Take a look at those numbers, pal

Attached: WWMEME BTFO.jpg (720x572, 239K)

WWE is a draw, thats why he did it

i still have no idea why he suddenly attacked WWE.
was it just to draw views or something?

WWE is a draw? You're damn right it's a draw!

no duh

>i still have no idea why he suddenly attacked WWE
WWE has been on the left's radar ever since they put on a show for the Saudis while there was big controversy over them allegedly killing that journalist
Plus Vince's wife worked directly for Trump, who of course they despise

Will this change shit though? I don't think it will unless they go after sponsors and the networks.

>I don't think it will unless they go after sponsors and the networks
Thet's how they got Vince to take Moolah's name off the battle royal

>allegedly

Attached: get-a-load-of-this-guy-me-irl-36118913.png (500x541, 146K)

they hate the booking obviously and want the change vince, hhh and steph promised us.

Attached: 1513091226157.gif (500x382, 125K)

"The left's radar." Brother, the killing of Khashoggi was not a partisan issue. That situation rubbed A LOT of people the wrong way.

"Allegedly killing." They literally admitted to it after 18 days of denial.

It won't change jack shit. Sponsors and networks don't want WWE to change and won't care about injuries unless they're lethal. They definitely wouldn't want wrestlers taking long breaks because they're supposed to be the draws. It'd only take an industry-wide change because WWE can always tell the wrestlers to fuck off and work somewhere else if they want health insurance.

They also gave the journalists kids houses & money, not a bad trade

>Suddendly
Wrestlemania

If you would give up your family for money then you are whats wrong in the world.
True fucking MIGA you are, a betrayer, traitor.
Your ancestors would fucking puke.
Hopefully your parents kick you out of their basement you prick.
I expect nothing less from a MIGA shit stain.

Attached: 1552069820967.jpg (360x480, 24K)

Saudi Arabia

Most fans have probably already forgotten all about this by now.

Holy workedoli

>Allegedly
This Trump theory people are parroting is Alex Jones as fuck too, no shit leftists have issues with WWE but Linda hasn't worked for them in 10+ years and no one even knows who the fuck she is. There's a lot more reasons you might want to go after Vince than some really, really roundabout way of slightly disparaging Trump.

Attached: 1465026872523.gif (250x188, 910K)

Coming up to Wrestlemania so there's more eyes on WWE, he did it for watch-bait and he even got a reply from WWE about it, which just gave him more attention.

Sure thing, lol
"I was just pretending to be retarded" said the MIGA neckbeard virgin who would trade his family for money cause he is a worthless shit stain who never worked a hard day and wants his gibs even if it means betraying his country, people, family.

Attached: 1549946515876.jpg (512x512, 39K)

I'm Mexican bro beans, funny gimmick though

drumpfcuck seething

Who said anything about race? you trying to deflect just proves the point.
coward, traitor, betrayer, disgusting pile of MIGA shit. Nough said buddy, glad we can agree no matter your race if you betray your loved ones and your country for a few bucks and support MIGA at this point you are worthless.
Have a great day knowing how worthless you are.
Perhaps fix it by bathing and walking outside.

Attached: 1552528566485.jpg (952x978, 65K)

They did a bit about saudi arabia and wwe doing a show there was part of it.
And when they looked in to it they saw whats we already knew about wwe.
Being an outsider and reading about all the things that happend under vince must be like reading Game of Thrones.
That was just the tip of the ice berg.
They left a lot out.
No roid scandal, no child molesting, no benoit, Snuka, Mollah ....
There is so much dirt it could fill 10 documentaries.
So the independet contractor thing is not that bad if you think about it.

Attached: vince.jpg (650x385, 61K)

Asking the crowd to make chants about health insurance and employee status during Wrestlemania was pretty cringe.

>that one autistic tranny shilling the yang garbage after no one bit the kekistani spam

Based. Do you mind if I steal that picture?

Thanks for drawing the house Vince.

Doing it a week before wrestlemania gives his show maximum exposure, and in the event that anything actually happens to the "independent contractor" status quo (which won't happen) he looks like a hero.

He wasn't a journalist, he was a CIA asset. That's why everybody was bent out of shape about it, journos get btfo in sandpeople countries literally every day.

>WWE is a draw

Attached: 1533844810287s.jpg (200x200, 3K)

Probably not, most people don't care about wrestling enough to get outraged about it.

He has been attacking them in small segments sinze the Saudi thing, They were probably waiting for WM to do a big segment.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen. Oliver was right, though.

why doesn't vince just give them health insurance? it doesn't cost that much to a billionaire

How would "off seasons" work, anyway? For 6 months, one guy has the main strap, and then he drops it for 6 months? Then when he comes back he starts on the bottom again, or does he get a title shot when he's back? Wouldn't that blow all the heat off the champs since you would know exactly when they're going to lose their straps?

>because it's MY money, dammit!

You know Brock is champ, right?

Has he thanked based WWE for drawing the house?

No, people coming back from injuries are usually hotter than when they left.
Offseasons would mainly be shorter, just have people be at home, to let them rest for few weeks and bring them back for example to save some babyface or to blindside someone.
Just immediatly bring them back into the story.
You can also use this offseason to sell the big injury angles, current WWE schedule forbids you do that.
If some heel puts someone through a table, that is great way to put heat on a heel and let babyface rest. And when the babyface comes back, they already have prepared hot program.

fuck off yangang faggot.

Yikesola, you cringe fucking faggot.

Vince is friends with Trump. Oliver and his fellow commie faggot activist journalists failed at taking down Trump. So he's trying for a consolation prize.