NEW BELTS COMING AT WM

New tag belts and a classic design returning for Raw
wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/04/wwe-to-reveal-new-title-belt-designs-at-wrestlemania-35-652754/
twitter.com/BeltFanDan

Attached: D3VXHaSWAAAm2to.jpg (1200x675, 242K)

Probably just the wwe logo like the rest of em

Wow i cant wait!

We are in the worst era of belt designs, literally every single belt is a hunk of shit

Why don't they just combine the mens titles? There's only like three tag teams on each show at a time anyway

He deleted the tweet about a classic design returning on the Raw brand. Return of based big gold?
>Universal WHC

seth rollins putting the universal belt in the trash on monday and unveiling a new design?

It's just going to be a blue version of the OP belt for when Kofi beats Bryan.

I dont see classic design.

Blue smackdown wwe (belt.

He said new ic and us last year, nothing happened.

more like Lesnar turning the UT blue when he goes to SD.

the belt maker says it'll upset collectors which makes me thing they're going to make a new IC title belt, get rid of the white strap since it looks like the women's belts.

The ic belt is the only Raw/sd wwe belt that doesn't look shit. And even that one should be black instead of white.

The women's tag belts are the newest and they're decent so hopefully they've realised how shit the rest were.

this was kino, right?

Attached: 1991-purple.jpg (960x540, 105K)

The UK belt is ironically the best looking belt in the company.

IC belt will get a redesign with a big W on it

lmao fucking cruiserweight shit

i think the na belt is one of the best looking belts ever. but all the others are shit.

Kino

Attached: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2-1-1470152091-800.jpg (640x383, 42K)

he deleted it. said it spoils a wm match so either kofi or seth is winning and getting a new belt

But he said collecters will hate it.

Either a retro dupilcate or kofi made from real pancakes

Kofi wins and they silently change the belt to get rid of the word "Heavyweight" on it

Do they sell big wood replicas yet?

NXT doesn't count

It actually is.

nvm about kofi he said its for the raw brand so new universal belt with a classic design

Doesnt even make sense.

Seth and Kofi going over

well they already update the Smackdown title so Kofi isn't getting his hands on any naturally fallen oak because he would try to smoke the organic hemp the strap is made of.

It says Raw, so the A+Player is bringing back big gold
Bulbasaurs btfo

Attached: 1554338808221.jpg (1223x1223, 354K)

So they crop out world put universal on it with red strap.

Attached: you know it's gonna happen.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Nothing wrong with this. IC leather should be black tho

Please don't. IC belt is kino as is.

Like the new US belt tough desu.

I like the new US belt, but the IC belt looks like a women's title which is gay and bad.

It's been leaked

Attached: 1528913429972.jpg (719x850, 449K)

The US Title looks nice.

>"belt"

Attached: giphy (1).gif (350x264, 1.4M)

THESE are the most kino, legitimate Tag Team Titles - and all of Pro Wrestling. Especially the bottom ones (WWE Tag Team Championship). Such nice designs.

Wouldn't surprise me. Looks fucking horrible, especially the IC one. Leave the midcard titles alone.

Attached: wwe-1.jpg (736x448, 88K)

It's a gaudy pile of shit.

based

And the WWE TITLE version is supposed to look any better? You’re a gaudy pile of shit.