You can only make one lose

Who's it gonna be?

Attached: sbk.jpg (1144x353, 99K)

kofi

Kofi, i like him but Bryan is too fucking based

Becky to make the bexcels seethe

Kofi

Seth. Dude is fucking cardboard.

Seth so someone who needs the rub takes the belt off Brock, even though now it'll be Roman again

the bulbasaur

Very difficult

Seth winning clean really takes the 5 year build away from Brock

Kofi winning would be bizarre as fuck since theres no way he can carry any kind of feud or angle, also bryan Is far in away the best in the world at everything, again.

Becky can win, who cares.

Honestly, maybe ill choose kofi to win, at least he can lose it again in a few weeks.

Kofi

seff

Kofi, his match with Bryan barely had any build-up other than being trolled on the previous PPV

Sef

Becky. twitter and Reddit will cry

The actual spoiler is, all three lose, because the title retentions will be Sasha/Bailey, Revival, Usos, Joe, and Bobby. So the three “feel good” geeks get to lose.

Becky is definitely winning.
Other 2 are 50 50

Becketty

I’d rather see them all win tho

I honestly don't care who wins or loses, but I think Kofi and Becky are definitely winning and Seff is losing. No one cares about Seff/Brock. Kofi is the feel good story and Becky winning will send the fans home happy.

Roman will beat Brock soon

i only want kofi to win

Good thing I’m not watching, going to G1 Saturday, then Mets early sunday, I’m gonna be good for the weekend on “sports”

Jasethy

Oops, meant for

>Bobby
Oh you surely are a dreamer

Mest ball

Free tickets to both events, can’t complain, especially off a recent lag off. Tfw

Kofi

Seth would be a transitional champion at best, and Becky's fine as the face of the division. Bryan is too white hot to take the strap off him, plus that comfy hemp belt aesthetic needs to stay.

I only want Kofi to lose so they can have a "great-feel" moment for next year. Let Brian keep that belt for a year, and in the mean time. Build Kofi up and make him relatable as fuck and Vince can continue to be raycis and make a wrestlemania rematch even more wanted. A year long feud and at the end. The hero wins.

But I don't think they would do this. And kofi will most likely win. I want him to, but I also want a good storyline, lol.

The other two. Becky wins, Seth loses unless he keeps hitting Brock's nuts and Shield helps.

Seth and it's not even close

Gentlemen
Kofi cant act. Kofi cant speak on the mic. And he sure as hell can not carry a main event feud without someone heavily carrying him.
We don't even really know if hes capable of having unique different kinds of 15+ minute matches.

seth lost the moment roman received a clean bill of health

kofi is the best choice

In a perfect world they all would lose. But realistically it'll probably be Seth since he has the least amount of crowd support now, plus I think he's only half Peurto Rican, so that's too white to get a push these days.

becky.
ronda should win for the heat then get beat by mandy.

it's Seth. bum knee spot, weak suicide dives, "Burn. It. Down." that's all he is now we've all ready seen everything Seth has to offer, he was top face when the ratings went to shit and swapping a white belt for red one isn't going to improve Raw.

if I could make three lose I would pick Seth three times

Becky. Seth and Kofi haven't been very compelling contenders, but Becky has been insufferable since her change in character.

Seth. Universal title doesn't matter and I just don't buy Seth beating Brock.

Other two matches are hype.

Marry Kofi, Fuck Seth, Kill Becky

Attached: 1542254260283.jpg (249x448, 13K)

Seff, because this is gonna end up happening.

Attached: seffetybtfo.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Seth and it's not even close.

Seth easily

Kofi

Becky would be the funniest.

Kofi. He wasn't supposed to be here in the first place and the story of it all hasn't been that great.

Kofi. Becky deserves it and brock is just anti dimes and is actively harming the product. Plus you have mega credible heel dbry and the bulbasaur outrage would be amazing.

So Becky

>he watches baseball in 2019
>he watches the METS of all teams
>he watches baseball live.
Dude you are more crongeworthy than literally everything else that has been posted in the 6 years of Yea Forums

I'm black and I don't want Kofi to win. There will be no outrage.

Hmm ok Becky is a no go it would backfire too badly

Kofi would be fine as a winner but the only real downside is that DBry is too good to leave like this. Maybe let Bryan get it back at SummerSlam

Seth could lose since Brock is booked as unstoppable.It would also piss the crowd off leading into the ME and letting the show end on a high note He probably wont though

Seth
They can take the belt off Kofi on tuesday.

Kofi. I have absolutely nothing against him but I just can't see him having enough charisma to get the crowds involved with his feuds. The only reason they care about this one is Bryan/Vince's stellar heel work.

Kofi. He just isn't a big enough deal to win at Wrestlemania. All the legends who have won that belt at WM and then... Kofi.

Kofi

I despise Becky's character but Seth has been an atrocious Babyface, so him

>keeping Brock as champ
Literally anyone would be better

Seth, since he's garbage.
Kofi will win for the feel good moment only to drop it either on Smackdown or the next B payperview
I don't care about Women's shit.

>All these people wanting to Brock to retain
Fucking retards, him holding the belt hostage is one of the biggest reasons RAM is dying in the gutter.

Attached: 1545095814208.jpg (255x247, 9K)

This wouldn't have been a problem if they gave him Bobbo instead. Or Drew. Or Joe. Or anybody but "Muh Knee, suicide dive, superplex, falcon's arrow" Jasethy

brock having the title and not being on the show is better than seth having it desu

Definitely Seth.

No one gives a shit about any of the shieldettys trying to beat Brock again, especially not one who already had a shitty 1 on 1 match against him. Of course it's moot at this point since Finn was the last person who could've beaten brock that people would've cared about.

WWE missed their opportunity, at this point, Brock can hold that belt for the next 10 years though it's not like WWE will last that long.

Seth
At least Kofi and Becky have an actual build for casuals to get behind and make a decent moment out of it
But really having Brock do the job for somebody he’s destroyed every second on screen with no buildup or interaction feels pretty lame
Also given the fact Brock is preparing to fight an actual champ champ in Daniel Cormier this summer is an actual real life superfight and it’s stupid to have a guy lose to a shrimp dicked man child that play fights for a living

Sethetty Because he bores the shit outta me. I've been a Becky fan since they were called up and as for Kofi, I'm just rooting for my fellow black guy to win the big one

The male Benny Lynch
Reasons:
>She's shit at wrestling
>she's a shit character
>Kofi will be entertaining for the short time he has it
>Seff needs to bring the strawberry jam-pionship back to ram
>plebbit will SEETHE ("IT WAS HER TIME REEEEEEE")

Attached: saggers.jpg (770x1400, 763K)

Becky

Becketty

Kofi

They'll seethe more if Kofi loses ("Vince is fucking racist!!!!")1

Beko
Bucky
Bucko
Becko
Benny

Seff

Kofi, since Bryan is based, but I'd gladly have Kofi win if it meant Lesnar lost.

All of them will win.
But, Seth. I really just don't give a single fuck about Brock Lesnar. We get it, he's goliath, shit should have ended with Goldberg squashing him.

>shit should have ended with Goldberg squashing him
>There's an alternate universe where KO and Jericho wrestle at Mania for the Universal title and the match isn't a rushed, disappointing mess
Fuck.

Sef

kofi. some people on the internet/reddit faggots have been saying that he deserves the belt for like 3 years now. like he should just be given the belt for being there so long. i dont hate kofi but to say that HE SHOULD BE WORLD CHAMPION is cringe. Bryan has busted his ass in and outside of the wwe for 20 years now, is highly decorated and put on all time classic fights. and he is one the greatest in-ring performers in the world today. Kofi has been a nothingbut a WWE character his whole career. I dont give two shits about Kofi Kingston. He really is a B+ PLAYER and there are C- PLAYERs in the wwe that id rather see with the belt, like Nakamura or Joe

>Nakamura
>Joe
Absolutely.

Attached: giphy-3.gif (480x270, 1.76M)