Ok so where did the meme come from that Vince doesn't push black guys because he is racist?

>The Rock was WWE Champion
>D'Lo Brown was a double reigning European and Intercontinental Champion
>Booker T was World Heavyweight Champion
>Mark Henry was World Heavyweight Champion
>Kofi won a shit ton of belts and is now getting a title shot
>Lashley come back and a few months later became Intercontinental Champion
>the longest reigning tag team champions are black
if a black guy isn't pushed it's not because he is black, pic related for example is a no drawing, charisma vaccuum manlet, it's obvious he doesn't get pushed

Attached: apollo-crews.jpg (1200x1200, 163K)

Apollo really should be on 205 and don't say he's too big, because Murphy is the same size.

Apollo is shoot 5'9, even Ziggler is taller than him

The rock is a hapa, he's not black.

he counts as a black man in the States, just like the first """"black"""" president Barack Obamutt

Isn’t he Samoan?

his dad is black
his mom is Samoan iirc

If mulattos aren't white then they aren't black either. They're just abominations.

>If mulattos aren't white then they aren't black either
actually this, but Amerimutts are so braindead even if one of your great-grandfathers was black then you count as a black man

Vince doesn't care about titles other than the WWE one
meaning it's ok if the other shitty belts get dropped on black guys (WHC title may make you think otherwise, but as soon as it hit SD it became a shitty enough belt so that Henry and Booker could take it)
and The Rock is not black

No black man has ever held the WWE championship
Ever.
Hasn't really come close.

I literally can not think of anyone who has come as close as Kofi has.
anyone?

>Rock isn't black
>has a black father
explain me how Rock isn't considered black while other half-black people like Obama, Halle Berry or Ice-T are considered black?

Dude
Get fucking wise
Halle Berry, is half and half, Maybe.
The rock looks like a Samoan. simple as that. Doesn't look black at all.

>dude, get fucking wise, Berry and The Rock is half-half, they don't look black at all
>just like Ice-T who looks like a Mexican-Creole hybrid but still counts as black
great explanation, champ

Fun part is, even if Kofi somehow manages to get it, it's not gonna change anything because the "untainted by black hand" characteristic will just pass to the universal title, making it the hottest and only relevant belt because of that

don't be aggressively stupid
Ice T looks kind of black, Obama definitely looks black, Hally berry looks mostly white.

The rock looks like a typical Hawaiian

That just means Vince doesn't care about theactual lineage, he just doesn't want his WWE champ to be black of _color_

Can relate, i hate black people because of the color of their skin, not because they have black origins

DLo got his push because of Russo.

D'Lo was a disgusting mulatto with a gross little chewing gum skull which makes him look luke even more of a geek. He also ruined the life of a gladiator white man who was stupid enough to put his faith in this mixed ape.

Are you retarded? The only thing that made Ice T look “kind of black” was his dreadlocks, otherwise the guy looks like the love child of a white guy and his Mexican maid. Obama is dead-on mulatto.

Stop. You know nothing about America.

Americans are retarded. The answer is that simple, really.

Dumb argument, if black=1 it can't also be that being half black=black, unless you want to sustain your 1/2=1 theory

it all goes back to Bad News Brown was supposed to win the World title off of Savage before the Mega Powers thing was fully baked.

you didn’t get the point, bucko, if your dad is white and your mom is black, you aren’t black, you aren’t white, you are mixed
Americans are just too stupid, and keep calling mixed people black or white, while they are truly neither of them

You're also forgetting Ahmed Johnson, Ezekiel Jackson, and the rocket he strapped to Bobby Lashley after his debut. Vince gave all three of these guys major pushes, but wasn't able to pull the trigger on any of them for one reason or another.

Attached: Ahmed.jpg (250x302, 13K)

I got the point, i was agreeing with it, as in, Americans are dumb for calling mixed people fully black or fully white

oh, then I didn’t say anything

I don't think Vince is full on racist, but I definitely do think he feels that his audience is. He was pretty darn close to putting the belt on Ahmed back in '96 but ultimately decided the world wasn't ready for a black champion, which is a nice way of saying "the white trash won't buy the PPVs with a bulbasaur on top."

Probably my bad for starting with "dumb argument" and using "your" which probably misled you into thinking i was disagreeing

>chewing gum skull
based and redpilled

Attached: benoitsmile.jpg (320x240, 8K)

This. His father is fucking Rocky Johnson.

>his father was some random nigger
yeah we know

Attached: cesarosurvivorseries.jpg (684x361, 67K)

Even in NXT Apollo was an after thought. He is shit.

The fucking mental gymnastics people have to perform to say that the Rock isn't Black is fucking incredible

>the Rock
Yeah, but he was rarely pushed as being black. Hell most wwe to this day aren't aware hes even half black.

>D'lo
Midcarder.

>Book
Was a midcarder most of his wwe run. Got one decent title run near the end of his career. Too bad it was more of a comedy gimmick, thus he wasn't taken seriously.

>Henry
Career midcarder.
Got one WHC run (which was great) when it was basically a midcard title.

>Kofi
Career midcarder.

>Bobby
Career midcarder.
Outside of Rock and to a lesser extent Booker T, none of those guys were ever pushed at top guys.

Crews is fucking 250lbs, Murphy is around 210lbs at most.

The Rock never acts Black, never mentions being Black, and tries his hardest to avoid mentioning his Black dad

Meanwhile, Obama, Halle, and Ice-T talk about how we wuz oppressed n shiet

>Rock doesn't look black at all

Attached: 5julmNt.gif (500x222, 967K)

They should book Apollo like ECW booked Taz, just a short killer, cut the flip out of the offense and just all power moves

>They should book Apollo like ECW booked Taz
Bruh....WWE wasn't even willing to book Taz like how ECW booked Taz

Taz doesn't have Apollo's physique, get Apollo to stop smiling grow a beard to hide his baby face and have him win matches with a head and arm choke.

that's money.

D'lo would be the face of the company if he wrestled in this era. Dude was talented as fuck. He would have done better for himself if he hadn't injured Droz and brought bad publicity to the company.

They're literally around the same fucking size lmao

He's been blacking it up lately honestly. Helped produced some victim mentality show on BET

D'lo was never the same mentally after the Droz incident. Damn shame, he was indeed talented. He also had pretty good feuds with future top guys like Austin and HHH.

Rock's father is a mutt himself

Attached: white americans white.png (960x960, 310K)