Male/50/NY

Male/50/NY

Don't want to be a lonely warrior tonight.

Attached: suzuki.d.minoru~1554462077~2015296432738824098_1546212502.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

The fucking audacity of Kane and Taker and many more oldfags to be as garbage as they are now while Suzuki continues to put on stellar matches

Attached: 1547750266387.jpg (500x280, 38K)

I know he's never been a big bump guy but he really should put out a training/diet book. It's probably all just old school training and he's in tremendous shape for his age.

>asian

ding-dong diddly ain't gonna get laid lmao

Same with this motherfucker

Forgot pic

Attached: 1552047954095.png (498x349, 176K)

Attached: da.jpg (1576x924, 209K)

i read a story out there about suzuki using his first young lion paycheck for a massage parlour visit. based. if tinder doesn't work out for him in NY, he should definitely try one of the tug joints.

Don't know what it is but old Asian guys are always strong as fuck, even just the pleb ones.

stop watching anime

KAZE NI NARE

who'd top?

Attached: BubYoqI.jpg (498x700, 38K)

Hot damn, older Asians guy would be perfect if they didn't have such teeny dicks.

Good thing Suzuki has a Virgil hose then

Serious question though, how are he and Taker the same age and he still puts on classics while Taker can barely walk despite Suzuki's style being far more physical?

Taker looks like he really stopped taking care of his body after a certain point so I imagine that's the reason.

Other than vs Barnetto yesterday does he have anymore matches coming up today or tomorrow? NJPW are fucking retarded for not giving him a match.

Taker is tall and has bad knees. It's a shitty but common combo, just look at some older retired basketball players.

WWE puts on weekly shows + traveling, as far as I know NJPW doesn't, or at least not to the extent WWE does. Same reason Kenny Omega can put on the matches he does, because he's not destroying his body touring. Or even fucking Liv Morgan getting fat on the main roster. I'd be willing to bet Minoru Suzuki is in a far healthier shape than WWE guys half his age.

It helps that Suzuki has been a freelancer forever so he can pretty much work or recover at his own pace but he's still an anomaly

taker is an alcoholic who drank nothing but whiskey for years and years

His performance at A Matter of Pride last night was legendary

Attached: faggot wrestlemania.jpg (467x468, 115K)

He's out of shape

We really don't know the story with this stuff. It's obvious not part of kayfabe but Suzuki is getting up there and he must be hurting, I wouldn't be surprised if the reduced schedule was his call.

Decent body for an old guy t b h

Useful muscle is a much better look than just getting as big as possible,

Taker is a huge man who has a lot more stress on his joints

>Decent

He's close to peak

Suzuki is like 5'10 and Taker is 6'6
big guys don't hold up well