Straight up no memes is this worth the 9.99? First timer here and y'all talk about it so much I'm interested

Straight up no memes is this worth the 9.99? First timer here and y'all talk about it so much I'm interested.

Attached: https___cdn.evbuc.com_images_54073538_285317184936_1_original.jpg (1000x500, 88K)

Where is it 9.99?

Fite

Nice, imma get it

The 9.99 is worth it alone for their bangin announcer.

Definitely not worth $10. But it's worth the $0 it costs to watch a free stream.

It’s easy to watch free on Fite do why not

Can't even start on time. Go back to the pachinko halls.

blame the indie shitters before them

Forget about the 9.99, I want to know if it's worth watching at all

The promotion before or whatever seems to have broken a rope or something, so they're replacing it and setting up right now, so technical difficulties atm and all that. The undercard with some gaijin that have never even wrestled with Stardom before will probably suck but the last 2 matches should be good. Mayu and Kagetsu are legit 2 of the best women's wrestlers in the world and 2 that I unironically enjoy watching wrestle, not just because they're womeme. Plus, there's plenty of qts.

Attached: Dy3HfqtVsAE9hAe.jpg large.jpg (1200x800, 196K)

AN ODE TO THE LATE GREAT DUSTY RHODES! VINTAGE STARDOM!

Im here right now. Place is full of neckbeards and virgins and incels

Attached: 20190405_163319(0).jpg (4032x3024, 3.12M)

so you fit right in?

how does Hana smell

Like shit

So just like every Stardom show?

oh no no no look at this dood

Attached: average joshifag.jpg (143x160, 6K)

The virgins and incels, yeah. But asians can't into facial hair so the neckbeards are new.

The fucking smell is awful. No one here is under 300lbs but me and no one has showered

Look at the top of his head...

take some crowd shots

>commentary worse than Corey Graves
Impressive.

You know that Graves is not really bad, he is not great, but he is better than lot of other geeks

Hana and Konami wrestling Britt Baker who's an AEW signee. What's the odds Kenny bangs, then signs both?

Attached: 20190405_165818.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

Brittany Blake cosplays at my local anime conventions. I thought about stalking her twitter so I could meet her, but it was too much effort so I never do.

Bea is also AEW signee.

you're full of shit

Attached: 1377264310479.png (350x309, 182K)

He gets into weird autistic tangents with Renee Young that basically derails what's going on in the ring.

hana won!

omg such geeks

Whats the site?

Based /stardom/ and /oedo/ generals bringing in new fans

The fan with the purple hair. Oh no no no no

Attached: 20190405_171449.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

They are working slow.

oops
Spoke too soon

desu no
Just get Stardom World

It's him

Attached: incel weeb.jpg (720x1280, 73K)

>authentic stardom show
>authentic all male fans
you can’t make this shit up

Remind me never to use FiteTV again.

ho lee fuk

Holy fuck i knew he looked familiar. I was talking to him as we were walking to the subway. God damn i met a legend, should have taken a picture with him