Legitimately the best match I've ever seen

Legitimately the best match I've ever seen.

Five stars all the way.

Attached: nxt499_pkg_dunne_walter--f768f75216ce907116e1d4481749dffa.jpg (640x360, 45K)

can't disagree
both guys deserve top spots on the main roster, but probably only WALTER Will ever sniff one

It was aight

Bloody good match.

It was decent, a little slow for a takeover match 4.25*

Besides Dunne's "Pure strikes" the match was pretty good.

WHO CARES WHO CARES
THEY WILL DRAW A SINGLE SOLITARY DIME IN THEIR STINKING MANLET LIVES

Attached: 1553835362096.jpg (962x539, 31K)

Walter isn’t interested in the main roster because he doesn’t want to move to America

It was incredibly boring.

Easily the best match this year

he'll change his tune when vince offers him his full collection of nazi war medals

I was bored too but honestly the last 5 mins was pretty based and I was suddenly rooting for this big hoss to win

>dunne hurt walter's fingers a fuckton of times walter still chops like nothing happens
>Dunne sold fuck all
Yikes not even the best match of the weekend, Suzuki and Josh Barnett shit's on this.

That was fucking awesome. Don’t follow the indies anymore so I’ve never seen Walter before but he has immediately won me over, this whole show has been great so far!

who and who? only the new york fed matters, indiedrone

based
fuck USA

i don't watch intergender bullshit

It was great but Dunne did the finger spot too many fucking times.

I’m just glad based Walter finally saved the uk division from manlets

Manletmania

>Suzuki and Josh Barnett shit's on this.
Wasn't even the best match on the show.

you just hate the nuance of big matches

The finger work and stomps is what put it over the top for me. I've never seen such violence in a WWE ring.

Kek

And you never will. Dunne is indie forever.

Thinking this match was "boring" just demonstrates you don't appreciate ring psychology and storytelling. AKA a flipshit manlet lover.

No Legs' match at Spring Break was better. Barnett vs Minoru Suzuki and Thatcher vs Hideki Suzuki at Bloodsport yesterday were both better.

It was great but they should make it a little less obvious they all they watch is Ishii and Suzuki matches on repeat

It wasn't as good as the two matches before it and Dunne's presence immediately knocks 5 stars off of it.

OP is clearly an e drone who doesnt watch anythign else.

>doesnt watch anythign else
everything else is 99% bingo halls with a bunch of shitters who would die for an NXT contract
what's the point of watching that? that's William Regal's job

Did Dunne do his fucking awful punches again?

Nxt literally bleeds money you dumbass.

Walter is a gigantic shitter, Dunne is a midget shitter

On two separate occasions

no it doesn't. pro tip: jim cornette doesn't know as much as you think he does.

>Walter hyped as a towering destroyer
>wrestles a slow match with minimal power moves
What the fuck

he had nerves for the first time user, look at his face during his entrance. he was overwhelmed by the crowd size and the magnitude of the event. dunne toon advantage of this and tried to ground him. Walter got his mojo back towards the end though and was so confident he purposely put his guard down so that dunne got chop him, just to teach the latter a lesson. If that hurling powerbomb off the top rope wasn't the most devastating move you've seen during this takeover, I don't know what to tell you

>Walter
>manlet
What are you smoking user

This

Okada vs Omega is better

I mean, if I were working a job that's prone to destroying bodies, and my employer didn't offer medical care, I too would put high stock in living in a country that did provide medical care.

***. Too slow for my tastes, but still quality and the right guy went over.

Lol at you marks getting wet over a match between a faggot and a retard.

no, it made sense. dunne was going after the only clear vulnerabilty

Is that the guy who's special move at the Royal rumble was stretching people's fingies? Lol

You do know why Walter was doing clotheslines immediantly after Dunne hurt Walter's fingers?

Also, Walter was selling his hands during the chops later in the match, he would chop then wince in pain and grabbed his hands

>book a 6'4 bearmode SS officer to have a stagefright gimmick

Attached: 1552627382972.jpg (500x468, 33K)

Lars vs Walter xanax bar on a pole match FUCKING WHEN

Attached: 1554408962561.png (738x646, 543K)

>jointshit

Attached: 1525589015088.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

WHO CARES WHO CARES
I WILL NEVER INVEST IN A SINGLE SOLITARY STOCK IN THAT STINKING ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY

Realtalk... can you give even one reason why someone who isn't a wrestler, a promoter, or an investor with stock in WWE, should give a single fuck about "drawing dimes."

Is "drawing dimes" your version of smarking out, and trying to prove that you're not one of the "marky" fans, by focussing on things that only industry insiders have any reason to care about? Or maybe you're just shitposting.

I guess they did just enough flips to get people to call it a good match

reddit spacing

So what you're saying is that you CAN'T think of even one reason that a normal fan should care about "dimes" and you ARE just bringing it up to be the contrarian version of a smark.

walter looked so skinny here

Two manlet shitters

>Legitimately the best match I've ever seen.

Horrendously sad statement to see. I'm glad you enjoyed it user, and it was certainly a good match, but there's miles of better wrestling out there. Check out more stuff my man.

It was good, had a few too many near falls and ran a little long for my tastes

This. Takeda vs Gresham and Thatcher vs the other Suzuki were a lot better

It's called character development, user

But they aren't Japanese Dave.

>user says non weeb match is the best match he has seen
>weebs came out of the woodwork and furiously type that Inuyasha vs Naruto was way better
Every single time with you weebs, can't you go a day without shilling your Japanese fake fighting

Rent free

It's the only tried and true barometer of how well wrestlers do.

Is Walter really a Nazi? I know Austria is right wing as fuck, but I wasn’t sure about Walter.

Fuck off UKshill.

Only match I ffw past.

Sorry, I don't watch much WWE because...well for obvious reasons, but can someone explain to me why an Austrian is the UNITED KINGDOM champion?

Like literally what the fuck does that mean?

talk about clutching at straws

i was wagecuckin it during the show. i think takeovers are based but i hate watching wrestling after the fact. any MOTY contenders here worth watching tmrw?

foreigners hold country-themed belts all the time. first IWGP US champ was from canada and even nakamura had a run with the WWE US.

Well if you fast forwarded then shut the fuck up about it, you can’t have an opinion.

it's this dude's first big match, would be logical to see him get more arrogant as he racks up the wins, only for that to be his UNTERGANG

6'4, 297 is a manlet?

ibushi vs naito

What's the point in having a country themed belt if anyone can hold it though? Is it just to have...more belts?

Book it Russo !

The UK belt was only thrown together last minute as the WWE was SHOOK as fuck about WOS wrestling starting on TV in the UK, so the WWE rushed through it's own belt and intention to start a show in the UK. When WOS turned out to be an absolute joke of a show, WWE put the UK show on the back burner, so the UK belt became the jannetty of belts, with Dunne defending it once every few months. It's why he held it for so long. The UK belt is just the first of NXTs intention to have promotions across the world.

The E' sounds fucking retarded

Look up the history of the various incarnations of TNA's Legends title. Shit's amazing.

>Legend title will only be defended against legends
>first person to be Booker T for it was AJ Styles
>turn it into the Global title that will only be defended outside the US
>title changed hands in the US
>turn it into a Television that will be defended on tv every week
>title stops getting defended on tv and dropped all together
>bring it back as the King of the Mountain title
>title changes hands outside of a King of the Mountain match
You kinda wonder if they did this shit on purpose as an inside joke or if they were just legit incompetent. With any other company it might be obvious, but with TNA you can never be too sure.

Here's a clue for ya simp: if the commentary aren't selling that, then that wasn't their intention.

I didn't like that part of the finish where Dunne went for a triangle while Walter is on the top rope only to get powerbombed to the surprise of no-one.
You're supposed to see Dunne as this wily young veteran with the longest championship reign in recent times and he does something retarded like that.
Was so stupid it took me out of the match.

Bring back the Hardcore title. At least that made sense

It shouldn't have started with Dunne flooring Walter. You have a big fucking bear of a man in there with a fat manlet, why not build him up in the early going for fucks sake? Way too much back-and-forth disrupted the flow and Dunne's pure strikes where Shane O'Mac tier. Very silly finish with the jumping triangle into the most telegraphed powerbomb of all time. Worst of all, the fucking 3rd match in does not need to go 25-minutes, especially straight after back-to-back 20-minuters. Should have taken notes from Chicago and have the UK Title go for a 15-minute sprint which both guys are more than capable of. Overall pretty disappointed with this.

Fat fuck named walter
Kek

War Raiders/Black & Ricochet, WALTER/Dunne, Cole/Gargano

Pretty much everything was very good but not MOTY-tier

Let's see,
>WALTER was gassed half of the match
>finger shit was spammed TOO MANY TIMES
>Even with that WALTER decided to chop with his bad hand instead of using the other one, and Dunne sold it.
>Dunne "pure strikes" were bad as usual
>Final spot was Dunne puting himself into powebomb position, because he was trying to apply a submission move ON THE FUCKING ROPES, not only that, he put both WALTER legs in position to a counter too.
Now you tell me, how un the fuck this is a great match?

so 6 stars?