E DRONES LMFAO!!

E DRONES LMFAO!!

Attached: drone things.webm (1000x560, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1av0eDQ2Lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you fags create webms so quickly

OH NO NO NO NO

>johnny reddit

Kevin nash was raped

where were you when you realized wrestling is not for you anymore?

Probably a gif wwe posted and he converted it

Like something out of fucking Snow White.

What happened to the sport of wrestling? Why is it all betas and beards now?

Fuck this is embarrassing

>Io tshirt on the right
>Kairi tshirt on the left
hahaha kys weebs

they get them from reddit
source: i do too

Yeah... I don't think this semen-slurping brand is for me.

Now Brock Lesnar.. THERE'S a superstar.

Is he cosplaying iron man...

What are you going to that place

Attached: Jb.jpg (805x1061, 398K)

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

>literally every match IS AWESOME
>literally every title winner DESERVES IT
>literally very wrestler that managed to work a match gets bowed

I remember watching ECW as a little kid and guys like Great Sasuke and Terry Funk would get the bow and I had no idea who they were but I knew they were special. Fucking edrone genocide when?

pathetic

Attached: smugsofia.jpg (346x438, 19K)

Oh yea man. I honestly hate the "awesome" and "deserve it" chants. Like holy shit. And the thing is, is that they've been chanting that pre-2010. This company been dying for years LMFAO

>that time Naomi got YOU DESERVE IT chants

Attached: 647645834.jpg (396x364, 129K)

When was this

Wrestlemania when she won the title

youtube.com/watch?v=h1av0eDQ2Lo

I really want WWE to stop handing out signs, it's so cringey

>betas and beards
not a bad name for a tag team or stable tbqh

Attached: Modern Day WWE Fans JUST.jpg (900x1200, 528K)

BASED

I like wrestling but I don't want to be associated with fans like that. What do I do?

Attached: nyan_hum.jpg (1080x1746, 287K)

the low testosterone is visible here

>HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT

Attached: nxt chops.gif (344x192, 3.89M)

There's nothing you can do. Wrestling has been completely taken over by numales

>dad walks in
“Huh, this is some high school play user”

That gear is so cheap and tacky looking

Think he outdid Omega's wrestle kingdom entrance as biggest yikes of the year with this one

what the fuck, how old are those two bald beard dude
one on the left looks like he's in his 60s

i don't understand why ricochet and black got YOU DESERVE IT chants when they lost.
it was as if the fans felt that the "IT" that they deserved was the chant itself. you deserve a "you deserve it" chant.

>girl on the left
has it really been that long already?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (776x630, 78K)

Watch CMLL with the real chads.

old

Attached: laughing @ WWE DRONES.jpg (641x742, 138K)

FIGHT FOREVER
*clap clap clap*

Bandicam

Gargano = WolfGOD
Fat simps = me
*bows down*

I don't understand how this dude was a heel on the last Takeover, ending what o thought was a perfect arc of DIY going from good/good to good/evil to evil/evil.

They didn't earn this character alignment change. And FUCK all those fans that cheered their asses off for him after he shit on and ridiculed the crowd only weeks ago. That fucking promo package didn't even mention his heel turn. NXT really let me down.

But at least O'Reilly is going to the main roster to be Intercontinental Champion like his hero The Ultimate Warrior.

Attached: Weaponized Autism.jpg (736x426, 29K)

Attached: Laughing with drink.jpg (413x395, 115K)

Man, even the dude on the right knew those 2 baldies were cringe af

i love todays product but the appearance of the fans kinda makes me cringe. i think that's the main thing today's wolfcuc-tier contrarians are triggered by the most. i remember during the golden age we had a lot of hot girl plants but these days the crowds are full of guys that look like they post on /m/. maybe you could say the same of the wrestlers but that's a whole nother discussion.

OH NO NO NO NO NO! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

How do we recover from this E-chads?

> E Chads

you can't and never will

Attached: mouse laugh.webm (362x296, 320K)

Quietly watching it on your own time and talk about it nowhere, except for Yea Forums

There is a tool for it. Just highlight what you want in a window, but record, and badaboom

This is why I never tell people I enjoy NJPW

>no it's not like WWE I swear, it's a better Japanese version

Attached: 1549306326766.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

this is me

It literally is. When I was in Japan all the foreigners didn't act like numales.

this

Is that the same big titted gril thats been front row for like the past 12 wrestlemanias?]

That's the point. WWE has raped Americans' conception of wrestling to the point that you can't tell anyone you're a NJPW chad or they'll think you're a sperg like the OP

Yes of course it's better, but people will still associate it with WWE because its wrestling, so it's better to not tell people

In the train station, watching an episode of RAW when Bryan spray painted "YES" all over a car.

I realised I'd outgrown it

I don't understand Gargano at all.

Hes good in the ring but ive never understood who hes meant to be as a character or why everyone fucking loves him.

When it became normal for edrones to praise Triple H and believe WWE's revisionist history about Bret Hart, WCW, the Attitude Era, etc.

manlets back their own kind

he's a good guy underdog
it doesn't take rocket appliances

>he's a good guy underdog

I can understand that. Hes an underdog you want to see succeed. Fucking anyone when booked well can be that.

He has no describable character or personality from what i have seen.
But the reactions he gets from the NXT audience is like hes legitimately one of the greatest fucking wrestlers they have ever seen and every thing he does makes them blow their load.