/Oedo/ Tai General

Last thread . Oedo Tai is currently taking over America. The Stardom show is today at 4 EST, then Hana, Hazuki, and Kagetsu will be wrestling in Madison Square Garden tomorrow night. Kris Wolf is working for Shimmer today, and she was interviewed for AMBY again (youtube.com/watch?v=q0kFpA-IvVg). As always, keep the discussion related to Oedo Tai.

Attached: oedo burg.jpg (1538x2048, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6oqnh
twitter.com/JoshiPuro/status/1114391947345649664
twitter.com/wolfinjapan/status/1114570755918966786
mega.nz/#!BkdUCC5D!fTDwsKmnIqr2eoV9zITD8qsgpyJCxlIketBGNvDKh8U
twitter.com/mothfromdaflats/status/1114920149507891201
twitter.com/hanadayo0903/status/1114957204656918533
twitter.com/hanadayo0903/status/1115003598243385344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still have hope for Kris showing up

I'm sorry user, it's probably not happening. Would be nice though.

Attached: Hana and Kris.png (1440x809, 579K)

let me dream

Me too bud, as slim as the hope may be.

Excited to watch Odeo Tai for the first time ever tonight.

One day, I'm gonna marry this girl.

Attached: pizza swag.png (1093x2048, 1.81M)

I wonder how many people will try to do the dance in the crowd? I'm tempted, but I'm a horrible dancer, so I'll enjoy the pros doing it. I just wish Sumire were here for it.

lmao I didn't think of this, would be cringe but funny

This better be giffed or webm'd for shits and giggles

If any Oedochads want to watch the show and haven't signed up for Fite yet, I can share a referral code for that sweet credit.

Attached: samoa hana.jpg (1024x684, 82K)

do you get to see my real name if I use your code?

I hope she got an authentic NYC slice and not chain crap like the Sbarro's she posted the other day.

Where u getting these?

her ig

based, or just watch on cozy or taima

I'm waging all day so I'll miss the live stream but I'll start it as soon as I can.
Very far away from the show but all I'd want to do afterwards is get a pic with Natsuko and Hana.
No one said anything about the merch tables being properly stocked, not even the official fucking account, otherwise I'd have reached out to someone and asked them to buy a shirt.

Attached: double pout.jpg (1045x731, 168K)

Post the code.

Oh, I just saw it's apparently 10 bucks. Just gonna torrent later.

she's doing it again

Attached: yurie secret pit.jpg (1152x2048, 361K)

Hazuki vs the 40 year old meth head would be amusing if it was Hazuki stiffing her in a squash, except the match will be the meth head getting most of the offense and doing cringe trash talk throughout.

PEEK A BOOOOO

can't wait to meet her, what do I say?

Nothing. Hand her your wallet after a deep bow, then leave.

There's two things you should have already done and it's too late to start.
1. Marathon all of her show. Stay up each night reciting Pekora lines so that you can impress Yurie with your dedication.
2. Affix a convex steel plate to the inside of a ball cap. This is for your protection, in case Hana sees you with her girl. It'll stop a shoot headbutt and daze her for a few seconds while you run away. You'll be bruised but at least go home alive.

MORE ANDRAS PLEASE

Attached: MiyagiTombstone.gif (291x206, 1.7M)

If anyone wants one

50v2vd7

Attached: andras_miyagi~1554438526~2015098867290035709_7067348369.jpg (1000x1250, 241K)

this line is long af, anyone else here?

Me

Yes. Rossy needs to open the door. It's cold and raining here.

It's his way of making sure everyone has a shower

Look for 6'8 people in Kagetsu merch

Yeah it's fucking cold, I'll warm up once I see Natsuko though

Imagine if she trapped you in her armpit until you stopped shivering haha

haha like "oh noooo stop it jk" ;)

The ring is not even put together lol

Rossy is surprisingly not short

The geeks before broke the ring

Yurie is adorable. Her English is pretty good.

Hana's new outfit is pretty cool.

That fucking Hana

Attached: Hazuki.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

I became X today

I touched the Prime Minister and her gf

(how do they smell, user?)

>implying I could smell anything over that crowd
I also met Cheeseburger, cool dude

during Hazuki's match I noticed Kyona was peaking out to watch next to the entrance curtain. A minute or two into the match Tam joined next to her, then Arisa was watching behind them. You can tell Hazuki has the respect of the locker room. Kyona was also peaking out with some gaijin to watch Utami and Momo. Hana came out for a little during that match as well, but she was taking pictures of the crowd (baldy BTFO). Hana was super over, all of Oedo Tai was over as fuck. Crowd was going back and forth over Momo and Utami, one corner section seemed to really like Momo. Kagetsu and Mayu were on their own level though. Crowd was red hot for those two.

>Kagetsu and Mayu were on their own level though. Crowd was red hot for those two.
Glad American audiences realise who the best 2 in the company are.

Like, everybody in that match seemed to be really over but those two were like 5 levels ahead of the rest. Momo and Utami were pretty over themselves but Kagetsu and Mayu are untouchable.

Hana's new outfit is perfect, I love the pink hair too.

I loved the show. The fan in me was waiting for Kris to be involved with the outcome of the main event somehow to help Oedo win on her way out. She might’ve been there afterwards, I dunno. I passed Hiroyo on my way out.

yo wtf Hiroyo was there?

So aside from technical difficulties and unavoidable commentary it's worth a (free) viewing?

No, not really. I'm sure it was great in the building but it didn't come across on the camera.

Maybe below average for a Stardom show, but it wasn't awful. Main event was good. Can't really speak for the white belt match as the stream died.

Not sure how long she was there. She was in a hoodie, real unassuming. I had to split as soon as the show was done and we just walked by her as I was heading towards the door. She’s kinda small.....cute, even.

this, I had a blast but it probably wasn't fun to watch online

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1536x2048, 400K)

pure

It's a shame male fans are so gross or they'd be more willing to do this stuff with them. Girls got hugs from Nao in their cheki while the guys were allowed to sit at her side or similar.

>So aside from technical difficulties and unavoidable commentary it's worth a (free) viewing?

It really wasn't anything special. Everything except the matches was a disaster.

Hm. Well, I am so far behind in viewing that it will be on SW before I get to the April section.

Based.
streamable.com/6oqnh

I'd kill to sit by Nao's side though

Yeah
Its just like, men that attend these shows rarely take care of themselves. Doubly so outside of Japan where they're obese and sweating and also in personal space. The puro fangirls at BJW are often fit and cute at least.

Post Hana's new outfit

Oedo Tai was by far the most over

would if I could, ip range ban hates my phone so I can't post pics

So your the one that brought the only 4XL shirt they had. I go 6'5" and the 2XL they had looks like it'd be a bit snug, especially if it shrunk in the wash.

Same. It was a good day.

Attached: VQWcXKq.jpg (902x1199, 209K)

>Sonny is only retweeting stuff about the mono match again
kek this guy is something else

Attached: DE1MytUUIAA0wPB.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

There were joshi with 100 miles from him so you know he'd be there.

Attached: Moman Reigns.jpg (1920x1080, 638K)

thank you, so much, i love her

No shit. I saw Cheerleader Melissa and Alex Gracia there, but not her. Jimmy Havok was there as well. I just wish I saw Hiroyo.

It probably doesn't help when you have to stand outside for about an hour in the cold and rain after a stuffy subway ride.

Hazuki's body is a hundred times better in person. I cannot stress this enough. If I wasn't such a massive Hana mark my heart would've exploded the moment she sat on the top turnbuckle.

without a doubt

I met DJ Hyde there, he seemed pretty happy with everyone enjoying the show so much

Alex Gracia in those pants should be illegal

Shoulda purchased it anyway just to flip. Unless it was signed. Selling signed stuff would just be scummy. Like when Mayu or someone found their merch on yahoo auctions like two days after a fan bought it.

absolute huh

This, and she's so tiny. Smaller that I thought, but way fit. The Prime Minister is a lucky gal.

I mean, she's wearing hot pink, which draws enough attention, but her body in it is criminal. I couldn't look at her for more than 3 seconds because I didn't want to look like a creeper.

I would've wore it on casual Friday nex week if they had one where I wouldn't have to worry about how it fit. Maybe they'll have some on prowrestlingtees in my size.

not to be a fucking faggot or anything but this is the cutest thing ever

Once she took the robe off and stretched to expose her pits I needed to change my underwear.

Yeah I saw Alex and Melissa and Jimmy and that fat Australian who randomly joined the bullet club like 2 years ago (Geno something I think?), I'm guessing Jimmy and him were on the HOG show since they were in the back corner with some other dudes that looked like wrestlers. Was gonna say hi to Jimmy when he walked by me but thought to myself, "why?" and decided not to. Cheeseburger was there as a fan, can confirm.

Attached: D3brZYhV4AAypSq.jpg (1080x1920, 285K)

Hana noticed me when she was big leaguing the rest of the company

Attached: IMG_20190405_181427.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

oh it's sideways now, I guess I'm the one really being big leagued.

rare shy miyagi

Attached: Dvf4CzwUcAAx16G.jpg (1165x1200, 225K)

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic about the big leagueing. She eventually came out around the same time as Stars, but I think they were waiting to clear the merch table before they came to sign. It was kind of odd though. Bea and Dust were to the left of the merch table. Oedo Tai and Jungle and Natsuko were the first one's out and to the right of that table. Then QQ a bit later to the right of them. Then Hana and Stars. I think it was a logistical thing more than a big league thing.

Attached: 1546406908320.jpg (480x360, 15K)

during the end of the show when they were closing it up after Tam made us all deaf. Hana was sitting up there while everyone was in the ring. The crowd was focused on the ring, but I was focused on the important one. She noticed it and started posing for me, too bad the quality is garbage. However, the sentimental value it holds to me is not measurable.

me on the left, never letting go

sorry I didn't clarify, I wasn't talking about the merch lines after the show but the actual ending of the show.

An-sama gave me a thumbs up and a Miyagi face when I said hey to her when she passed me

Kinda surprised someone who has followed stardom and used stardom world for so long would expect the autist to upload anything as soon as they can
twitter.com/JoshiPuro/status/1114391947345649664

Martina worked 3 shows today, /ourslag/ deserves to drink tonight

No worries. I know there were a few people grumbling about the lines, who was out and how they flowed. I started at Hazuki, working left to right. When I got to Kagetsu, the people coming from JAN and QQ from the right were merging and wondering who was next, with some saying it was line cutting. It was just a confluence that wasn't managed well.

According to someone in the /Stardom/ thread it may take a bit longer than usual to upload due to the contract with Fite TV.

A good bit of people flocked to the side near the bar and that line got so long that it hooked around by the guard rail. I saw the other side had a shorter line so I could see how those people could feel upset. It looked like it was just two lines at the start but when I headed towards the exit to dip I realized most of it was just separate lines for each table and the people on the bar side we're just certified chumps. They'll get over it.

Sonny said on twitter himself, I think, that it won't be uploaded for awhile after. So you know that shit won't be up until Thanksgiving probably

The confusing thing was the merch table. It was like there was a line for Bea and Dust, then a line for people getting shirts and tickets for the two shots. And then the line from the other side of the room. They had those couches behind the table that was roped off and I thought that's where all the signings were going to be until the ladies filtered into their tables. I hope they come over again, either for Mania weekend or to piggyback off an ROH show, but they may want to work on how they set up those lines so there's less confusion.

Getting big leagued by Hana is an experience some would pay big cash for.

I'm happy for the few of you who went and saw all this in person, even if some of it was poorly managed and the ring sucked, they probably loved the warm reception.

Attached: yurie tai 5.jpg (3343x3343, 1.4M)

the line for Bea and Dust was what confused the bar side into thinking it was one organized line to swiftly and easily go from that side to the other. Then the Bea and Dust line died pretty quickly (because who fucking cares about them) and those people were standing around waiting and not moving at all lol. I was one of the few playing it smart by just hanging by the guard rail and talking to the joshis walking to the merch tables. Luckily, I'm taking a trip to Japan soon so I didn't bother waiting around to meet anyone at their tables.

It was a nice environment, but I'm sure when I rewatch it on stardom world when it's posted next year I'll realize the show actually wasn't that good.

There's always a bit of a tendency to over-rate things you see in person though, because it's experience not replicated or caught by footage. Kinda like band concerts that have the audio vibrating through your chest cavity rather than a pair of earbuds.

Definitely. I know for sure the main event would've been the only match I maybe would've like if I just watched online, but since I was there I really loved most of the matches.

based

Not a single person has posted quality photos from the show yet, at least not under proper hashtags.

>me on the right waiting for pictures

Attached: Djq70B1U8AUBaFU.jpg (900x1200, 234K)

I only took shit quality pics sadly

The broken bottom rope + terrible commentary that I hated made me ask for refund, especially with stream going down.
I know people live there loved the show. I hated it watching from home.

friend of mine told me the stream cut out during the Momo match and came back after the Oedo dance, so the fans watching at home missed Utami waking up and making the match somewhat interesting as well as Oedo Tai getting the biggest pop of the night. Shit, even Jamie got chants. Not a slight at Jamie, she's great, just didn't expect her to be over like that.

Will they upload the Fite TV feed or their own feed without commentary ?

>so the fans watching at home missed Utami waking up and making the match somewhat interesting
I thought the match was pretty boring from what I saw on stream. Glad to hear it got better.

crowd was into it, but it was boring for the first half or so when Momo was dominating. The finish was hype, I liked it. Took a Bito Driver (which I don't think concussed Utami which was a nice surprise) and two tequila sunrises to put down the award winning Utami.

top girls at yesterday's show: Mayu, Kagetsu, Hana
Also over but not nearly as much girls: Tam, Arisa, Saki, Momo, Utami, Konami, the rest of Oedo Tai
also over but not nearly as much and also stuck in a shit opening match where the crowd isn't alive yet: our sisters

Kyona and Natsuko got no love? Poor JAN. I wonder if people will even remember them in the upcoming draft.

She kept my flowers ;-;

Attached: o0809108014386259876.jpg (750x1001, 170K)

Kyona got a big pop from what I recall tho

They got love but the crowd wasn't really awake yet so it wasn't what they deserved.
You got her a bouquet of flowers? BASED

This is BASED, my friend.

I finally got to watch the show. I love Hana's new hair color. I hope they run another one I really want to go.

Attached: file.png (960x540, 867K)

she looked amazing, was over as fuck. /ourgirl/ is the GOAT.

What was the attendance? It seems like it was a success despite fitetv and HoG's ring engineers failing, but that's not really Stardom's fault, other than maybe partnering with them which they might learn not to do next time.

I got a photo with her and she was cool with me putting my hand on her hips

>I hope they run another one I really want to go.

I'm sure they will. They likely made money off of this and the whole Stardom VOD channel was definitely built to get international fans.

I hope she gets a big pop on the ROH show. I was kinda letdown for the lack of energy for Hazuki when came out.

Attached: Stardom.2019.04.05.American.Dream.In.The.Big.Apple.720p.WEB.h264-iNDYHEEL.mkv_20190406_093513.937.jp (1280x720, 114K)

Mayu said "nexuto weeku stardom come backu?" At the end which I assume meant they will try to return next year. The English promos at the end we're the absolute cutest despite Tam deafening us.

Not packed wall to wall or anything but decent. I went to bloodsport and that venue was smaller. I feel like the Stardom crowd could've packed that place

650 They were aiming for 700. Great start I'm sure with a better venue and more promotion they can get more people.

all the seats were taken and there seemed to be a lot of people packed in the area where everyone was standing. I'm happy for them for getting so many fans in.

Oh I stand corrected then. There was a lot of space left on the side I was on

oh man lucky.

I almost saw Yurie's thighs yesterday, but I respect Hana and looked away

saved yourself a cerebral implosion, the KTF has eyes everywhere

I did feel like I was being watched. Unrelated but I did see Sonny feel up Rossy when he was getting in and out of the ring a couple times lol

Attached: D1n7EkPU4AAc3Th.jpg (1079x1200, 260K)

Have been a fan of hers since I started watching Sendai a couple years ago, but after interacting with her yesterday I love her too

>65,000 hanamaniacs

Attached: ehhh.jpg (521x342, 53K)

Hanamania was running wild yesterday

can't wait to see /ourgirls/ (I include Mayu in that thanks to the Doraemonzu connection) tonight!

Hana is great at improvising

really wish Kris Wolf was at the show

Attached: MSG Hana.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Attached: MSG wink.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

*rapid, dog like sniffing*

After tonight I will have seen her, Kagetsu's, and Hazuki's pits in person two nights in a row. Might end it all when I get home and go out on top.

Attached: D3cMy6vWAAALMKf.jpg (1536x2048, 702K)

Hazuki please come to this frozen shithole so I can treat you to a breakfast while complimenting your hair

top kek I'm gonna miss her
twitter.com/wolfinjapan/status/1114570755918966786

I wasn't sure what to do. She got tight to me and put her hand around me, but I worried about offending her or crossing some sort of line. Or it could be I was straight up intimidated by her and didn't know how to react when she seemed so welcoming.

definitely the latter

seeing those pant leg slits was something else

Fuck
I've just received word of a Moth match happening this afternoon. Hope it is on a stream later.

where?

anyone else going to the show tonight?

pre show about to start

oedo tai's match is coming on now

Where can I watch it?

You can't yet, sadly. I think they're taping it for a future ROH TV episode.

idk im at the show

The preshow is on ROH's Facebook, if they show it. Starting in a minute.

Kagetsu pinned Sumie after hitting the oedo coaster, short match

Stream just started, match had already finished. Sad. We won though!

Really short match but it was good

They always said it was a dark match.

In GCW of all places

I just hope it will air on ROH TV in the next couple of weeks.

d...dark means dark, never meant to air

awesome

this lol

It's going on ROH TV, they said it a few days ago

Mayu's match was bland

yeah what a shame

Japanese girls are okay with touching as long as you do it outside of Japan. The Japanese men in attendance get JEALOUS AS FUCK at foreigners that get close to the girls. What's funny is the Japanese women HATE that rule but do it for safety reasons (there was an incident of a Japanese fan getting close and stabbing an idol).

their whole idol culture is incredibly sad and probably my least favorite thing looking in from the outside, I do hope it one day goes away but they've had this shit since the 1970s

Attached: sumire selfie natsuko 1.jpg (1538x2048, 417K)

For some reason I knew how thick Natsuko was and yet I still wasn’t prepared for the exact thickness level I saw in person. It’s heavenly. She was out there pretty much all night too.

She's unironically in my top 5 Stardom wrestlers since last summer and I watch every single match of hers.

Attached: natsuko spear.jpg (2048x1366, 271K)

As long as the yakuza are involved in the industry and Japanese men continue to be a bunch of spineless wimps that put the pussy on a pedestal, not likely.

Shit's wack when you're a foreigner living in Japan. Japanese men that haven't traveled are major cockblocks. The beneficial thing though is if you're an attractive enough foreigner, got enough game and can keep it on the DL, you can fuck an idol or porn star (Kaho Shibuya used to fuck foreign baseball players during her time as a reporter).

Enzo and Cass showed up lmfao

I wouldn't want them sleeping with you either Jamal

BASED. I didn't realize this on my first watch.

Attached: NTW vs OWE 03.30.2019.webm (830x550, 2.02M)

the shit like women shaving their head and apologizing when found out to be dating someone, and also insane superfans sending death threats to whoever she happened to be seen with.
"purity culture" is fucking dumb.

Attached: sniff.jpg (2448x3264, 383K)

whoa

mandheling?

What am I missing?

ass, baby, ass

Oh okay nice

the photographer but also hana butt I guess

Did any of you at the show yesterday stay long enough after the signings and see Jamie in civilian attire? It was nice. I saw while I was getting a photo with Yurie, but when I was done, she was gone. Any of you lucky enough to get a photo of her like that?

What was she wearing?

I maxed out the size limit for this one.
Originally wanted to point out mandheling but god damn

Attached: yum.webm (1444x896, 2.91M)

oh, my bad, ass draws my eyes like a magnet & i see nothing else

our OG is perfect in every way

based

Watching the NY show now that it's uploaded in full with fixed footage.

Here ya go. Warning, there's awful commentary that I hope is not present on SW when that gets uploaded in late November. Show starts at 41 minutes
mega.nz/#!BkdUCC5D!fTDwsKmnIqr2eoV9zITD8qsgpyJCxlIketBGNvDKh8U

Attached: drawgetsu 6.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

GOAT

the MANdheling

Is that the shirt she wore when Tsukushi showed up

Who?kushi. Kagetsu has become an international megastar since then, Tsukushi is still a midcarder in ice ribbon.

>hana picture bent in half

was it foreshadowing?

she knew all along

There's a better example of that, involving Tam, but I lost the webm.

what was it?

I kinda forgot, and I was searching for the webm as a refresher. Oh well.

Has it been posted before?

I wouldn't count on that happening any time soon

Yeah it was from here, I must not have saved it. I know it isn't a fake memory because the video got a few (You)s discussing the innocent foreshadowing. It was either related to Hana's turn or something to do with Oedo Tam.

Jesus FUCK this audio sucks and the ring literally sounds like a metal slinky when people run the ropes.

damn I hope someone remembers it and posts it

I love Natsuko

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-022934.png (2048x1201, 2.44M)

sadly I tried recording Oedo Tai's dance yesterday but it was mostly blocked by the ref's ass

Attached: Oedo Tai NY.jpg (1024x683, 133K)

Can I watch this anywhere yet?

Someone else got to it first, there's a streamable earlier in the thread

unless a fan recorded it you'll have to wait until roh shows it. It was maybe 5 minutes tops, nothing special. Just was nice to see my favorites in the biggest arena in the world. Reminder that Kagetsu has a perfect record at the biggest arena in the world and the other ace candidates either a.) Lost a very forgettable match that the crowd was not into in the slightest (which made me feel bad for Mayu) or b.) watched from their hotel room while binge eating convenience store snacks.

oh good, my video is literally ass so I was upset by the outcome. Glad someone posted the entrance.

Attached: Stardom NY.jpg (1024x683, 176K)

I love how this entire trip Konami is eating random shit while sitting on her hotel bed

Attached: sumire mistress.jpg (1056x1437, 221K)

I've loved Konami since the first match I saw her in, met her yesterday and she's such a nice person and I love her even more. All of the girls I met were super sweet. I wish them all the best.

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-035611.png (2048x1966, 3.39M)

Attached: Hazuki NY.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

most of our sisters have improved a lot last year

wonder what's censored...

o

ganbarimasu!

Sumire is so sexy

Attached: MVIMG_20190405_165500.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

did Sumire do her fetish bar event yet?

Attached: IMG_20190407_112202.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

draft is in a week, who do you want? Who do you want Hana to draft?

Attached: Ace, Jenny, and Hazuki G1Supercard.png (1664x2048, 3.69M)

I want Hana to draft Tam or one of our girls. I want Kagetsu to draft Azumi and SLK.

oh it would also be based if Hana drafted her girlfriend Yurie

Hana:
SLK

OT:
AZM

QQ:
Sumire

JAN:
Konami

STARS:
no one, just keep who they have

Hana's faction is called the multinational force and her whole gimmick is that she hates the native Stardom roster and teams up with gaijin. Unless something has changed, isn't she just going to draft whatever gaijins of the month they have?

maybe, but I still want a Ham reunion

But wouldn't she also count the freelancers

lmao /ourslag/ is nuts twitter.com/mothfromdaflats/status/1114920149507891201

>Hana drafts Kitto
>forces her to unmask
>she's white

Too bad Kris is dead otherwise she'd fit Hanas group perfectly

thanks Momo

Hana is gonna get Konami and Sumire

AZM leaving QQ for Oedo Tai is a misdirection, it will be Konami since she struggles with her charisma like Hazuki did and this is a way to reinvigorate her.

They need someone who qualifies for the Future of Stardom belt. Either a newcomer like Nao was originally meant to be or a token loli. Plot twist, it's Rina. They need to separate the twins so they can grow on their own and she's shown heelish personality lately.

I'm all for Konami Tai

Hanan, duh

zanks Monica!

Attached: IMG_20190329_144222.jpg (1080x1920, 443K)

uh-oh twitter.com/hanadayo0903/status/1114957204656918533

Hana will recruit her as an underling and only refer to her as N

would be very based

the girls look like they're having a fun time in the city

Natsukoedo soon

Post examples.

just watch their stories on the grams, Hana has been pretty active today

Attached: Wolf and Hana!.jpg (1152x2048, 269K)

My girl is firm JAN material from height to moveset and I actually like her belly so I will veto this

IM WHITE ROSSY, IVE BEEN WHITE ALL ALONG
Aw sunovabitch

lmao

yeah hazuki has a banging bod

Yes. Of all the weekends to book it, it was this one. I wish Rossy was smart enough to bring her, no matter her status.

I don't think I could've handled seeing Sumire's hip windows in the flesh

twitter.com/hanadayo0903/status/1115003598243385344

Based Hana slutting herself up in NY to fish for compliments.

My phone battery is at 77% at 4:44pm

If dubs I marry into the Kimura clan

damn that's rough, try again bud

she's actually pure irl, was a nice surprise

>Jamie is hanging out with Zoe Lucas
soon?

>ywn stroll around the city with Hana and sightsee

Attached: Bitos and Hazuki.jpg (960x720, 120K)

Attached: Bitozuki.jpg (960x720, 125K)

A nice, tight beige colored one piece minidress with like a red checkered pattern. A bit low cut with a mid-thigh hemline. Really accentuated her hips and breasts. Really fine.

are her breasts nice? Her gear hides them well if so. Her thighs and ass are incredible though.

Finished a brutal work week and now I can sit down and work on the backlog again, doing 1 IR show and then Stardom. After watching Big Apple I had the first ten seconds of Hana's wubstep theme in my head all day, she looked so good out there.

Slightly disappointed no one paid for a cheki with Hazuki where both of you pulled on your cheeks.

I will when I go to Japan in a few months, I didn't feel like waiting in lines

I would have waited an hour just to be within five feet of her glorious everything, but that also goes for anyone else performing. Even if it was just to high five Ruaka or something.

Really. An hour of my time is nothing compared to actually physically meeting these people instead of cheering them on from a monitor.

Attached: DjWt1zGUYAE-hdG.jpg orig.jpg (1080x1616, 229K)

>Really. An hour of my time is nothing compared to actually physically meeting these people instead of cheering them on from a monitor.

Be careful about meeting wrestlers.

I've had some amazing experiences, but I've also had some pretty bad ones that just ruins their matches for you. Ozaki was a turd both times I met her and I've never really watched one of her matches since.

Not getting to meet these people IRL is not always a bad thing.

Normally I'd be like that too, but I've been lucky enough to have the opportunity to see them in their home country so I'm being patient. I did high five some girls though. Talked to Martina for a little bit as well. I had a friend with me who wanted to go too so that didn't help.

Well, I guess that's true. Like when you try hard to ignore the politics of your favorite musicians but they won't shut up about it, changes your perception a bit.

I'm sorry to hear that

Maybe private parts? They do that a lot over there.

I wish I was able to go bar hopping with Jungle this weekend but I was committed to a charity even Saturday and couldn't hang around. Hopefully our paths will cross again and karma will let it happen.

Kyona would drink all of us under the table

I would drink her under the table if you catch my drift

>Well, I guess that's true.

We all got these images of the girls in our heads and it's 100% complete fantasy. But you know what? That's okay.

Seriously double think if you want to ruin that fantasy or not. It won't be the same anymore, even if it goes well.

not always true though, I had an image of a pure Hana and Yurie in my head that I figured was merely a fantasy, but was pleasantly surprised to find out the other day that it was true.

Bito would've had attendance push the 1000 mark if she was on the card.

no you wouldn't, none of us can hang with her

Not Nao level, but they seemed nice and perky, maybe a medium C cup, but I could be getting worked by a bra. And her legs were pretty nice too.

Oh I know all about those legs, she's great looking. You may be worked by a tricky bra, but I wouldn't be shocked if she had C cups.

I've been lucky so far meeting wrestlers. My first one was Ken and Ryann Shamrock after a Raw back in the day. It's while we we're waiting to pay at a diner and made small talk and thanked them for a good show. Hazuki was the first one I went to. She was nice and seemed to appreciate the turnout for both the show and her line. All the joshi were like that. I hope it wasn't an act on any of their parts.

I talked to Hazuki a little during the main event when she was coming back from bringing the teams gear to the back and she was super cool

True, but I'd still like the opportunity to see how long I'd last. Maybe I'll last longer than she tought and decides I'm a worthy mate, at least for a night, and end the night in a grand display of debauchery together.

I meant I was willing to perform cunnilingus on her groin area

I mean, when you consider being nice and friendly gives you repeat customers that buy all your photos, whereas being honestly disinterested does not... it's obvious some of them are probably putting on a happier act than they really feel.
That's a given in anythin to do with entertainment and really sales in general. I fuckin hate my job but if I acted like it I wouldn't get any stuff sold.

I should add this is probably not applicable to the NY show because they're around an entirely different people and culture and probably just like dealing with it as a novelty.

Attached: yurie pretzel.jpg (1000x750, 205K)

Same. I was surprised Yurie was receptive to taking photos as she wasn't in the 2 shot table. But they were both nice. I'm just regretting that I didn't ask Hana about her mom and the cat truck. It is one of my goals if I ever get to Japan to eat some boar meat from her.

Attached: Jamie cat.jpg (1080x1788, 251K)

Not sure she'd start talking about her mom. They're obviously cool with eachother but seem to have a 'working relationship', no?

what pic do you want for next OP?

surprise me

Yurie was doing photos for free, but didn't seem like it was a bother for her. If anyone should've had an attitude it would be her as she's not making extra cash, but was still pleasant.

ok I got a cool one

man I wish I realized this, I didn't even see her at a table

we're overdue for Sumire, especially because I feel like she might get stolen in the draft

I miss Kris

Attached: Wife Wolf.jpg (1474x1110, 83K)

shit sorry man I already made it, here's the new one