Did anyone else realize how profoundly poignant and sad this was...

Did anyone else realize how profoundly poignant and sad this was? Goldberg just made a heartfelt speech for 20 minutes trying to reach out to the new generation, to the numales, communicating with them face to face to beg and plead with them not to go by the low path of minimum effort and no dignity, even when they make little jokes between themselves not to mistake something they all pretend to be funny or clever for the real, genuine thing... and then his own son immediately proves that the numales speak their own language and cannot understand ours, that they were just born worse, and that the only way out is a final solution.

Attached: DAB.0.jpg (1600x900, 236K)

I'm not reading all that shit, ya ding-dong diddly homo

BASED

I read it. He made an interesting point, but LMAO WHAT A FUCKING BOOMER. LIKE HAHA, ARE YOU SERIOUS OP? WHO GIVES A FUCK MY NIGGA HAHA!

I thought it was a 10 year old boy doing what 10 year old boys do, nothing more

Based OP pontificating on the ramifications of the mentally weak men of todays society and plotting WW3 to work the onionss into a cannon fodder shoot

He's just a little boy, you moron.

What else did you expect sonberg to do? Give some profound philosophical lecture on the impacts the carny circus has had on his family? Dabbing is 10x more mature than that

deepest lore

Worked
Based

What profound thing would ten year old you say? Nothing, you'd be throwing crotch chops cause only a mentally I'll person would expect more from a kid.

>What else did you expect sonberg to do?
not op, but i expected him to hug his dad.

Even tho Oldberg is the definition of making a life out of minimal effort and no dignity lmao. Fuck this jew.

He did and then he let his son get on the turnbuckle and he decided to dab.

>Even tho Oldberg is the definition of making a life out of minimal effort and no dignity lmao. Fuck this jew.

Go and try to play college football, Goldberg dealt with pain and concussions in college.

ding-dong diddly dab on op 100!!!

>dabbing on Boomers
based

>Go and try to play college football
I did. Also wrestled.

Based, its just Goldberg landed on a silver platter in wrestling but football is no joke.

t. lying faggot
samefag

I didn't actually play sports in college I was lying. I went bass and trout fishing sometimes though.

If I ever caught my son doing a dab, I'd beat the ever loving fuck out of him.

I never understood why such a simple silly dance move worked so many people

>LARPing as amnesiacs

His dad is GOLDBERG, each one of you know for a fact there are countless 10 year old boys who would act differently.

The people posting it/doing it don't even know it's a dance move. They think it's some football shit. Perfect example of what I said in OP, I'm glad you brought that up. Minimum effort actually makes it easier for them through the loophole of not acknowledging facts exist.

It's not a dance move either ya simp!

Attached: daberooni.jpg (460x460, 33K)

You're right, it's something people have done when they cough since the dawn of humanity. Keep the backfiring arguments coming.

Based

Attached: Hulk Heil Hitler Hogan.webm (200x200, 809K)

Nice samefag you loser

Was Sonberg a based TJ Perkins fan?

/ourguy/

>Goldberg gives heartfelt speech on how he came back so Sonberg can believe in heroes
>Sonberg just dabs on it all

Vince and Kevin Owens must have been laughing their asses of in gorilla.

Check em' to send the mortals their kombat.

Attached: 1ac256d7-b2db-4df2-92d8-776c60fbe47f.png (470x110, 37K)

>he didn't see the thread

Kevin Owens was literally crying at the same time this was happening as Vince told him his WM match was complete shit and he's an ugly piece of garbage.

hahahahaha
He also told him to lose weight

Based Vince being alpha as fuck to eat Owens eat

the eternal boomber vs zoomer meme in action
pottery

>watching my dad's boring retirement speech
>says he did it for me and tells me to step into the ring
>get up on the turnbuckle and say "THESE MARKS BOUT TO GET DING-DONG DIDDLE DABBED ON"
>everyone laughs
>Booker T sucks his teeth and says, "You aight, jew boy"
>Hear "He cute" from Alicia Fox

Did you even think this was funny while you were typing it?

Ya seething

vtomhr, us gomms npoz us qsmzry qstl.

I've never liked Botchberg.

>he roleplays being a dad on a fake fighting imageboard
yikes

I never liked sunglasses and sparklers.

>boomers