I hope they all die in car crash

I hope they all die in car crash

Attached: A142ECD62794452DB93B54EC6F59FC6C.jpg (451x357, 32K)

they just make a silly tv programme you psychopath, jesus christ what is wrong with you

Vaughn Evelyn working pedomod into a parole violating shoot.

is this jealousy, or mental illness?
maybe both?

Hi Paul!

Why does that black guy have white children?

>E-drones are psychopaths
Also worked hard by gaytch

>not becoming a WWE Superstar to fuck his daughters to become the next Vince

You know hhh will push them to some billionaire trust fund kids and get married to them

I hope they all turn into roasties rather than stacies.

Calm down, Bret

roasties and stacies are basically the same thing

You tryna tell me HHH didnt get boner once while she was bouncing and grinding on his lap

>triple h is gonna start a polygamist commune by marrying all 3 of his daughters
Based

I hope the children all die but HHH and Steph survive. One is left a paraplegic while the other has severe brain damage and a horribly disfigured face; the mental ability of a toddler and the face of a monster.

You just know the oldest one has fucked HHH at least once

Just a drone who isn't reached Stockholm syndrome stage yet.

This but all women

Hey now, the one in red ain't half bad

I hope I make people seethe as much as HHH does someday

based
Just like Vince and Steph
What are their IG accounts?

I dont use social media so quite frankly i dont care

Just find something people like and destroy it, easy. Worked for Trips

I don't either
You don't have to use it to save thot pics

kek
based detective 007 solving the mystery of WWE's popularity murder

Mmmm I would love to the coronor that handles their daughters. If you know what I mean...

Attached: taker_glasses.jpg (310x310, 12K)

Angle and Cenas daugthers looking pretty good in that pic. How long until Steph has one with Big E's with a ghetto booty?

Guys, just because Cena's in the OP pic doesn't mean the thread is about him. We're talking about HHH here.

The ones on left & right look like HHH
The one in middle doesnt look like him. Steph cheated on him with Kurt, Randy, Shane or Angle

I don't know what you mean. Explain.

Same

What did HHH destroy other than your mental health?

The girl on the far right is his niece. I stalk her on twitter and instagram.

Link?

His daughter is on his lap. The other two are nieces

link plx fren

Her name is Neysa Ouellette. Her dad is dead lol.

I wanna know how do ya know that

because HHH and his 3 daughters were in the oval office 2 years ago
learn to google fag

I follow Triple H stans on twitter. They know everything about him and Stephanie.

>Her dad is dead
I'll be her new daddy

>stans
kys

No, ME!

>niece
>name is "Neysa"

Oh God. Thank you HHH for keeping kayfabe alive that everything is about you.

neysa_ouellette
>private account
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What are stans?

Fat OBSESSED girls

Triple H missed Raw on Monday because his brother in law Gordon who was married to his sister Lynn passed away. Here is his obituary from the local newspaper:

Published: Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Gordon B. Ouellette
Gordon B. Ouellette, 41, of Monica Dr., Nashua passed away unexpectedly Monday February 4, 2008 at Southern NH Medical Center.

Mr. Ouellette was born in Tewksbury, MA on April 17, 1965 a son of Ralph Ouellette of Gilford and Mary (Meisner) Ouellette of Nashua. He was the husband of Lynn (Levesque) Ouellette of Nashua.

Gordon had been a longtime resident of Nashua. Mr. Ouellette had been employed by Maynard & Paquette in Nashua. He enjoyed motorcycling, ice fishing and hunting.

Besides his wife, Gordon is survived by one son, Peter Ouellette of Nashua; one daughter, Neysa Ouellette of Nashua; his father, Ralph Ouellette and his wife Susan of Gilford; his mother, Mary Ouellette and her partner Ellen Svenson of Nashua; also several cousins.

SERVICES: Visiting hours will be held on Friday February 8, 2008 from 4 to 8 PM in the Anctil-Rochette & Son Funeral Home, 21 Kinsley St., Nashua.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday February 9, 2008 in St. Louis de Gonzague Church, 48 West Hollis St., Nashua at 9:30 AM. Burial will follow in St. Louis Cemetery.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorial contributions be made in Gordon's memory to the American Heart Association, 20 Merrimack St., Suite 1 Manchester, NH 03101-2244.

>Gordon B. Ouellette, 41
Imagine jobbing to the Reaper and not even being in the business. Yikes!

Attached: 180265752_1497229161.jpg (3264x2448, 2.43M)

>In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorial contributions be made in Gordon's memory to the American Heart Association, 20 Merrimack St., Suite 1 Manchester, NH 03101-2244.

Was it a work?

damn that sucks. was the son peter the one who was always at the HOF sitting next to the family . big kid, kinda had HHH's nose too

>his mother, Mary Ouellette and her partner Ellen Svenson of Nashua
And his mum was a dyke. Cringe.

Wait, why does Yea Forums hate Triple H?
I mean, actually i understand why considering the history there, but aside from that, surely you all want Vince to die much more than you could possibly hold a grudge against Triple H, right?
I mean you all do understand the product is the shitshow that it is right now because of Vince, not Triple H, right?

Attached: 1319731854500.jpg (530x530, 70K)

OUELL

OUELLETTE'S THE BIG SHOW

OUELLETTE'S A BIG BAD SHOW TONIGHT

their favorite wrestler was buried by him
that's always the explanation with hate threads here

Who was it?

She hasent slept with Randy since she was 14. She just plays his promos when she lets Trips goes down on her though

Vince give us the attitude era, Vince himself is one of the greatest characters in rastling history... What did HHH gave us besides 30 min opening primos and mediocrity? NXT? That was a Shane OG idea which was triggered by CM Punk's insults to HHH ego.

Punk, RVD, Booker, Jericho, Steiner, Bret, take your pick

>Who was it?
Tell me you did not just ask that.

>What did HHH gave us besides 30 min opening primos and mediocrity?
Dank memes

WTF, stop with the spoilers, asshole!

Hi Cody!

>Bret
Still seething, Shitman? All your friends are dead.

Attached: 4592231_l1.jpg (370x316, 7K)

Honestly Trips has done some cool shit but over time the bullshit overshadowed the cool shit. You can also track the attitude era ending to his ascension when even Austin was reduced to a sidekick to him and the McMahons the overpushing of some of the least popular stars to him and Stephs favorites and the burying of fan favorites to him disliking them.

If not for NXT he would have exhausted all his good will after burying Booker

Some smarks/e drones did a quick fucking 180 with him, doing cringy shit like sending him fruit baskets thanking him for NXT and otherwise forgetting everything negative he's done to kill WWE. E drone stockholm syndrome isn't a meme.