL OR ANY FOOTBALL NOT EVEN THAT QUEER SOCCER SHIT

Kenny said sports presentation but entertainment as well. You can blend the two together.

just synchronized swimming, gymnastics and liberal arts

Yeah sports presentation with current working style. Flipping and flopping with no selling and psychology and throw a couple dozen forearms and superkicks here and there, thats a slobberknocker!

>debuting in October on national television on a major cable network, which can’t be named now. When people hear what network we’re going on, they’re gonna be doubly excited. It’s a network we can all find.

It's worse than we thought. Now Cody has JR on damage control cause they have no deal.

>Our audience can’t handle that

Even JR knows AEW-drones are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1326767780039.jpg (451x392, 46K)

>that’s gonna be debuting in October on national television on a major cable network

The Hallmark channel is not a major cable network

This is going to be the biggest anti-climax in history, right? Surely nobody's actually buying all this 'Great TV deal we can't tell you about' stuff they keep spewing?

Attached: 1461280381529.jpg (600x600, 86K)

>BAH GAWD WHAT ATHLETICISM ON DISPLAY FROM SONNY KISS

Attached: 1554479928610.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

zoomer attention span very small
very small

the guy in the truck did an excellent job at exposing dick spot guy

Can't wait for Meltzer to ignore Jim Ross' awful performances, like he did with booze-hound Heenan for 5 years.

based JR drawing dimes

>wwmeme fags absolutely shaking at tv deal
lol can't wait

Attached: 54490.png (330x319, 178K)

After being introduced to Joey Ryan's style this week, this webm has lost all it's value for me. I mean, if you aren't expecting these spots on his matches I don't know what to tell you. Doesn't mean Kiss will fight like this all the time.

>“I think what they’re shooting for is a more athletic presentation,” JR revealed. “
It's DOA

and strangely enough JR was criticizing this style of wrestling just the other day

Well he's not going to bite the hand that feeds him on a shill interview

Underrated comment

You're a fag for watching that

Athletic doesn't mean flippy, e-drone
based Cody is bringing back shoot-style

AEW on DisneyXD

spike tv doesn't exist Harold. And barb is dead, stop calling her over to the tv!

Too bad AEW has literally no draws
>Inb4 muh Kenny WHOmega

>debuting in October on national television

VINCENT MAC IS FINISHED

>lordsofpain
cringe

>“I think what they’re shooting for is a more athletic presentation,”

Attached: sleeping-man-stock-photograph_csp49025597.jpg (450x370, 41K)

oh gee, another promotion relying on legends from 20-30 years ago to get interest. Yikes. Why not just fold now and save the money?