Stardom

>Stardom

Attached: makismile.gif (343x351, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av45695059/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First time I'm watching this. Will certainly be the last time.

Legit the only good bit was that gas mask meme girl's entrance.

tbf, it's normally a lot better, they just had some bad luck with the ring

This elimination match has been pretty good.

It has, to be fair. Typed that before it was too far in. Everyone but the English girl is actually very good.

Everything before was pretty bad though. I don't know if that's typical of the promotion?

It isn't, but like any promotion, you have undercarders. Most of the best wrestlers were in the main event. Or in Kyona's case, wrestling gaijin she has never worked with before.

Oh, and Hazuki stuck wrestling Dust.

>tbf, it's normally a lot better
I used to have a subscription to Stardom World and it really is not. The shit sucks man, like 90%+ of the matches are 0.5 to 2 star trash.

>Everything before was pretty bad though. I don't know if that's typical of the promotion?
The highspeed match was too short, they weren't able to do some of the stuff, because Dust wasn't able to prepare the match with Hazuki, and if you go for "highspeed" match you cannot slow it down into headlock to plan next several spots.
The title match would be much better in the arena with better miced crowd, that would be into it.
The funny thing is... people in the crowd are tweeting that it was really good. But we here hate it. So the live experience was much much better, even with shitty ring.
And we had to listen to those two morons. There is no commentary on STARDOM World.

>commentary
>apparently the stream cut out?
Glad I skipped fitetv and decided to wait for the stardom world version.

Attached: D2grjmfUwAAQjyH.jpg orig.jpg (2000x1453, 361K)

It was a great show live especially considering the fucked ropes and having to improvise around them. Could have done without the literally whos in the opening two matches though.

>considering the fucked ropes and having to improvise around them
The bottom rope being loose is mostly pointless unless you're springboarding off it which might have eliminated a couple spots at most. There was really nothing to "work around". Not sure why people are saying this. Also the show was ass.

Half the roster does dropkicks or other kicks into the bottom rope that they had to eliminate and Hazuki and Kagetsu use the bottom rope to springboard. Not to mention it must be scary as fuck for the wrestlers.

>Not to mention it must be scary as fuck for the wrestlers.
Why? If you already know you can't use it how is it scary?

Hazuki vs Dust was also good.

The tag match with Hana was okay as an early short and fun tag match.

Apparently, there was quite a lot of brawling on the outside, that we didn't get to see at all, because those fools with cameras were shooting their first wrestling event or something.

I didn't know it was without commentary. That's kind of crazy. How do you follow the story/narrative/fueds without commentary? Backstage content?
The Japanese guy was great, and the American was annoying as hell but informative to new people.
I feel kind of bad for disrespecting it. I liked the main event a lot and there was proper talent among those teams. After that I'd consider watching more, actually.

>How do you follow the story/narrative/fueds without commentary? Backstage content?
You just watch the show. You don't need commentary to tell you what to think. After watching it and other joshi promotions, I can't stand commentary anymore. They all do pre match promos and some post match promos that are translated. One of the good things about Stardom world compared to other joshi promotions is everything they upload is translated, so it's really accessible and easy to follow. Overall, I'd say it was a below average show by Stardom's standards, but it wasn't a complete mess, outside of the production issues from HOG's ring engineers and fite tv sucking and having some gaijin they have never worked with before.

Yes. Joshi undercards are no better than what you see in WWE. It’s all about the big matches

the majority of tjpw roster is Leo Onozaki level

Wait, let me find something for you, previous white title belt defense.
bilibili.com/video/av45695059/
This is how this promotion is presented usually.
This is big match, similar to what Utami vs. Momo was, only Utami vs. Momo have only 7 months of history, while Momo and Jungle have 4 years of history together.
There is no commentary and you will discover you really don't need it.
try it

I liked Mayu. Can see why she's the main attraction. Everyone else on the match was good as well though.

Thanks, will watch.
I understand not needing commentary if there are translated promos, that's fine.

Mayu is one of the few female wrestlers that I legit enjoy watching as much as some of the top tier male wrestlers. She's really good. Pity she's stuck with Kelly as her opponent at MSG.

Attached: mayu frog splash.webm (1920x1080, 1.96M)