Have you flirted with a wrestling personality irl?

Have you flirted with a wrestling personality irl?

I once met Noelle and told her she looked great on those leather pants. She thanked me for the comment :)

Attached: dWy5kEn.jpg (1080x1252, 130K)

Is she still Finn's beard?

I dont go outside

one time I bought a picture with tessa blanchard and i said that she was really pretty and we should go out sometime, and she didn't say anything so i said it again and she said she heard it the first time

based

I met Sasha once and I was trying to be super friendly but she acted annoyed af. She wouldn't even let me give her a hug.

Attached: g9vyz0jr8tm21.jpg (1242x1536, 123K)

ALPHA MALE

I met Daffney in the early 2000s at some indy and autistically told her I was sorry her career went downhill so hard. She looked annoyed and I walked away awkwardly.

I met Xia Li a few months ago and told her I want to roughly finger her asshole then smell my fingers
she stared at me for a few seconds then walked away

Smelled a seat Lexi was sitting on at the airport and Nia saw me.

Yeah when me and my mom/dad wrestle naked. he/she wears a rey mysterio mask and i call their female penis cute.

She shouldn't be so attractive, yet she is. Why?

girl next door face, great skin, tight little body

that didn’t happen

pretty sure me and Dana Brooke have locked eyes. it was at a Live event and I was sat about 10 rows behind the ring but I was probably one of the first people she saw when she made her entrance cos I was sat directly across from the entrance, I was quite far away so I can never be sure but I'm pretty sure we locked eyes

I fucked Charlotte Flair in college at Appalachian State University

I met Kevin Nash and told him his ass looks really fuckable in those jeans. He got a glazed look in his eyes, and muttered "not again" before running away.

OHNONONONO

I believe all of these

Nikki Bella and I have the same favorite band in common, and we've chatted about it 2-3 times on separate occasions.

I told Alexa that she looked even better in person and she thanked me. Then she did the "I'm watching you" when answering another question. She gave me the fuck me look

"H-hey N-n-noelle I like um those leather pant hah, sorry"

based chad tellin it how it is

I said to Sunny Kiss he had a great match at my local indie show. He did one of those hand gesture like he was really glad to hear that. I'm straight but all my friends and I admitted he had a great ass.

Not even trolling btw

I met Seth Rollins and told him his dick looked fantastic.

Based

holy shit "I'm watching you" user still fapping to that memory all these years later

wow that's some heavy flirting
you almost fucked her, champ

>Spotted Lillian Garcia at a bar in Nashville
>Can't seem to get an opening to start a conversation
>She heads to the washroom, follow behind her
>She looks confused and says "uhhh I think this is the ladies room.."
>"That's okay, I don't think they really enforce it here"
>Wait outside the stall (sounds like she just pees)
>Turn on the tap for her when she comes out
>"Haha I dont know how warm you like it"
>She runs her hands under really quickly and walks out the door

I tried to go over to her table after but the manager stopped me. Next thing I know, she had left.

I sniffed Bayley's hair while she was hugging a kid during her entrance. She looked up at me and winked.

you picked the wrong seat bucko

Attached: 1553645509613.webm (320x240, 875K)

BASED

I smoked meth with Becky Lynch and then I have her an abortion. I’m a back alley abortionist by the way, not sure if I mentioned that.

I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.