Meltzer says fans are walking out of house shows main evented by Kofi Kingston, and it happened 3 nights in a row

Meltzer says fans are walking out of house shows main evented by Kofi Kingston, and it happened 3 nights in a row.

Thoughts?

Attached: zxnrs9k65rg21.jpg (1242x1520, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6g-rYk3De6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=6g-rYk3De6Y

starts at 8 min

short reign it is

bookys

>WTF WHY ISN'T THIS COMEDY JOBBER DRAWING THE HOUSE???
Might as well put the strap on Tyler breeze

Kofi is boring desu

Could have to do with the fact he’s main eventing vs fucking ELIAS

Kofi is midcard 4lyf

When did pro wrestling become reddit? When did it stop attracting working class and start attracting sjw fags?

They just wanna say the n-word but libtards just keep stomping on their rights.

Attached: 1554390247832.jpg (650x440, 68K)

Pretty fucking easy to answer that. When the wrestlers became numales the old crowd left. Back in the day we had wrestlers who were men. They would fuck bitches, do drugs and go out all night. Today we have manlets who choreographic their little flips, collect funko pops and play childrens video games. Where did all the real MEN go?

In 2006 or 2007 when Vince decided to make WWE a safe thing for 8 year olds o watch. Naturally that attracted all the numale manchildren.

black don't attract

don't you dare say the nigger word

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (680x850, 41K)

White supremacist fans need to be banned from attending events

>yeah, yeah, that's, yeah, to do yeah, yeah to do the job, yeah but he still should have, yeah

>They would fuck bitches, do drugs and go out all night.

Attached: 2019.png (760x563, 265K)

Blacks don’t buy tickets, unless they are to prison.

also who the fuck likes the shit wwe is putting out so much they go to a fucking house show, then don't bother watching it all the way through lol.

>Where did all the real MEN go?
In a box in the dirt

That's what always happens. There a reason people like him are not in the main event.

After kayfabe was murdered at the end of the attitude era. Once the WCW vs WWF war was over and most of that era's stars left people stopped caring.

This is like making Vince Russo champ.

The thing with Kofi is they meme'd this too hard. He goes from comedy act to mainevent over night and they expect people to eat it up because muh held down black wrestler angle. Were not even 2 months into his push so maybe in time he'll become more believeable. The best thing for him is to lose at mania and continue to chase

No. He's just not believable as champ. He has no charisma.

>He's just not believable as champ
Yeah, that's probably it
>He has no charisma
This is wrong.

Right now yes, have him lose at WM and build him up for the next to finally have him win

And again I will repeat my thoughts on that.
He is not a long time champion. He is a feel good moment, a momentum captured at the right time.
One of the few times WWE listens to the fans in arenas at the tapings and used that reaction to ride it into his win at WM.
And he should loose it almost immediatly. Because I do not think he is longterm champ, but giving WM crowd this good feeling will improve their feelings about WM.

That's fair. WrestleMania is gonna be fucking garbage anyway, might as well knock out the feel-good moment and historic shit in one go, even if it's just a moment.

Yeah just Zack Ryder him and make him drop the belt on smackdown after mania.

And thing about that is - that is heat.
Because people at SDL after Mania will boo that like hell.
And now you have momentum for the heel that beat him.
Good.
You killed two birds with one stone.
Gave Kofi the win and got the moment at WM. And got heat for the guy who beat him.

The problem is that Vince would waste all that heat on a guy like Randy Orton or something equally retarded. The more likely scenario is that Kofi will beat Punk's record in another dumb decision made out of pure spite. Classic Vince.

This. Back in the day, if you told one of those wrestlers that wrestling was fake they would beat the shit out of you.

Nowadays, they would just spaz out and claim it's an artform.

The marks are in the ring now, the ones who watched wrestling as a kid and played the wrestling video games, dreaming of becoming a pro wrestler. This explains why there is very little ring psychology in matches today, it's just a series of moves and spots, just like you would see in a wrestling video game.

>Kofi Kingston vs. Elias is main-eventing live events

No wonder attendance numbers are down. Two midcarders are now considered main-eventers in today's world.

I'm not sure if it's a case of becoming reddit or attracting, but more that it is a case of people pretending it caters to reddit and then something happens that reminds you what pro wrestling is actually about and then the sjw's start to complain and are all shocked like they forgot what kind of industry they're actually following

aew is pandering really hard though, so it'll be interesting to see how that will go in order to determine what pro wrestling fans actually think and want to see

honestly, he's the least interesting new day-member out of the three and is sort of seen as the top guy because of him being longer in the company than the other two

oh lord you just said it

>The more likely scenario is that Kofi will beat Punk's record in another dumb decision made out of pure spite.
He doesn't care anymore. You should stop caring as well.
It has been 5 years. Stop caring.

He's not a midcarder, he's a comedy jobber.

I don't care. I only watched when Smackdown had it's good run with Talking Smack and heel AJ. Ever since then I only follow results through what I can piece together from Yea Forums memes. You stop deluding yourself into thinking Vince would ever move on or change his ways.

>tfw no Big E push ever

I don't think tying everything to Punk is anythign anyone in WWE thinks anymore.
They are making more and more money, the best thing Vince ever done is to become billionaire.
And he has already wasted almost half a billion dollars to start XFL. Vince doesn't care about Punk anymore. Fans should stop thinking he does or anything they do drive anything in the office.
Kofi won't have long run, it makes zero sense. Story is there for him to win, not for him to keep the belt for more than a month.

Why fucking Kofi? Henry and Booker T are far better. These fuckers had Ron Simmons and made him a tag team guy. Fuck me you have Dream in NXT use the fact that Dream is the first black champion to build him more

PG era and the invasion of nu-manlets killed its mainstream appeal

Because for some reason just before WM, when title holder is a heel, people latched onto Kofi.
People all the time cry how WWE doesn't listen to its fans.
They did. Why are you surprised? Why do you compare him to older talent? They are not there right now. They do not ride the hot wave right now.
He doesn't need to draw, because WWE itself is draw. (yes, I know it is not a draw, but WWE is no lnger wrestling promotion, they are TV content production corporation, people need to get that into their heads)

>He's not a midcarder, he's a comedy jobber.

Eh. You're both right. Elias is an upper midcard comedy jobber. He gets to get beat up by Braun and Roman and guys like that. It's not like he's the Singh Bros or Heath Slater.

Then why did Vince care about Demolition? That was like two years ago. He was a billionaire back then too.

>Pikeville, Kentucky
>Wheeling, West Virigina
Ya no clue why those people would leave the show after the top white guys that were on the card already wrestled

Wrestling is just a microcosm of society. Wrestlers today are numales because most men in society are numales. It only makes sense that those same men would end up making a pro wrestling roster. I mean what did you think, wrestling was exempt from the nu male phenomenon?

>Fuck me you have Dream in NXT use the fact that Dream is the first black champion to build him more
Prince if he wasn't a manlet with an 80's Hulk moveset, a 90's Michaels sex appeal, and a 00's Rock ego. WWE PG era will never let Dream reach his full potential.
I would love to be wrong, but I don't think he's gonna make it, bro.

He's just not believable.
On the go home show for Wrestlemania, for a WWE Championship match, the challenger comes out in neon gear, a double pony tail, skips to the ring, and frisbees pancakes.
I understand the feel good moment, but for fuck's sake. You had two months and he's the exact same person.

Because house shows are 4 fucking hours long

based and redpilled

...you completely missed the point.
The message in this isn't that the challenger needs to change.
The message is that the challenger is already good enough.

Did you not see Captain Marvel? It's basically the same plot.

Holy fuckin based. This idiot doesn't deserve a shit. I hate the new day

Blacks actually did buy tickets but ironically outside of Jeff Hardy every act blacks like is someone that hates them. Flair, Hogan, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, etc.

When Vince killed it in 2002 due to know competition. He had to be competitive before so it made him listen to people. Everything since 2002 has been all him.

>Blacks actually did buy tickets but ironically outside of Jeff Hardy every act blacks like is someone that hates them. Flair, Hogan, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, etc.
>Implying AJ is remotely racist.
You fool.

Also, you're forgetting Rock, Stone Cold, Rollins, Goldberg, Booker T, or basically every other major wrestler over the last 40 years.

Who in their right minds would be going to a damn house show this close to WrestleMania? It's no longer the 80s and outside of a retard like Seth Rollins everyone is gonna mail it in to make sure they don't injure themselves before their big payday for working Mania.

Randy Orton doesn't have a single fan

Lol you listed Rollins your whole point is invalid, geek.

Dave Meltzer is a fag. I dont think they left because Kofi isnt over enough, its just that the Houseshow-Cards getting changed EVERY TIME. I went to an Houseshow in Germany with the Main Event "Shinsuke Nakamura vs AJ Styles", they turned it into a 6-Man Tag Match with The Club vs Nakamura and The Bar. They didnt even tell us before the show started, they just said "its now time for your Main Event, its a 6 Man Tag Team Match.." and yeah, even if there were AJ Styles and Nakamura in the same Ring, the people left because it wasnt the Main Event it was promised to be. This has NOTHING to do with Kofi.

No one has ever bought a ticket to see the new day. Some cringe faggots might buy their merch but at the end of the day they tune in to see guys like Roman and Rollins not Kofi

Kofi should not be near the title picture other than as a money in the bank winner in a year where they have nothing better to with the briefcase

Lol. People mostly go to house shows to see the guy they like, and right now that is mostly Bryan or Orton. Once those guys are done they leave because not many people care about the great workrate some midcarders will pull out for their meaningless match. People don't say 'OMG this isn't the exact match I was promised, I am leaving!' They say 'I don't give a shit about these guys or this match and already saw who I came for so let's beat traffic and go home'.
Imagine being this delusional and taking the time to let people know.

>because most men in society are numales
Nope.

Vast majority of men hate SJW culture. Its the ones in power/have a voice in the media that embrace it.

Kofi is cool but he is not 'the guy' cool. Kingston has been lopped into a position he should not be in because of the "you deserve it" meme and SJWs. It will end badly for everyone.

based

Russo was a based champ.

>The Rock
>Steve Austin
>Kurt Angle
>Brock Lesnar
>Hulk Hogan
These are main eventers, how did wrestling become so shit to the point where Kofi fucking Kingston deserves the main event and WWE title? A guy that's success comes from selling and being part of a stable.
This company is dead, womemes main event at WM is just the icing on the cake.

>Vince is a rational man and not spiteful and petty

lol

dream isn't a manlet lmfao

>Kofi fucking Kingston deserves the main event and WWE title
Jinder was WWE champion, when he was a jobber, not like, who was at least midcarder, but Jinder was jobber. And remider. Jinder was 50th WWE champion.
And again, I remind everyone.
WWE is no longer (haven't been for some time) wrestling promotion. It is a TV content production corporation.

WWE is dead.

Attached: 1551758146283.jpg (225x225, 38K)

B+ player

who cares
is there no Filthy 4 show this week?

The STATE of your reading comprehension

Attached: 1516613831587.png (645x614, 83K)

>When did pro wrestling become reddit?

We are in a culture war with leftists. All leftism is based in self-hatred and a desire for power. No one would think they'd hit something stupid like pro wrestling, but the desire for power never stops.

DDT was a redpill last night. Grown fucking white men(and it was ALL white men) lining up to be kissed by Dino and pouting when he didn't select them. I don't even have the words, but we need to take this shit seriously and put a stop to it NOW.

whats DDT

What are you going to do? Commit suicide by a cop after shooting up some political rally?
Don't you think that every single show of strength and violence is only helping them?
Let them bury themselves. And they will. Extremists always do.

>did you not see the latest marvel propaganda film goyim?

Attached: 1550298867500.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

Cringe and worked.

lmao

/pol/cel worked

>Did you not see Captain Marvel?

Attached: 1529285173086.jpg (693x496, 32K)

>We are in a culture war with leftists. All leftism is based in self-hatred and a desire for power. No one would think they'd hit something stupid like pro wrestling, but the desire for power never stops.
>DDT was a redpill last night. Grown fucking white men(and it was ALL white men) lining up to be kissed by Dino and pouting when he didn't select them. I don't even have the words, but we need to take this shit seriously and put a stop to it NOW.

Attached: d6bb553ce5316f60005daf98b1984c5f.jpg (2048x1024, 435K)

lmfao
get woke bo broke

Based. You easily triggered some tranny incels

Attached: tranny incels.png (500x594, 406K)

Your sentence structure could use some work mate.

Attached: 1551752141258.jpg (1035x535, 105K)

would prefer that desu

kill yourself for shitting on video games

Most are walking out because women.

Incorrect

based

Its true and been for years.

the 5 trannies that samefag this entire dump got BTFO in 1 post

why are there so many manlets today if everyone is taller than their father. as a population people are taller today.

Most men are five foot 11 but geeks below that are getting in.

He legit looks like a tranny you cuckold

>shitskin cope

BASED

tfw i live in Pikeville, Kentucky.
I didn't go to the show.
People camped the YMCA to get pics with them though.

Bobbo needs the belt.

Doesn't matter who a draw is facing.
A draw is supposed to draw.

Audience is already saying Nofi Niggston.

>Doesn't matter who a draw is facing.
>A draw is supposed to draw
muh 11 years and can't draw flies to shit.

Attached: 1554089257999.jpg (720x960, 129K)

Attached: BA24BCEC-64D3-40DB-B997-3209614E30CF.gif (244x180, 446K)

why did you colour that cola so it looks like there is more in it?

you could've never told me as a teenager i'd be able to be a real wrestler.

also the thing with kofi, he could've had the most amazing last 3 months of promos but if i've not watched wwe in more than 6 months and find out kofi is wwe champion i'd laugh the same way i wasn't watching when i found out eddie, benoit, rey and jbl were now top guys. it made me glad i wasn't watching the product anymore and proved me right

jinder putting aside how much he sucked at least debuted as a completely new person

wwe is for sjws. hillary won the popular vote.

Attached: 1554362899585.jpg (750x563, 52K)

a lot of wrestling fans are non white or don't make a lot of money, so there is a dem skew.
wwe has the lowest turnout of all demographics so it shows they don't really give a fuck about politics, so if the show gets political it'll probably piss them off because they don't even vote.

>WNBA
kek forgot that even existed

That was a test.

WWE wanted to see, if people would still be interested in Kofi knowing he'll face a bad opponent and after the actual main event. He failed the test 3 days in a row, so I guess that means no title for him at WM.

Ali is better in the ring, on the mic and more charismatic anyway.

I hope so. But it sometimes seems like I'm one of the few resisting. At least here in the Twin Cities of Minnesoyta.

>Vast majority of men hate SJW culture.
SJW isn't the only thing that makes you a numale. Playing video games, caring about capeshit movies and watching pro wrestling also makes you a numale.

It's a non title-holder vs a non title-holder who's a shit worker in the main event
What's the point in staying?

Most poor people are white trash republicans

Do you have any facts to back that up, or is that just your nigger intuition?

Nah democrats.

>They would fuck bitches, do drugs and go out all night.
They do that now, only replacing going out all night with "playing video games or youtube videos until everyone passes out"

white trash skew dem bro

No they dont.

I remember reading an article in 99-2000 about the Hardys and Edge and Christian bonding over music. Basically they said every other wrestler would only talk about hunting and fishing. Those guys were pretty much the old school Shawn Michaels/Stone Cold type of old guards. The Hardys/E&C were life the buffer generation where it all started to go horribly wrong. Now you have Xavier Woods, Seth Rollins, the whole Up Up Down Down regulars. There are a few exceptions like Lesnar and Orton that came after the Hardys. And Big Show being a numale even though you would think he's part of the old guard.

Based

That would make Punk the happiest man in the whole world. Not only because he likes blacks but also because Kofi is his best friend. Hell, he might even send Vince a thank you letter.

Yeah but you just pointed out why Captain Marvel is bad. People don't want you to tell them their heroes are perfect in every way. They want to see their heroes struggle and THEN see how they become their heroes.

Kofi is a B+ player at best. Nobody gives a fuck about him, and he would make one of the worst WWE Champions of all time. Good thing his is jobbing out to Bryan on Sunday.

On one hand, I like Daniel Bryan so much more especially as the lib heel.

On the other, I would enjoy the seething over here if Kofi won.

I'm conflicted. I guess I win either ways.

we really live in a society....

there have been no house shows this week

Probably 2008, when the Indy attitude was mixed with WWE’s new family oriented ideals due to the Benoit murders.

I do want to add on though, a big reason the left became attracted to Wrestling was because of Tumblr. Tumblr became attracted to the indys and Japan around 2012/2013, and once the Indy guys started coming to the WWE, that rubbed off on WWE due to those fans following their favorites.

No one cares. Go back faggot.