Thoughts???

Thoughts???

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-05-at-9.54.34-AM-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 179K)

ITS A FUCKING WALL! BASED DRUMPF

Love the Chopper 4

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1548829728245.png (2560x947, 1.45M)

2/2

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-05-at-10.01.48-AM.jpg (788x976, 170K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1533912933285.png (736x864, 41K)

>no audience at wrestlefuckingmania
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Imagine sitting where one of the support beams blocks a large portion of the ring.

Imagine paying to go see this shit, at all.

Raw came early

Kek people paid to sit behind thr huge tron

I pay $9.99 a month for it

Attached: Ultimate_Thrill_Ride_Wrestlemania.jpg (800x527, 205K)

It's going to be like 45 degrees on Sunday Night lol sitting there for 6 hours to see this fucking shit

Quite gay honestly

>giant LED screen
boring as fuck

WWE has literally built more wall in a week than blumpf has in over 2 years

Attached: 1553995022608.jpg (343x495, 99K)

Why do they always put that giant thing over the ring? Doesnt it block the view of the people in the nosebleed seats?

if you are in the nosebleed seats you are basically just watching the giant screen anyways

Not been to a live event of this size, whats the actual view like from the top tier of such a large arena? Surely its like watching ants? Unless its purely for the atmosphere and you just watch it on the big screens?

I at least understand it this time since there's a chance that it'll rain

dont they have outdoor jumbo trons?

Looks basic as fuck. Not surprised when they won't even pay for pyro anymore.

open stadiums are kino

imagine being so poor you can't even go enjoy an event you like so you gotta come on here and pretend you're too good for it even though I bet you come on Yea Forums daily. fucking scrub.

>Unless its purely for the atmosphere and you just watch it on the big screens?

I'm pretty sure that's a bad atmosphere. better to just go hiking.

I can't believe poverty shaming is still a thing in 2019. Yuck fou, as*hole!

Why do people by skyboxes if you can't see the action?

you dont get a skybox to watch the event you get a skybox to sexually harass waitresses and entertain clients/guests

They're like hotel rooms, right? Why does nobody sleep in them? Wouldn't WWE want that for the WM week experience?

>All those empty seats
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1541193485637.jpg (257x207, 24K)

no, you cant sleep in your skybox. You get it from an hour before the event to an hour after it.

They're just like living rooms.

Attached: 08.jpg (523x358, 183K)

>an event you like
dude it's fucking 8 hours long with not one interesting match. you couldn't pay me to go see that shit. especially outdoors and there's a chance it might rain? and a large percentage of the stadium won't even be able to see the ring? the network is $10 or maybe even free if you get the free trial. why the fuck would anyone go to the thing instead of watch it on TV?

This is why combat sports should always be in smaller venues. Wrestling, UFC, Boxing, and whatever else should stick to smaller arenas with higher ticket prices.

Britbong here, will this be one of those daylight manias? I don't like them...

being at home IS the best seat BUT some people want to enjoy the experience. Life doesn't have to always be experienced through a computer screen.

Why do they insist on having that giant digital canopy thing over the ring? That has to ruin the view for almost everyone who isn't on the floor and isn't seated at an angle.

no it's on the east coast, there may be some daylight at the beginning but it should get dark eventually

it will start with a bit of sunlight but by the time the main card starts it will be dark

This. I was at 26, which had a tarpaulin over it, and the only thing they opened the roof for was to air out the smoke from the fireworks. They had it closed most of the time, let alone the fact it was a sunny, Arizona spring day.It was fucking stupid.

Tarp time lads.

Yes it will.

Imagine jumping off a bridge faggot

t. wrestlemania ticket holder

Lmao kill your fuckingself.

>what WWE crowds will look like in a few years

Attached: mfw16.png (701x394, 313K)

What the Hell?

I hate privileged people.

i think it's whomever they go through for their stage set ups and design. I imagine WWE has a handful of designers they pick and choose from. I doubt they design it in house, but I could be wrong.

I imagine Vince probably hates it, and would rather have a more traditional set up. But ina business like that you kind of gotta roll with the punches and get with the times.

that doesn't look like over four hundred miles, but ok retard.

Worked into a seethe by utter truth.

why go to a live event just to watch giant screens?

SEETHING trumpcel

>few years
more like a few days

I love open stadium events but the entrance set looks trash

lots of empty space

>doing the giant ring on top of the ring thing AGAIN
Until we have advanced enough hologram tech to reproduce the match in giant form on top of it this needs to stop being a theme

they haven't finished yet ffs

Maybe that's what they're planning.